Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Why I could not vote for Rubio
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Why I could not vote for Rubio doyle
In my opinion, Rubio is the sharpest knife in the drawer; smart, probably brilliant, young, handsome, nice family AND he's a conservative who is open and upfront about his Christian faith. So, why could I not vote for him?

Does anyone believe that a nice, young Hispanic man will solve the flood of illegal immigrants? He gives lip service to that but his record in Congress is just the opposite.

Americans do not dislike Hispanics. In fact, most of us like them and respect their strong work ethic. But, should we be rewarding illegals with benefits and welfare? AND it is not only Hispanics. Millions are flowing in here from China and India and other nations.

UNLESS we get a handle on immigration, wages will remain low for the next 50 years and unemployment will remain high. Both the Republicans and Democrats are at fault. The Dems want to grant the illegals citizenship so they can vote for the Dems, and rich Repubs want cheap labor. In my opinion, Rubio is now the ESTABLISHMENT candidate.

If he is elected, THE SAME people in charge now, will be in charge then. Nothing will change. That's my opinion. I welcome you to share yours.

Doyle
2/27/16 6:19 pm

Post Re: Why I could not vote for Rubio Dean Steenburgh
doyle wrote:
In my opinion, Rubio is the sharpest knife in the drawer; smart, probably brilliant, young, handsome, nice family AND he's a conservative who is open and upfront about his Christian faith. So, why could I not vote for him?

Does anyone believe that a nice, young Hispanic man will solve the flood of illegal immigrants? He gives lip service to that but his record in Congress is just the opposite.

Americans do not dislike Hispanics. In fact, most of us like them and respect their strong work ethic. But, should we be rewarding illegals with benefits and welfare? AND it is not only Hispanics. Millions are flowing in here from China and India and other nations.

UNLESS we get a handle on immigration, wages will remain low for the next 50 years and unemployment will remain high. Both the Republicans and Democrats are at fault. The Dems want to grant the illegals citizenship so they can vote for the Dems, and rich Repubs want cheap labor. In my opinion, Rubio is now the ESTABLISHMENT candidate.

If he is elected, THE SAME people in charge now, will be in charge then. Nothing will change. That's my opinion. I welcome you to share yours.

Doyle

Very smart & articulate points.
He has a dismal voting/attendance record in the senate regarding important legislation. The fine folks of Florida already know this & it's part of the reason why he will go down in flames after the Florida primary.

He'll be very electable at age 48 in 2020 when he runs against the likes of Hillary & Kanye West. All he has to do is double down in the senate, introduce some conservative bills & point out the onslaught of bias against Christians & conservatives ...in other words, develop a history of consistentcy & use that as political currency when we're on the verge of dropping the 'H' bomb on the middle east to wipe out ISIS.
Lord, I hope that doesn't ever happen.

There are millions of voters who love Trump & who are sick & tired of politicians. The biggest problem is that there are millions of more voters who want a woman politician in the white house & I think she's going to skirt right past all the inquiries & investigations regarding her past.
Say hello to Maddam President.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/27/16 6:40 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
GOP establishment wants Hillary to win.

They have chosen Rubio to be the one to give the concession speech. If Trump gets the nomination they hope to run Romney as a 3rd party candidate to ensure a Clinton win. Now why else would they split the GOP vote unless they wanted Hillary to win?

I don't always care for Alex Jones, but Roger Stone knows what he is talking about. These GOP establishment types are dangerous enemies of The USA....

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/
2/27/16 6:56 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:

They have chosen Rubio to be the one to give the concession speech. If Trump gets the nomination they hope to run Romney as a 3rd party candidate to ensure a Clinton win. Now why else would they split the GOP vote unless they wanted Hillary to win?

Res where have you read that 'they' hope to run Romney as a 3rd party candidate?

What are you focused on?
2/27/16 7:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Res where have you read that 'they' hope to run Romney as a 3rd party candidate?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859

Romney is not mentioned here. But it makes sense after hearing the Stone interview. If they cannot steal the nomination for Romney, they will run him 3rd party.
2/27/16 7:14 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Romney is not mentioned here. But it makes sense after hearing the Stone interview. If they cannot steal the nomination for Romney, they will run him 3rd party.

Ouch!!!
At least run somebody that could stand a chance against HRC.

What are you focused on?
2/27/16 7:19 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Ouch!!!

That's the point. The RNC wants Hillary to win.
2/27/16 7:25 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
No time for an independent to get on the ballot. Conspiracy theories run crazy. Acts-pert Poster
2/27/16 7:35 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Eddie Robbins wrote:
No time for an independent to get on the ballot. Conspiracy theories run crazy.

And the crazy run with conspiracy theories.
Acts Enthusiast
2/27/16 7:37 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:

From what I understand I think the independents have until the middle or latter part of May.
Some thought Bloomberg might run but he has issues they don't want to expose.

What are you focused on?
2/27/16 7:40 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Ouch!!!

Why would they want Hillary in there with her maniacal agenda?

What are you focused on?
2/27/16 7:41 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Before you start your self-righteous labeling of people as "crazies", you might want to consider who Roger Stone is.
2/27/16 7:44 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Ouch!!!

Why would they want Hillary in there with her maniacal agenda?

They share the same agenda. The boys at the Federal Reserve call the shots.
2/27/16 7:45 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Before you start your self-righteous labeling of people as "crazies", you might want to consider who Roger Stone is.

I didn't label anybody as being crazy. I said the conspiracy theories are crazy. After all, I did get my degree at Trump University.
Acts-pert Poster
2/27/16 7:47 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

If it's on infowars or has anything to with Alex "false flag" Jones, it can't be trusted.
Acts Enthusiast
2/27/16 7:52 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

I didn't label anybody as being crazy. I said the conspiracy theories are crazy. After all, I did get my degree at Trump University.

I was referring to Mr. Harris.

You are a great guy, Eddie. I have zero quarrel with you. Brothers should be able to disagree agreeably. You always do just that.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 2/27/16 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
2/27/16 7:52 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
After all, I did get my degree at Trump University.

Cue Ole Timer.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/27/16 7:53 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

If it's on infowars or has anything to with Alex "false flag" Jones, it can't be trusted.

I once shared that view. But when he interviews someone that you do trust, you have to overlook the fact that it is on Alex Jones.
2/27/16 8:03 pm

Post The best and greatest candidates would have been ; c6thplayer1
Richard Prior , Eddie Murphy , or George Carlin. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/27/16 9:40 pm

Post John Jett
Nope, the RNC will (and is) backing Trump already because Jimmy Carter convinced them that he is better than Cruz. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/27/16 11:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic