Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Perry Stone on 2016 election

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Perry Stone on 2016 election Resident Skeptic
THIS JUST IN FROM GERMANY! An insider in the GOP has told a close friend that the plan at the Republican Convention is to ensure that Trump and Cruz does not get on the first ballot, and the "establishment" are in closed door discussions to get Paul Ryan to run as President and Jeb Bush as Vice President (That's right - Jeb who got 5% of the vote in the primaries and dropped out). There is a detailed plan to stop Trump and Cruz as they are considered "rebels" and are a threat to the "good old boys club" that has controlled Washington politics. If this occurs, it is the death nail to democratic style elections, proving to the people that the individual citizen's vote means nothing. The people in different states often vote a specific law or ban on something, yet the Supreme Court votes against the will of the people, legalizing abominations! If this political coo occurs, not only could there be internal and external fighting leading to a second American Revolution, but a third political party will arise, and this may have been predicted in an ancient writing (I am researching) related to the Roman Empire of a vision of a three headed Eagle (since America's emblem is an eagle and we have parallels of the Imperial Roman Empire). I have talked to NO American who now trust the government, and obviously the system is totally out of touch with the grass roots! Also a big rally is planned at the state house, in the capitol of N.C. (Raleigh) Monday April 11th at noon to expose and reject the unbelievable city ordinance passed by the city council in Charlotte. Insiders say that Obama has threatened to cut off aid to N.C. if the governor rejects the new ordinance that was passed. If we don't stand up RIGHT NOW we will be crushed with laws and endure the legalization of perversion, as the liberals attempt to turn our children into mini-perverts for their own sick pleasure.
PLEASE RE-POST THIS NOW and I want everyone to see this strategy and pray for the good people in Charlotte, N.C. who are having perverts shove abominable laws in their face. Don't forget the Prophetic Summit next week at Omega Center International.
4/9/16 7:09 am

Post diakoneo
Quote:
An insider in the GOP has told a close friend

Who told someone else, who told someone else, who...

The greatest one thing the church can do is pray. Pray like we trust God to take care of us(not the government). Yes we have other things we can do. But if we don't trust our future and our children's future to God first, what is the point of doing anything.

Pray like we have an advocate. We do!
Pray like we have an audience with the one on the right hand. We have!
Pray like we are citizens of heaven. We are!

In our praying we will find our answer...where to go, what to do! We will not find it reading Facebook or listening to rumors.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/9/16 7:31 am

Post Eddie Robbins
If Perry says it...... Acts-pert Poster
4/9/16 7:40 am

Post bonnie knox
If that's verbatim, some editor needs to replace 'death nail' with 'death knell' and 'political coo' with 'political coup.' It would help it look more prophetic. Wink

Now, the thing about the rally in Raleigh Monday-- There is indeed a big uproar going on in NC right now about HB2 (House Bill 2). But HB2 was a response to the ordinance passed in Charlotte, so the rally Monday is in support of HB2 which was a reaction to the Charlotte 'bathroom ordinance' which allowed transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with. (There were other measures in the Charlotte ordinance prohibiting discrimination against LGBT people.)
You can read more about HB2 in this article.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/north-carolina-lgbt-discrimination-transgender-bathrooms/475125/
It seems every day, there is news of a business, government, or celebrity boycotting or threatening to boycott NC over this. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I'm trying to think about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner going into a men's bathroom. Is that the best solution? Frankly I don't know what the solution is.

Last edited by bonnie knox on 4/9/16 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/9/16 7:44 am

Post bonnie knox
And why is the 'insider' Germany?

Another thing is that I hate the cavalier attitude about saying this could cause fighting which could lead to an American revolution. I don't know if people realize the effect they have when they predict riots and revolutions. If you make your living giving out words, use them responsibly.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/9/16 7:52 am

Post Re: Perry Stone on 2016 election Old Time Country Preacher
Resident Skeptic wrote:
THIS JUST IN!

Ya gotta love it.............THIS JUST IN!

"THIS JUST IN" interpreted in Pikevillian means: "Hang on fellers, just gotta nother word a knowledge. It originated in the Knesset, was sent via e-mail to Angela Merkel, an her 4th cousin Klem Klunk, faxed it to ma office. Now don't tell nobody, cause it aint official yet. If it don't happen, they gave me the wrong information. If it does happen, its a prophetic word. Gotta go, gittin a phone call from Israel." Wink
Acts-pert Poster
4/9/16 8:56 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Not sure why he had to get the hot flash from Germany.

Read Drudge or watch fox news and you knew about this stuff months ago.
4/9/16 9:48 am

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
If that's verbatim, some editor needs to replace 'death nail' with 'death knell' and 'political coo' with 'political coup.' It would help it look more prophetic. Wink

Ha ha. Yeah, I noticed it as well and it made me wonder if it really came from Perry Stone.
4/9/16 10:10 am

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Ha ha. Yeah, I noticed it as well and it made me wonder if it really came from Perry Stone.

He did its on his facebook.

He did remember to add his commercial for the Prophet Summit at the end though.

Insider means it came through 15 people before he got it.
Acts Enthusiast
4/9/16 11:00 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Nowhere in this FB post does he say it is a prophecy. He says it is something he heard. And IF it is true, then THIS could happen, which COULD line up with something he is studying.

Yep...Perry needs an editor. Spelling is not his strength.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/9/16 11:00 am

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
And why is the 'insider' Germany?

Another thing is that I hate the cavalier attitude about saying this could cause fighting which could lead to an American revolution. ... If you make your living giving out words, use them responsibly.

Amen! Thumb Up

In this present climate and government, I despise predictions of Civil WARS, Revolutions like we are a 3rd world country. Any thinking person knows presently that is IMPOSSIBLE.

There are many folk who are members of groups, militias, etc. Total them all together and you would be taxed to come up with 5,000 SERIOUS 'I will DIE for the cause folk."

WE are not the climate for an ISIS type uprising. Terror attacks SURE no doubt, but a revolution, someone is disillusioned. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/9/16 1:00 pm

Post UncleJD
Somehow I don't think that a political party with its own rules doing whatever it wants to do is going to be the "death nail" or start another American Revolution (or civil war). It may give a lot of support to a third-party for a few cycles and weaken the main party, but locally and regionally, the GOP will still win elections and eventually the steam will run out on the third party.

I was amused at Trump threatening to sue Cruz or some states for "voter fraud" in a party primary. There is no Constitutional right to a party primary. The parties decided to allow regular voters to have a say in the process, but they don't have to. They could just meet behind closed doors and leave us waiting for the white smoke if they wanted to. This is just one more reason that I don't think Trump is prepared to hold office, he has no idea how anything works outside of writing checks to special interest lobbies and politicians.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/9/16 1:24 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
That's exactly right!! There is no Constitutional right to vote for president either. Acts-pert Poster
4/9/16 1:44 pm

Post Da Sheik
Paul has repeatedly (just as recent as yesterday if I remember correctly ) said he will not run for president and that he wants the nominee to be someone who actually had campaigned to be president.

But hey, if a secret/covert/insider/cloak/dagger source from Germany says it's true, then it must be. Not to mention an ancient writing which depicts a 3- headed eagle. Surely the prophets of old were seeing a viable 3rd party candidate for America. This stuff just makes me Laughing
Acts Enthusiast
4/9/16 2:05 pm

Post Not Unusual at all spartanfan
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

When we were in Stuttgart my wife got hot flashes regularly, so I wouldn't question that.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
4/9/16 3:36 pm

Post Re: Not Unusual at all bonnie knox
spartanfan wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

When we were in Stuttgart my wife got hot flashes regularly, so I wouldn't question that.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/9/16 3:41 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
Paul has repeatedly (just as recent as yesterday if I remember correctly ) said he will not run for president and that he wants the nominee to be someone who actually had campaigned to be president.

But hey, if a secret/covert/insider/cloak/dagger source from Germany says it's true, then it must be. Not to mention an ancient writing which depicts a 3- headed eagle. Surely the prophets of old were seeing a viable 3rd party candidate for America. This stuff just makes me Laughing
Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/9/16 7:15 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Perry needs an editor. Spelling is not his strength.

Spellin might not be one a the ole boy's strengths, but sensationalism is indeed a gift.
Acts-pert Poster
4/9/16 9:58 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic