Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What the NRC could not see, the FUTURE

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What the NRC could not see, the FUTURE Cojak
Roger Kimball said this last July when I thought Trump's run for president was a joke:

His popularity may be fragile, may even be illusory. But he has, in his semi-articulate jabbering, reminded people that there is a world outside the beltway. It’s partly a matter of substance, partly style. People in many parts of the country are appalled by the flood of illegal immigrants that is changing the character of this country. Trump speaks to that. He also, quite obviously, eschews the focus groups. … He says what he thinks. It would be nice, perhaps, if the path between his cerebellum and his mouth were a bit longer and more circumspect, but his bluntness plays to the masses. He delights in tweaking the politically correct establishment.

Had the GOP leaders been able to read the writing on the wall, we might have a good candidate saying the same things, but with less TRASH! JMHO Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/26/16 10:35 am

Post Re: What the NRC could not see, the FUTURE John Jett
Cojak wrote:

Had the GOP leaders been able to read the writing on the wall, we might have a good candidate saying the same things, but with less TRASH! JMHO Embarassed

agree 100% they had this coming, I blame them more than I blame Trump
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/26/16 10:47 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Don't blame just the GOP leaders! The liberal left set the context for this whole "reactionary" thing to happen. Acts-pert Poster
2/26/16 12:04 pm

Post diakoneo
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Don't blame just the GOP leaders! The liberal left set the context for this whole "reactionary" thing to happen.

Why should the Republican party allow the media to set an agenda?

No, if they allowed them (media) to set it, they are following and not leading and are CLUELESS!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/26/16 1:51 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
diakoneo wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Don't blame just the GOP leaders! The liberal left set the context for this whole "reactionary" thing to happen.

Why should the Republican party allow the media to set an agenda?

No, if they allowed them (media) to set it, they are following and not leading and are CLUELESS!

I'm talkin bout the liberal left politicians (ie, the Demoncrats). They set the context that has fueled the reactionary response.
Acts-pert Poster
2/26/16 7:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic