Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump scoffed at Cruz for standing his ground on the Senate floor

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump scoffed at Cruz for standing his ground on the Senate floor UncleJD
says he should cut a deal and not stand there and prevent the Senate from cutting a deal. This was in response to whether he (trump) would stand firm on a strict constitutionalist for the supreme court.

Cruz responded that he would never apologize for standing his ground on religious liberty, the second amendment and the right to life.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 9:30 pm

Post UncleJD
He actually stood on stage in a REPUBLICAN debate and claimed that unless the government paid for healthcare "people will die in the streets". This is a democrat folks. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 10:07 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Ever notice how trump never directly answers any question? All of his responses are were gonna be great , I make great deal , I built a great company etc.

And when Rubio asked him about his plan and repeating himself trump just gurgled how he beats him in the polls. Laughing

This guy has no idea , no plan , no morals , and I hope no chance.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/16 10:21 pm

Post UncleJD
It pains me to say it but while Cruz did well, Rubio won this debate. He was poised, he attacked, he defended, and he smiled and looked like a leader. Yuk. But Trump looked horrible, flustered, angry and kept sounding the same ol lines all night.

I don't know it it will make much difference at this point, especially since I think as long as both Rubio and Cruz are still in the race, Trump will win.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 10:41 pm

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
It pains me to say it but while Cruz did well, Rubio won this debate. He was poised, he attacked, he defended, and he smiled and looked like a leader. Yuk. But Trump looked horrible, flustered, angry and kept sounding the same ol lines all night.

I don't know it it will make much difference at this point, especially since I think as long as both Rubio and Cruz are still in the race, Trump will win.

THey both finally realized they needed to use trumps methods of interrupting , and it smoked trump. He was dazed and confused the entire night. He had no answers to anything other than his usual look at me lines.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/16 10:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic