Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

For Whom Will You Vote in November? Trump or Clinton?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post For Whom Will You Vote in November? Trump or Clinton? Old Time Country Preacher
Question Acts-pert Poster
3/15/16 7:50 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Neither Acts-pert Poster
3/15/16 7:54 pm

Post UncleJD
Most likely neither. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/15/16 7:56 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Neither. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/15/16 7:59 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Neither Acts Enthusiast
3/15/16 8:11 pm

Post John Jett
Not sure. I'd say neither right now. I'd guess about 75% of my friends and family would say neither. I'd hope for a strong conservative 3rd party candidate to vote for. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/15/16 8:15 pm

Post Republicans are like many christians SHINTEX
If they don't get their way they pout try to destroy each other.
I am not a Trump supporter but there is no way I am gonna sit out and watch Hillary watlz into the Oval Office. Christians sitting out last time is what put Obama in the White House.
I guess many of you would rather let Hillary appoint the next Supreme Court Justice. Rolling Eyes
Friendly Face
3/15/16 8:23 pm

Post Re: Republicans are like many christians UncleJD
SHINTEX wrote:
I am not a Trump supporter but there is no way I am gonna sit out and watch Hillary watlz into the Oval Office. Christians sitting out last time is what put Obama in the White House.
I guess many of you would rather let Hillary appoint the next Supreme Court Justice. Rolling Eyes

This is a poll, probably to find out what people are going to do in November. Not to spit out some garbage. Shame and threat is the opposite of what it would take to convince me to vote for that man. I voted for the last two losers so you can just swallow whatever you're trying to spit out, because it won't work.

So, let's get it back to the question and put your opinion of other peoples' choices on another thread, k?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/15/16 8:27 pm

Post Re: Republicans are like many christians SHINTEX
UncleJD wrote:
SHINTEX wrote:

This is a poll, probably to find out what people are going to do in November. Not to spit out some garbage. Shame and threat is the opposite of what it would take to convince me to vote for that man. I voted for the last two losers so you can just swallow whatever you're trying to spit out, because it won't work.

So, let's get it back to the question and put your opinion of other peoples' choices on another thread, k?

You are the very type I was describing. You attack me a fellow christian because e you don't like what I said. You like many I know talk real tough on the internet. Rolling Eyes
Friendly Face
3/15/16 8:31 pm

Post Re: Republicans are like many christians UncleJD
SHINTEX wrote:

You are the very type I was describing. You attack me a fellow christian because e you don't like what I said. You like many I know talk real tough on the internet. Rolling Eyes

you started your post by attacking Christians. Laughing

And you can't read the intent of the OP but have to jump on spray some junk around and threaten all Christians with your shaming. what a joke
3/15/16 8:34 pm

Post UncleJD
Back to OP question

Neither. Ever.
3/15/16 8:35 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Short of a divine miracle, it will be impossible for a third party candidate to win.

What is the Christian supposed to do?

How does the Christian exercise his/her responsibility?

Is it a vote for the lesser of two evils?

Question
Acts-pert Poster
3/15/16 8:36 pm

Post I posted SHINTEX
my observation and my thoughts. I guess I hit a nerve. I just hope all of the people on here that are going to sit out don't spend the next four years griping about Hillary. Friendly Face
3/15/16 8:39 pm

Post UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Short of a divine miracle, it will be impossible for a third party candidate to win.

What is the Christian supposed to do?

How does the Christian exercise his/her responsibility?

Is it a vote for the lesser of two evils?

Question

I think there's just as much chance of the third-party winning as there is for a guy who has 35% of the popular vote in his own party and a majority of "never would" among the general electorate.

As far as I understand though, after Ohio went to Kasich, the math is near impossible for Trump, he'd have to get around 60% of the remaining votes and he won't likely get more than 40%.
3/15/16 8:39 pm

Post Re: For Whom Will You Vote in November? Trump or Clinton? bonnie knox
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Question

I won't vote for Clinton, and if I vote for Trump, it will be the most distasteful thing I've ever done at the polling booth.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/15/16 8:46 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I'm really sick of the the lesser of two evils....Its kind of like a chew of Red Man or a chew of Copenhagen... Cool Which would you have? Cool Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/15/16 9:03 pm

Post Trump in November...I did not vote for him in the primary though. caseyleejones
I do think Trump will simmer down over time. Keep in mind, he can bluster all he wants now, but if he is president, he will have to play nice to get anything through. Also keep in mind that he will likely be surrounded by wise and intelligent men in giving advice. He will have to listen or he will be only one term and nothing will pass the first four years.

That is my take...
Acts-perienced Poster
3/15/16 9:03 pm

Post Re: Trump in November...I did not vote for him in the primary though. UncleJD
caseyleejones wrote:
I do think Trump will simmer down over time. Keep in mind, he can bluster all he wants now, but if he is president, he will have to play nice to get anything through. Also keep in mind that he will likely be surrounded by wise and intelligent men in giving advice. He will have to listen or he will be only one term and nothing will pass the first four years.

That is my take...

A well thought out and intelligent argument to go ahead and vote for Trump. You can put me back into the "I doubt it" column rather than "never" Surprised
3/15/16 9:19 pm

Post Da Sheik
Assuming those are the two choices I vote for Trump. A vote for Hillary is a vote for another 4 years of Obama. No thanks ! Acts Enthusiast
3/15/16 9:41 pm

Post diakoneo
My answer is "it depends"

I was not going to vote for McShame, but his choice for VP candidate(at the time, not now) was a deal maker for me.

Voting Trump for me would be like biting into a green persimmon. I did that when I did not know better. I was conned. Laughing

If he has a good solid VP candidate, I think I can pull the lever(darken the circle Smile for Trump. Although, I must say it may end up much worse than eating a whole tree full green persimmon. Shocked

I will not fault anyone for not voting for "the Trumpster" though.
3/15/16 9:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic