Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

When did Acts become Breitbart or Redstate.com??????

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post When did Acts become Breitbart or Redstate.com?????? brotherjames
Only see Trump posts on here. I have been out of the country preaching in Ecuador for two week with thousands saved, miracles signs and wonders. I log on here and thought I was on Politico or something. WOW??? Acts-celerater
3/2/16 10:32 am

Post Re: When did Acts become Breitbart or Redstate.com?????? Brandon Bohannon
brotherjames wrote:
Only see Trump posts on here. I have been out of the country preaching in Ecuador for two week with thousands saved, miracles signs and wonders. I log on here and thought I was on Politico or something. WOW???

Laughing

Welcome home!

Praise the Lord for what He did in Ecuador! I'm glad that you were there and made it back safely.

Lord willing, I go to Honduras in April.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
3/2/16 10:34 am

Post UncleJD
Its an election year and an Assembly year. This is Actscelerate, its what we do. But praise the Lord for your report! Share some details so we can rejoice with you. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/2/16 10:35 am

Post bonnie knox
For the most part, there are only a handful of posters discussing politics.
Ole Timer is still talking about degrees, Brad is still posting about something other than politics, and Aaron is talking about prohibiting women from leadership.
But, it's an open forum, still. You can start a thread on most any topic. Of course, if you want to start one on what happened in Ecuador, you could do that. (Or if you just want to criticize the rest of the board for discussing politics, you could do that. Or you could try to combine the two and really lessen the impact of your testimony.)
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/2/16 10:42 am

Post Brandon Bohannon
bonnie knox wrote:
Ole Timer is still talking about degrees, Brad is still posting about something other than politics, and Aaron is talking about prohibiting women from leadership.
But, it's an open forum, still. You can start a thread on most any topic. Of course, if you want to start one on what happened in Ecuador, you could do that. (Or if you just want to criticize the rest of the board for discussing politics, you could do that. Or you could try to combine the two and really lessen the impact of your testimony.)
Laughing
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
3/2/16 10:43 am

Post bonnie knox
Yeah, I started to make a thread about sex and religion because I was tired of talking about politics the other day.Razz
I guess that's what Ole Timer did by posting about the Soddy Daisy guy.

Brandon Bohannon wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Laughing

Last edited by bonnie knox on 3/2/16 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/2/16 10:46 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
agreed james.

Select Preachers around America have been extolling Trumps non virtues - and I believe they are waking up to the fact that their parishioners are heeding their call to non vote for Trump about as good as Catholics listen to the Pope's call.

Maybe if you mostly teach about giving money to the church to be right with God - you get a President that is all about money, as well.
3/2/16 10:46 am

Post Hey Bonnie brotherjames
Knew I could count on you to be here.
blessings. I will make a short post on my experiences in Ecuador on a different thread. Thanks. I know Acts talks about football and politics all the time and Trump is all people are talking about pro and con. But if you leave here for awhile and then re-logon there is an impression of only political threads here. Just an observation. Hey, pastors are people too. Laughing
Acts-celerater
3/2/16 11:47 am

Post Preacher777
Hey Brother James it is refreshing to hear what the King of Kings did in Ecuador. God is doing great things around the world! Friendly Face
3/2/16 11:47 am

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:

did you forget about my pictures Bonnie or should I post more?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/2/16 2:20 pm

Post bonnie knox
You definitely should post more. I think it would be great if you would post a picture of the new president's cabinet made up of Acts posters.

c6thplayer1 wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

did you forget about my pictures Bonnie or should I post more?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/2/16 9:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic