Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L) Old Time Country Preacher
The Rev Paula White Cain prophesied concerning Donald Trump as she prayed over him: "Father, we just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus. We thank you that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper and any tongue that rises against him will be condemned according to the word of God...All the days of his life, let him live well. I secure him, I secure his children, I secure his calling and his mantle."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/prosperity-gospel-preacher-paula-white-prays-for-donald-trump-any-tongue-that-rises-against-him-will-be-condemned-146787/
Acts-pert Poster
2/24/16 5:01 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I hope she secured his trophy wife's clothes. Lordy! Acts-pert Poster
2/24/16 7:23 am

Post bonnie knox
I think I've raised my tongue against him, in a manner of speaking.
Ole Timer, can you tell me where I stand since she prayed that prayer of condemnation over every tongue that rises against him?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/24/16 10:47 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
I think I've raised my tongue against him, in a manner of speaking.
Ole Timer, can you tell me where I stand since she prayed that prayer of condemnation over every tongue that rises against him?

Same place you been standin. True prophecy has gotta come from a true prophet for it will come to pass.
Acts-pert Poster
2/24/16 11:07 am

Post Re: Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L) wayne
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
The Rev Paula White Cain prophesied concerning Donald Trump as she prayed over him: "Father, we just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus. We thank you that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper and any tongue that rises against him will be condemned according to the word of God...All the days of his life, let him live well. I secure him, I secure his children, I secure his calling and his mantle."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/prosperity-gospel-preacher-paula-white-prays-for-donald-trump-any-tongue-that-rises-against-him-will-be-condemned-146787/

Is it possible to add a vomit emoticon to our choices? Rolling Eyes
Acts Enthusiast
2/24/16 3:05 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
OTCP, you will be in one mind and one accord with Mrs. White-Cain when you pull the lever for Trump in November. Smile [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/24/16 4:13 pm

Post Da Sheik
I guess what unsettles me the most is seeing Dr David Jeremiah in the midst of this circus of error. Acts Enthusiast
2/24/16 5:37 pm

Post diakoneo
Da Sheik wrote:
I guess what unsettles me the most is seeing Dr David Jeremiah in the midst of this circus of error.

I see these pastors being there and praying as they did, being an endorsement of him.

Note the prayer Jeremiah prayed, that God send him someone to help him with the black vote.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/david-jeremiah-asks-god-to-send-donald-trump-a-strong-african-american-to-help-him-with-the-black-vote-146669/
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/24/16 6:39 pm

Post Re: Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L) Cojak

I need to have that 'splained to me. Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/24/16 11:44 pm

Post Re: Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L) Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:

I need to have that 'splained to me. Confused

What specifically do ya need splained, Cojak?
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 1:16 am

What specifically do ya need splained, Cojak?

If I knowed that I wouldn't need it 'spalined! Confused Confused Confused

'splainations:
All my life I have had prophecies (Bible inc) exejesused to me. Wise men, leaders in the COG and writers and they don't all agree. So I guess this would be no different, I am sorry I axed!

I used to camp within a rocks throw of that lady's church, and never had the 'desire' to attend. Never had the desire to throw rocks either. LOL although I coulda busted some winders!

Since I don't foller her, she may not be there now! Embarassed
2/25/16 11:55 am

Post Re: Rev. Paula White Cain's Personal Prayer/Prophecy Over Trump (L) UncleJD
Cojak wrote:

Nahh, she's on a new JOURNEY now. Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 11:59 am

UncleJD wrote:
Cojak wrote:

Nahh, she's on a new JOURNEY now. Laughing

Is that after the 'NEW' season thingee I heard about? Confused
2/25/16 6:04 pm

Post Change Agent
If results are any indication the prayer/prophecy may be working. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
2/25/16 8:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic