Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump win in Nevada rattles Red China (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump win in Nevada rattles Red China (L) Resident Skeptic
A Trump presidency is the one that China is the most worried about. They aren't worried we might elect a President who gives lip service to the Bible while selling us out to them or the NWO.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/china-warns-u-s-after-trump-wins-nevada-caucus/

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 2/24/16 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
2/24/16 9:28 pm

Post Re: Trump win in Nevada rattles Red China (L) UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
A Trump presidency is the one that China is the most worried about. They aren't worried we might elect a President who give lip service to the Bible while selling us out to them or the NWO.

Are you prepared to pay 1.5 - 2 times the price for everything you buy from China just to be right? Protectionism and tariffs sound great until you realize you have to pay for it with a flat salary. I'm not saying I like what China does, I don't, but I'm not sure a bunch of tariffs will help more than it hurts. A trade war with China will be a hard pill to swallow.

When I took high-school economics from a conservative teacher who wore an Adam Smith tie (if you don't know Adam Smith, you don't know conservative economics), I was told that protectionism hurts trade, the economy, production, quality and innovation in the long-run.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/24/16 9:48 pm

Post Re: Trump win in Nevada rattles Red China (L) Dean Steenburgh
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
A Trump presidency is the one that China is the most worried about. They aren't worried we might elect a President who give lip service to the Bible while selling us out to them or the NWO.

Are you prepared to pay 1.5 - 2 times the price for everything you buy from China just to be right? Protectionism and tariffs sound great until you realize you have to pay for it with a flat salary. I'm not saying I like what China does, I don't, but I'm not sure a bunch of tariffs will help more than it hurts.

You also have to keep in mind Uncle that China wants that US dollar more than they want to triple the price. They would come to the negotiating table before they would do anything else.
America is single handedly the best economy that China could ask for.
No America buyers no Chinese goods going to market, they're already shaky as it is economically.
Just my 2 cents.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/24/16 9:57 pm

Post Re: Trump win in Nevada rattles Red China (L) Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Are you prepared to pay 1.5 - 2 times the price for everything you buy from China just to be right? Protectionism and tariffs sound great until you realize you have to pay for it with a flat salary. I'm not saying I like what China does, I don't, but I'm not sure a bunch of tariffs will help more than it hurts. A trade war with China will be a hard pill to swallow.

When I took high-school economics from a conservative teacher who wore an Adam Smith tie (if you don't know Adam Smith, you don't know conservative economics), I was told that protectionism hurts trade, the economy, production, quality and innovation in the long-run.

A slight adjustment to the import duties to offset their currency manipulation does not constitute a massive tariff nor the kind of protectionism that conservative economists warn about.
2/24/16 10:01 pm

Post c6thplayer1
The problem is not with China.... Its with our CEO's that move our companies over there and any other place to boost their golden parachute in a job they will only stay for about 5 years then bail out. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/24/16 10:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
The problem is not with China.... Its with our CEO's that move our companies over there and any other place to boost their golden parachute in a job they will only stay for about 5 years then bail out.

Reforming the tax code will discourage some companies from leaving.
2/24/16 10:09 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Pure garbage Acts-pert Poster
2/24/16 10:27 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
The problem is not with China.... Its with our CEO's that move our companies over there and any other place to boost their golden parachute in a job they will only stay for about 5 years then bail out.

Completely forget about reforming the tax code. It has been talked about , promised , debated , and whatever for years and years. Its still the same and always will be. This is and has always been nothing more than a smoke screen from our slick haired politicians.

You are not going to take money away from the rich and powerful.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/24/16 10:34 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Completely forget about reforming the tax code. It has been talked about , promised , debated , and whatever for years and years. Its still the same and always will be. This is and has always been nothing more than a smoke screen from our slick haired politicians.

Again, a convention of the States can do whatever it wants without the approval of Congress.
2/25/16 9:03 am

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Again, a convention of the States can do whatever it wants without the approval of Congress.

When is the last time that happened?

How many of the 27 amendments were done that way?

34 states would have to ask for it. 38 states to ratify.

There are enough to strictly Red and Blue states to make sure that never happens.
Acts Enthusiast
2/25/16 11:28 am

Post UncleJD
Patrick Harris wrote:

When is the last time that happened?

How many of the 27 amendments were done that way?

34 states would have to ask for it. 38 states to ratify.

There are enough to strictly Red and Blue states to make sure that never happens.

It has never happened yet, but Governor Abbott has called for it and there are 5 states signed on already (last I checked). Most states are Red, the blue ones just happen to be large populations (another genius provision from our founding fathers)
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 11:41 am

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:

You said a TRUE MOUTHFUL there. WE fall for that promise hook line and sinker, they know how to change the bait at the right time. Embarassed Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/25/16 6:01 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic