Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I shopped at Target in North Carolina
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I shopped at Target in North Carolina Eddie Robbins
I figure that's a wash. 😹😹😹

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 4/26/16 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
4/22/16 12:21 pm

Post Re: I shopped at Target in North Carolina yesterday diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:

You ole heathen Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/22/16 1:02 pm

Post Re: I shopped at Target in North Carolina yesterday Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Which restroom did you use?
4/22/16 2:06 pm

Post diakoneo
I helped someone with a paypal card.
Is that a wash, too??? Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/23/16 4:54 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
A wash would be paying your Hobby Lobby bill through PayPal. Shocked Acts-pert Poster
4/25/16 5:48 am

Post Our church is promoting this brotherjames
The afa boycott. It's time to take a stand and say this is not happening. Not a time for joking about it either.
as of April 25 8 am edt 485000 have signed the petition. You should too and you should NOT shop at Target. If these corporations can blackmail states like NC & Mississippi with economic doom in order to push a radical left agenda of evil then the church should rise up with one voice and say fine we don't need you either. We have switched our paypal accounts for our church to tithe.ly and will not be shopping at retailers like Target et al. You should see how the Target Facebook page has blown up over this too. https://www.facebook.com/target/

https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/#.VxzBwGq2BrY.facebook

Acts-celerater
4/25/16 6:56 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Oh no! Acts-pert Poster
4/25/16 8:11 am

Post JLarry
The big question for me is why would Target pander to a very small % of people and offend a much larger %.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
4/25/16 8:20 am

Post Larry brotherjames
Because their hdqtrs is in Minneapolis and they're a bunch of flaming liberals who are helping to foist the LGBT agenda on America. Acts-celerater
4/25/16 8:57 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I don't sign petitions.

However, I have stopped shopping at Target.

The Boss Springsteen and the NFL and NBA showed us that is how you get things done.
4/25/16 9:01 am

Post I think Eddie misinformed us brotherjames
About shopping in NC at target since he was in Oklahoma City. Well you got what you wanted but I stand by my stance. This is not a joke. The church has been silent or just talking to itself about the cultural changes that are changing the heart of America for too long. I challenge God's people to not just rail about on FB or here or with their friends but to actually do something this time to make our voices count before it's too late although it may be. Christians are more concerned with being called insensitive, intolerant et al than they are about standing for righteousness. Put me down as fed up Eddie. Acts-celerater
4/25/16 9:06 am

Post Re: I think Eddie misinformed us Patrick Harris
AFA is a bunch of whack jobs who get bent out of shape over everything. They call for boycotts like I drink coffee (which I still frequent Starbucks).

Actually it is a joke.

You get mad at people who boycott and then turn around and call for the exact same treatment. Much hypocrisy.....

Last edited by Patrick Harris on 4/25/16 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
4/25/16 9:44 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Christian standards of law keep getting dismantled in America - and some guys on here always think it is a joke.
4/25/16 10:06 am

Post The AFA brotherjames
is NOT a bunch of wackjobs but they have been out there in the past I admit. But on this one, they are correct. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And BTW as to the Starbucks boycott they were misinformed when some interpreted the CEO's comments about diversity and welcoming gay marriage in the corporation and his response to criticism of their stand to shareholders by indicating those critical shareholders could buy shares in some other company if they were unhappy about "Charbucks" policy. I for one have found other retailers for my coffee purchases. And, I still say it is time to tell these corporations that push these agendas we will find other more welcoming places to shop. Acts-celerater
4/25/16 10:29 am

Post Re: I think Eddie misinformed us Eddie Robbins
brotherjames wrote:
About shopping in NC at target since he was in Oklahoma City. Well you got what you wanted but I stand by my stance. This is not a joke. The church has been silent or just talking to itself about the cultural changes that are changing the heart of America for too long. I challenge God's people to not just rail about on FB or here or with their friends but to actually do something this time to make our voices count before it's too late although it may be. Christians are more concerned with being called insensitive, intolerant et al than they are about standing for righteousness. Put me down as fed up Eddie.

Because everybody knows it's impossible to be in Charlotte, NC on Thursday and OKC on Saturday.
Acts-pert Poster
4/25/16 4:49 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
To hell with the Christian employees of Target. Just boycott their company so they can't provide for their families because everybody knows that Christians will provide for them. This is why Christian organizations should never boycott a company. Acts-pert Poster
4/25/16 4:52 pm

Post Re: I think Eddie misinformed us bonnie knox
Unless you run fast like Eddie, lol.

Eddie Robbins wrote:

Because everybody knows it's impossible to be in Charlotte, NC on Thursday and OKC on Saturday.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/25/16 4:54 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
My daughter and her family live in Charlotte. I drove there on Thursday and took my grandboys to Target because that is where they wanted to go. I am not going to explain to a 3 and 4 year old that Christians are boycotting Target because of the bathroom. I was back home that night and my wife and I flew to OKC on Saturday morning. We were back home here in North Georgia on Sunday night. There are jets that can do this. 😂😂😂 Acts-pert Poster
4/25/16 4:57 pm

Post JLarry
Quote:
My daughter and her family live in Charlotte. I drove there on Thursday and took my grandboys to Target because that is where they wanted to go. I am not going to explain to a 3 and 4 year old that Christians are boycotting Target because of the bathroom. I was back home that night and my wife and I flew to OKC on Saturday morning. We were back home here in North Georgia on Sunday night. There are jets that can do this. 😂😂😂

I am so glad you cleared that up. I thought, maybe you ran from Atlanta to Charlotte then to OKC then back to Hot Lanta. Now I know you have a private jet.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
4/25/16 5:11 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
To hell with the Christian employees of Target. Just boycott their company so they can't provide for their families because everybody knows that Christians will provide for them. This is why Christian organizations should never boycott a company.

Sorry man. That argument is lame. Christians often get hurt by the bad choices of others. Christians are getting hurt by the country leadership as a whole - and stupidity of company leaders on others.

Sometimes its financial stupidity by leaders.
Sometimes its social stupidity - like this time.

It's not an either / or proposition - where folks are destitute if Target shuts down. There are other options. There will be increased business elsewhere - unless the economy is contracting.

It's time for Target employees to get a new job. It's not like Target takes care of employees very well anyway. They can look at it like the boycott is doing them a favor...a wake up call to get a real career.

Just because we don't go to Target anymore - doesn't mean we are the cause of them going out of business.

Aren't you a proponent of #neverTrump? Are you saying to *&%@ with all the Christians that are employed by Trump in his campaign by refusing to vote for him? There is no difference. If we can't in good conscience vote for Trump or shop at Target - we can't violate that conscience can we?
4/25/16 5:20 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic