Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump withstood the attack

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump withstood the attack Nature Boy Florida
Rubio/Cruz had some good things shot at him...but no lasting damage will be done.

Trump had the best line of the night when Rubio was scoring points on his hiring - but Trump retorted Rubio had never hired anyone. He once again made Rubio look like the high school debate club champion taking on an adult. It is easy to take shots at what others have accomplished when you have done nothing yourself. Just like at church - the ones doing nothing are the ones that do the best complaining.

Trump will sweep Super Tuesday.
2/25/16 11:26 pm

Post UncleJD
Trump:
1. People will die on the streets without the government
2. We need to have deals with democrats when deciding Supreme Court Justices.
3. We need to negotiate/make deals with the Palestinian terrorists.

This guy did nothing but prove that he is a democrat just like he's always been.

But sure, he yelled and waved his hands a lot and called people names so I guess he "won" in your eyes. Rolling Eyes
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/26/16 12:04 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
UncleJD wrote:
Trump: he yelled and waved his hands a lot and called people names so I guess he "won".

Wait, are you talkin bout the presidential debate?

Or, the camp meeting line up this year? Wink
Acts-pert Poster
2/26/16 8:04 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I didn't say he won.
But I didn't see any damage done to him.
I believe he is unstoppable now.

I wonder if there will be anyone left to vote for when it is time for Florida to vote.
2/26/16 8:33 am

Post John Jett
If he still wins after being exposed on so many issues last night, then I'm afraid the conservative movement in America has died in its sleep. Yes I'll blame the establishment for it, but that doesn't mean I'll forgive the executioner. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/26/16 10:17 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trump/Cruz are the most conservative on immigration.
Rubio, Kasich pretty much want open borders. Rubio has a senate voting record backing that up.
2/26/16 10:41 am

Post John Jett
Trump/Cruz are the most conservative on immigration.

I agree and both want to deport 11,000,000 people which I find absurd (and I'm a Cruz guy). But I honestly think immigration is as conservative as it gets for Trump.

Rubio, Kasich pretty much want open borders. Rubio has a senate voting record backing that up.

Rubio made a huge mistake with the gang-of-8, I only hope he learned his lesson there. People can change, just ask Trump supporters. Smile

Kasich needs to quit, he's going nowhere. He'd make a good running mate, but if he ruins the process, nobody will ask him.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/26/16 10:45 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I will admit - I liked Rubio better last night than before.
However, just as he is learning how to debate and getting better - his learning curve for a lot of things will get the Repubs to roll over too often.

Dems need a Trump to put his foot down and say "No More". I believe Trump shows he will do that. We just hope he stays on our side when he puts his foot down.

We have owned both houses of Congress - and have accomplished zero Repub. goals with that. If the Dems were accomplishing nothing as well - I would be ok with that - but they have no problem doing whatever it takes to get their agenda through.

Enough is enough.
Make America Great Again.
2/26/16 10:55 am

Post Cojak
BAck in the late 1940's and 1950's The Democratic party left much of its base (even my family) and the base did not know it ( Honestly there are many southern Dems that still do not know that!)

Now over the past few years the GOP has NOT STOPPED SPENDING and expanding government. They haven't learned a thing thru the many WARS where (most of the time) nothing was really accomplished except to disrupt a country WORSE.

The Republican Party seems to be doing the same thing as the democrats did, LEAVING ITS BASE. High paid politicians (salary, perks and under the table) do not want things changed. And as a result finally have some 'Foolish Man' they say, challenging the status quo outright, and they would rather kill the messenger than listen to the message, the average American is SICK of Politics and its promises.

The battle cry seems to be GIVE US ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE RUN OF THE MILL POLITICIANS. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/26/16 11:09 am

Post John Jett
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

We have owned both houses of Congress - and have accomplished zero Repub. goals with that. If the Dems were accomplishing nothing as well - I would be ok with that - but they have no problem doing whatever it takes to get their agenda through.

I agree for the most part, the budgets that fund abortion and obamacare should never have been approved. Ted Cruz did everything he could to stop it (when he wasn't being lied to by Mitch McConnell). Trump says things like filibusters are ridiculous and people have to compromise/deal (exactly what they've been doing).

One thing I am thankful for the last 8 years, congress has stood their ground on guns. They have tried everything they can to get support for taking away the second amendment, but they have gained nothing.
2/26/16 11:17 am

Post c6thplayer1
Rubio and Cruz were outstanding last night. They finally used trumps tactics and interrupted him like he has done everyone else. I like what Rubio said that trump keeps repeating himself while saying nothing of substance. Trump was the one with a meltdown last night. We saw first hand how he handles opposition when it starts to get rough for him. Laughing Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/26/16 11:32 am

Post revuriah
From what I've seen, Trump looked like a fool. He showed once again he lacks substance. He's generic, a GOP Obama, running on a desire for "change".

Still not buying it. He's a democrat.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
2/26/16 12:40 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
revuriah wrote:
He's generic, a GOP Obama, running on a desire for "change".

Not Really, Obama said "YES WE CAN."

Trump is sayin, "YES WE WILL."
Acts-pert Poster
2/26/16 12:58 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
revuriah wrote:
He's generic, a GOP Obama, running on a desire for "change".

Not Really, Obama said "YES WE CAN."

Trump is sayin, "YES WE WILL."

Neither can get above one syllable. Obama's full of uhhh , uhhh , uhhh's
and trump can only repeat five times. real deep thinking eh? Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/26/16 1:15 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
I'm sorry but Rubio & Cruz both came across desperate & they made Trump look like a victim.

In fact while watching Rubio's facial expressions he looked immature & childish as though this were a school yard scrap.

I would have loved for Rubio & Cruz to use that kind of high energy to explain how they would insert their economic plan for America if elected.
Attacking Trump shows Rubio is suffering from last minute desperation.

Now Christie endorses Trump & Rubio's performance last night was just shoved to the back pages.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
2/26/16 1:22 pm

Post John Jett
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Now Christie endorses Trump & Rubio's performance last night was just shoved to the back pages.

Call me crazy, but I don't see how Christie endorsing Trump helps him. If I were Rubio I'd have an add out by 5:00 today showing that Chris Christie, the embodiment of liberal, big-government, east-coast RINOs is proving the "birds-of-a-feather" adage.
2/26/16 1:26 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
John Jett wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Call me crazy, but I don't see how Christie endorsing Trump helps him. If I were Rubio I'd have an add out by 5:00 today showing that Chris Christie, the embodiment of liberal, big-government, east-coast RINOs is proving the "birds-of-a-feather" adage.

I hear you but Christie is seen as a loud anti-establishment guy & these two fit well ...haha.
People don't want a polished politician.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
2/26/16 1:38 pm

Post diakoneo
John Jett wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Didn't Christie give Obama a big ole hug and kiss a couple of weeks before the 2012 elections.

http://www.northjersey.com/columnists/gop-won-t-forgive-christie-s-obama-hug-1.1389401

Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/26/16 1:46 pm

Post John Jett
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
John Jett wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

I hear you but Christie is seen as a loud anti-establishment guy & these two fit well ...haha.
People don't want a polished politician.

Maybe so, but there is still a right and left of the anti-establishment, and Trump and Christie are both on the left of that. I'm baffled. I can not support anyone who believes Planned Parenthood is worth anything but the gallows, that those who can't afford it should be forced to buy insurance or punished, or that we should make a deal with Palestinian terrorists. If that means we have another 4 years of Obama's policies, fine, its the same thing as far as I can tell. Yes, I know, the wall. But that's not the whole battle in life right now. Texas militia is already down there taking care of a lot of it, more will join if Killary is elected.
2/26/16 1:49 pm

Post Cojak
I am waiting to see some of the solid polls. If Trump gains in points it will tell me this is not my daddy's election times. This year is the implosion of the GOP.

The GOP has been a fake 'conservative' party for a few years now. For the past few years politicians have been clowns in different circuses. There has been no change even with a plurality in both houses.

I personally have been sick of it. I want a conservative party, but not a dogmatic one. We are a great country, our president is supposed to be the president of all. The Majority should rule, but not forget or step on the minority party. WE must be a government of caring without being a welfare state. It is a tough line, but we do need that, IMO!

Can Trump do it? I have no idea. But unless you are blind, IMO, none of the others can or will, and that includes Hillaries side. Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/26/16 11:56 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic