Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

This is a real thing....I have heard others say this (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This is a real thing....I have heard others say this (L) Eddie Robbins
I won't vote for either but.....

http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/24/ill-take-hillary-clinton-over-donald-trump/
Acts-pert Poster
2/24/16 10:00 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I could never, ever, ever vote for Hillary -- I'd much sooner vote for Trump, and I will never vote for him -- but I agree with this article pretty much entirely. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/24/16 10:09 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Pure garbage.
2/24/16 10:10 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Truer words have rarely been said than those contained in that article. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/24/16 10:32 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Trump will......

1) Make trade deals that actually benefit both the American worker and businessman.

2) Seal the border.

3) Do away with the anchor baby loophole.

4) Deport many illegals.

5) Stop immigration by Muslims.

6) Beef up the military.

7) Simplify the tax code.

8- Defend the rights of Christians around the world.

9) Appoint Scalia or Thomas types to the SCOTUS.

Hillary will do the opposite.

Thus the author of that article is full of waste material.

Quote:
It is precisely to protect the viability of the conservative movement that I will stand aside and accept that, if all else fails, Hillary must beat The Donald.

This statement alone proves the author to be an idiot and that he does not understand why the GOP is in the shape it is in now.
2/24/16 10:36 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump will......

1) Make trade deals that actually benefit both the American worker and businessman.

2) Seal the border.

4) Deport many illegals.

6) Beef up the military.

Quote:
It is precisely to protect the viability of the conservative movement that I will stand aside and accept that, if all else fails, Hillary must beat The Donald.

This statement alone proves the author to be an idiot and that he does not understand why the GOP is in the shape it is in now.

You can post those points a thousand more times and it still won't happen. Trump will never pull those off even if elected.

You faith in his Art of the Deal is misplaced.
Acts Enthusiast
2/24/16 10:59 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump will......

2) Seal the border.

4) Deport many illegals.

6) Beef up the military.

Quote:

I honestly do not think Trump will or can do half of the list, I hope he will be a different sort in the WH, if he gets there, BUT I really DO NOT think it is fair to say Hillary will do better than trump. She has never made a payroll, has had gov' jobs most of her life, and is a very liberal lady.

Abortions decide many conservative voters, man you are asking for it if Hillary gets in ALL OVER THE WORLD! If I understand her position, even more liberal than today.

For sure abortions go up if Hillary gets in, I do not think so with Trump.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/24/16 11:36 pm

Post Cojak
I squeezed the trigger too soon.. Sorry to waste paper like that. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/24/16 11:37 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump will......

2) Seal the border.

4) Deport many illegals.

6) Beef up the military.

Quote:

I honestly do not think Trump will or can do half of the list, I hope he will be a different sort in the WH, if he gets there, BUT I really DO NOT think it is fair to say Hillary will do better than trump. She has never made a payroll, has had gov' jobs most of her life, and is a very liberal lady.

Abortions decide many conservative voters, man you are asking for it if Hillary gets in ALL OVER THE WORLD! If I understand her position, even more liberal than today.

For sure abortions go up if Hillary gets in, I do not think so with Trump.

The wall can be built on a "state of emergency" order to thwart an invasion. Who is going to stop Trump on this?

Deportations are enforcing current Federal Law. He can do it and by law he must.

Elimination of the "anchor baby" loophole must be done by Congress. If they refuse he could try an emergency measure or he could request that the States convene a constitutional convention to make it law.
In fact he could request that the convention of States deal with a number of things if Congress resists, like simplifying the tax code.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 2/25/16 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
2/25/16 6:06 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Hope and Change = Let's make America great again

Both bull.
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 7:31 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Both bull.

Obama is the most successful President in my lifetime.

It was called bull the whole time he implemented his agenda.

I pray Trump's will be the same way.
2/25/16 9:01 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Both bull.

Obama is the most successful President in my lifetime.

It was called bull the whole time he implemented his agenda.

I pray Trump's will be the same way.

Exactly.
2/25/16 9:02 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump will......

2) Seal the border.

4) Deport many illegals.

6) Beef up the military.

Quote:

You can post those points a thousand more times and it still won't happen. Trump will never pull those off even if elected.

Patrick, let's say he gets elected and does do these things. Will you admit you were wrong?
2/25/16 9:15 am

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump will......

2) Seal the border.

4) Deport many illegals.

6) Beef up the military.

Quote:

Patrick, let's say he gets elected and does do these things. Will you admit you were wrong?

I will, but I have zero confidence in it. He may build a wall, but I doubt it. The rest won't get done. I'd ask you the same thing, but having a bunch of people admit they were wrong will not make anything better.

I think if/when none of this happens, his supporters will just double down on how its not his fault.

I've been noticing the Trump effect on people's attitudes toward their friends and family who don't agree with them about Trump. I had a church friend that we've always agreed on things about guns and abortion, etc... But after learning that I don't believe Trump he has become rude and extremely un-Christian toward me. I see he (and many others) are learning quickly from their leader. The "un-PC" movement which sounded good to me too at first, has already degenerated into an excuse to be rude, boorish and bullying. I'm grieved about this aspect already as much as I fear I will be in general after the election.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 9:57 am

Post Eddie Robbins
It's a case where a little under 1/3 of Republicans support him and maybe 5% of the Democrats do. But, they are the loud, obnoxious ones, just like Trump. He is like a bully magnet. It has brought out the mean and angry out in our friends. Even the very elect will be deceived. Acts-pert Poster
2/25/16 10:04 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic