Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I shopped at Target in North Carolina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy Florida
Agreed.

Not worried about Kaitlyn Jenners - just worried about all the rapists that have carte blanche to enter any restroom - with no way legally to complain about them anymore.

Thank God there are still leaders like Franklin Graham willing to stand up to the Hollywood elites.

Too bad Jerry Falwell isn't still around.
4/27/16 4:45 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
If boycotts are lame why do these celebrities employ the tactic so often? There is one thing in the world that gets everyone's attention...money. Liberals threaten to remove financial support from anyone who refuses to support their militant agenda. Why is it wrong for conservatives to employ the same technique ?

I understand your point about John Q Christian who works for Target and has no dog in the fight besides receiving a wage. To offer counterpoint to that argument, I submit that these are not high wage jobs anyway and they could easily find another position in retail that more closely aligns with values that are consistent with common sense. This is not even a "religious " issue. It's common sense.

Thumb Up Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/27/16 8:45 pm

Post Cojak
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Agreed.

Not worried about Kaitlyn Jenners - just worried about all the rapists that have carte blanche to enter any restroom - with no way legally to complain about them anymore.

Thank God there are still leaders like Franklin Graham willing to stand up to the Hollywood elites.

Too bad Jerry Falwell isn't still around.

Just read on the net a man stopped by Target and asked if he could use the ladies rest room He had his camera around his neck. The manager said sure and if any women have a complaint I will talk to them.

Yeah, makes sense. It is NOT the transgenders law abiding citizens worry about, it is your wife or daughter showing up on some crazy website.

Target has a 'Family Rest Room' they could have easily used that.

NC Charlotte should never have made a public rule, up until then NC had no problems that I knew of. The the Legislature put together a poorly worded bill and passed it. Sad
4/27/16 8:50 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
Bonnie has been reading her KJV again. Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy
4/27/16 9:10 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
bonnie knox wrote:
brotherjames, if you are trying to establish a dialogue, you won't do it by alternately calling someone obtuse, then 'dear.'

I'm not comfortable with a "brother" calling me dear either. Weird.
Acts-pert Poster
4/27/16 9:23 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic