Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Do you want transexuals in the boy's bathroom?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Do you want transexuals in the boy's bathroom? Link
I don't think they should let people use bathrooms according to their gender preference. I'd hate to see laws get too strict, like if there is a one-seater that's empty and someone sneaks in because the right bathroom is occupied, and they get some stiff penalty for it. A small fine should be enough if noone is harmed.

I don't want sexually confused and deranged men in the restroom with my wife and little girls, with my mom, sister, etc.

But I'm not too thrilled with these guys using the bathroom with little boys either. Little boys don't need to see drag queens in the bathroom.

How about this as a solution-- transexuals can hold it in until they get home? Dress your sex or lose your public bathroom privileges. Hermaphrodites shouldn't fall under this policy since it isn't their fault.
4/26/16 6:17 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
How has it been working so far? You know they have been using the bathroom. What is going to change? Acts-pert Poster
4/26/16 7:05 pm

Post Da Sheik
Eddie Robbins wrote:
How has it been working so far? You know they have been using the bathroom. What is going to change?

My mother lives in NC so I have been following this issue with interest. To answer your question, nothing has changed. That's why I don't understand the liberal backlash. Men weren't allowed to use the women's bathroom before. The proposed legislature doesn't change a thing. I applaud the governor of NC and the good people there who refuse to cower to bullies who don't respect the laws of the state.
Acts Enthusiast
4/26/16 7:27 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
And nothing has changed about Target either. Acts-pert Poster
4/26/16 8:20 pm

Post c6thplayer1
This happens when we vote waffling slugs in office. The beating will continue until we wake up. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/26/16 8:58 pm

Post Da Sheik
Eddie Robbins wrote:
And nothing has changed about Target either.

You're right. They're still a high-end Wal-Mart! Twisted Evil
I live in an urban area and the Caucasians shop at Target to avoid the people at Wal-Mart who look like me LOL. It doesn't offend me but I've heard it with my own ears.
Acts Enthusiast
4/26/16 9:07 pm

Post Re-plumb America Mat
It's time to re-plumb America. All restrooms are to be individual, with one toilet and one sink, as well as a locking door. No male/female signs and no urinals. The right to privacy for all who need to"go." First come, first serve, not by gender or age, just need. The same for locker rooms, private showers and changing areas. Let's use right to privacy where it matters most.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
4/26/16 10:34 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Just like it is at Starbucks. Acts-pert Poster
4/27/16 5:54 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
And nothing has changed about Target either.

Sorry man.
You are incorrect.
Now it is not against the law to do those things.

Big difference.
4/27/16 7:19 am

Post Re: Re-plumb America Link
Mat wrote:
It's time to re-plumb America. All restrooms are to be individual, with one toilet and one sink, as well as a locking door. No male/female signs and no urinals. The right to privacy for all who need to"go." First come, first serve, not by gender or age, just need. The same for locker rooms, private showers and changing areas. Let's use right to privacy where it matters most.

Mat

If it's based on need, then there needs to be a kind of triage, where those who need to go the most get bumped to the front of the line.

This isn't good for Orthodox Jewish men who wouldn't want to use the toilet after a woman who is ritually unclean. Of course, a man could be ritually unclean as well for other reasons.
4/27/16 10:01 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic