Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

He is the candidate we need... (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post He is the candidate we need... (L) Eddie Robbins
http://outsetmagazine.com/2016/01/27/why-marco-rubio-is-the-candidate-evangelicals-need/ Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 7:32 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Hillary licking her chops to face Rubio...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-christie-marco-rubio_us_56b6a154e4b01d80b246965e
2/25/16 8:33 am

Post Rubio spartanfan
He's the establishment guy. After Iowa the big money shifted their support from Bush to him. He might be my third choice at this point behind Carson and Cruz. But Trump is interesting - he's really just running to protect his own financial empire from the powers that want to destroy the American economy to further along our absorption into a world economy and establish a new world order. If they accomplish their goal of destroying America's economy (which they are on track to do) then Trump will be a big loser. So he wants to "keep Donald Trump great financially" and as a by-product "make the American economy great again." I believe him to be mostly concerned about himself - but I could see some good things happening for our economy in that process. But morally - seriously - he's not there. But do we want someone who says the right things but is secretly controlled by the establishment like we had with Reagan and the Bush's? Tough decision all the way around. Carson - Cruz - Rubio (not too thrilled here) - Trump- that's my order for now but if I can't have Carson or Cruz it will be tough for me. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
2/25/16 8:57 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Huffington Post? 🙈 Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 10:11 am

Post UncleJD
I hate to say it, I like Ted Cruz, he's been my first choice the whole time, but to beat Trump he needs to step down, Rubio won't do it since he has the establishment backing now. I don't like Rubio much at all, but I'd vote for him. He gives me the "he's better than Hillary" vote and he leads all candidates in the "I'd vote for him if I had to" category.

Sadly, Cruz won't back down because he has Texas in his eyes right now.

Trump will be the Republican nominee. We'll see if a conservative third-party emerges. They have until the end of May to get on all of the state ballots.

Last edited by UncleJD on 2/25/16 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 10:23 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Huffington Post? 🙈

They were the ones that had the shortest video of Rubio looking like a third grader.

Are you saying HuffPo fabricated the video of the debate?

I watched it live - he looked just that immature and clueless.
2/25/16 10:24 am

Post Cojak
I am a lucky person, I never watch TV, so I haven't seen any political ads this year. It is a good thing because like this piece, after reading it RUBIO IS MY MAN! Until I read some other spinner who can make Cruz, Trump or CArson look like a saint. Then he will be MY MAN because he sounds like Super man!

I have to ignore a lot of stuff and vote logically. Yes, I do think Hillary will be terrible for the country, for many reasons. So this cycle my thoughts are:

Give me someone who is MOST LIKELY to defeat the Democratic system, a system loaded with wealthy men/women who want everyone in the USA to think we can borrow ourselves out of debt. It seems their philosophy is, hey lets borrow one more Trillion, invest it right and we will be headed to a balanced budget and cutting the debt. More Pie in the Sky and FREE STUFF!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/25/16 11:40 am

Post UncleJD
Boy Rubio is spending the money in Texas. I hope he spends it all here, it won't work. He is a distant third. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 12:45 pm

Post Re: He is the candidate we need... (L) spartanfan
Eddie Robbins wrote:
http://outsetmagazine.com/2016/01/27/why-marco-rubio-is-the-candidate-evangelicals-need/

Well Eddie - few opinions are ever swayed on Actscelerate but I am going to go with yours on this.... because Carson and Cruz hardly have a chance. So you can chalk one up as a post that actually did make a difference.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
2/25/16 12:56 pm

Post Re: He is the candidate we need... (L) Eddie Robbins
spartanfan wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
http://outsetmagazine.com/2016/01/27/why-marco-rubio-is-the-candidate-evangelicals-need/

Well Eddie - few opinions are ever swayed on Actscelerate but I am going to go with yours on this.... because Carson and Cruz hardly have a chance. So you can chalk one up as a post that actually did make a difference.

Well, praise the Lord. Come home......come home......he who are weary come home.......
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 2:12 pm

Post UncleJD
Rubio won the debate handily. Between him and Cruz Trump was made to look like the liberal democrat he is.

It won't matter to the Trump supporters though, they can't see past their noses.

I have to say that I moved from solid on Cruz to being undecided for the first time. I'll probably still choose Cruz, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't support Rubio to help him in the only state he's trailing Cruz in (Texas).

I know I trust Cruz over Rubio, but Rubio certainly looked more Presidential tonight.
2/26/16 12:07 am

Post John Jett
After sleeping on it and almost being convinced to switch my vote to Rubio. I watched the Rubio rally in Dallas this morning. It was good, I could definitely support Rubio in November. But I wasn't totally convinced that he's as strong of a conservative as Ted Cruz. I like Rubio a lot more than I did 2 weeks ago though. The main reason I can't vote for him is that here in Texas, Cruz is running first, Trump second, and Rubio third. If I (and others) switched from Cruz to Rubio, I am most likely helping Trump win Texas and I just can't do that. So, while these arguments for Rubio are good and probably true for the country as a whole. Right now, in Texas at least and 2 or three other states that Cruz is leading, I don't think its a good idea at all, and won't help Rubio as much as it helps Trump.

Its all looking pointless anyway, Trump is probably going to win this thing. But I will stand with Cruz at least until after Super Tuesday. If Rubio pulls ahead of Cruz and near even with Trump, I will join Rubio and ask Cruz to suspend his campaign.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/26/16 1:56 pm

Post diakoneo
John Jett wrote:
After sleeping on it and almost being convinced to switch my vote to Rubio. I watched the Rubio rally in Dallas this morning. It was good, I could definitely support Rubio in November. But I wasn't totally convinced that he's as strong of a conservative as Ted Cruz. I like Rubio a lot more than I did 2 weeks ago though. The main reason I can't vote for him is that here in Texas, Cruz is running first, Trump second, and Rubio third. If I (and others) switched from Cruz to Rubio, I am most likely helping Trump win Texas and I just can't do that. So, while these arguments for Rubio are good and probably true for the country as a whole. Right now, in Texas at least and 2 or three other states that Cruz is leading, I don't think its a good idea at all, and won't help Rubio as much as it helps Trump.

Its all looking pointless anyway, Trump is probably going to win this thing. But I will stand with Cruz at least until after Super Tuesday. If Rubio pulls ahead of Cruz and near even with Trump, I will join Rubio and ask Cruz to suspend his campaign.

From what I have read about Rubio, he is a slick salesman! I have seen this happen and know salesmen that can pull it off. They can lie to you and make you love them. Get disgusted with them and declare that you will never do business with them again. A couple of months later they come around and make you love them, again! I don't know how they do it, they just do.
2/26/16 2:10 pm

Post Re: He is the candidate we need... (L) spartanfan
Eddie Robbins wrote:
spartanfan wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Well, praise the Lord. Come home......come home......he who are weary come home.......

Uh Oh Eddie - I might have spoke too soon! After I said I guess I'll change to Rubio, Samuel Jackson came out saying that if Trump is elected he's leaving the country so..... I might have to vote for Trump to get rid of Jackson Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
2/26/16 2:26 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
This is great news for us Realtors!!! I am ready to list some of these jokers' houses. Acts-pert Poster
2/26/16 2:28 pm

Post Re: He is the candidate we need... (L) John Jett
[quote="spartanfan"]
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Uh Oh Eddie - I might have spoke too soon! After I said I guess I'll change to Rubio, Samuel Jackson came out saying that if Trump is elected he's leaving the country so..... I might have to vote for Trump to get rid of Jackson Smile

All of these idiots who think they are so important to the world just keep helping Trump, its the whole reason he is where he is. Corruption King Vincente Fox probably gave Trump the lead here in Texas yesterday with his hilarious tirade. I haven't been so tempted to vote for Trump since the first month. What a moron. I saw Raven Simone open'd her pie-hole about leaving the country too. Maybe Trump will accomplish his mass deportation goals by day 1. LOL
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/26/16 2:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic