Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Jimmy Carter prefers Trump to Cruz (huge Cruz endorsement)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Jimmy Carter prefers Trump to Cruz (huge Cruz endorsement) UncleJD
Quote:
Trump is malleable
and
Quote:
Ted Cruz is not malleable. He has far right-wing policies, in my opinion, that would be pursued aggressively if and when he would become president.

That's as good as an endorsement of Ted Cruz in my book. Carter recognizes Trump would be easily pushed and turned (definition of malleable) whereas Cruz has real conviction about what he believes.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/5/16 9:14 am

Post Re: Jimmy Carter prefers Trump to Cruz (huge Cruz endorsement) Brandon Bohannon
UncleJD wrote:
Quote:
Trump is malleable
and
Quote:
Ted Cruz is not malleable. He has far right-wing policies, in my opinion, that would be pursued aggressively if and when he would become president.

That's as good as an endorsement of Ted Cruz in my book. Carter recognizes Trump would be easily pushed and turned (definition of malleable) whereas Cruz has real conviction about what he believes.
Laughing
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
2/5/16 1:10 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
"He's only saying that because he knows Trump is the only hope for freedom and democracy and he wants to try to convince people not to vote for him. He is a member of the open borders crowd that wants to rewrite the US Constitution in Spanish and he knows Donald Trump will outlaw the Spanish language across the world." - the inevitable response from Trump supporters [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/5/16 1:41 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
"He's only saying that because he knows Trump is the only hope for freedom and democracy and he wants to try to convince people not to vote for him. He is a member of the open borders crowd that wants to rewrite the US Constitution in Spanish and he knows Donald Trump will outlaw the Spanish language across the world." - the inevitable response from Trump supporters

ahh, the double-reverse-psychology ploy! Laughing
2/5/16 1:49 pm

Post Cojak
It is a fact, we do need someone who is malleable, We need someone who can pull congress together, I don't think that is Cruz. Because congress is an unforgiving bunch, and Cruz broke the rules, CARTER knows that.

WE do need someone who can break the gridlock for the good of OUR country, not just for one party.

One of our problems is our congress and its holding grudges. They are just like TRUMP except the: 'We'll get even, is very subtle.'

We are at the point that the GOP doesn't want anything done for the good of the country because Obama would get the credit.

When my dad was pastor he taught me one thing, "Son as a pastor you can get a lot done for God and His church, if you do not care who gets the credit." I found that worked great in business as well.

IT COULD WORK IN OUR COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT!

If anyone knows what it is like to have congress not cooperate it is CArter. His congress stuck their heels in the mud because they did not like the Georgia Mafia as they referred to it. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/5/16 2:20 pm

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
It is a fact, we do need someone who is malleable, We need someone who can pull congress together, I don't think that is Cruz. Because congress is an unforgiving bunch, and Cruz broke the rules, CARTER knows that.

WE do need someone who can break the gridlock for the good of OUR country, not just for one party.

One of our problems is our congress and its holding grudges. They are just like TRUMP except the: 'We'll get even, is very subtle.'

We are at the point that the GOP doesn't want anything done for the good of the country because Obama would get the credit.

When my dad was pastor he taught me one thing, "Son as a pastor you can get a lot done for God and His church, if you do not care who gets the credit." I found that worked great in business as well.

IT COULD WORK IN OUR COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT!

If anyone knows what it is like to have congress not cooperate it is CArter. His congress stuck their heels in the mud because they did not like the Georgia Mafia as they referred to it. Embarassed

Sorry to hear you agree with Carter, the Democrats and the do-nothing congress. Malleable just means more of the same thing. I'm triple-done with that. Malleable has got us nowhere but deep in debt, gay-everything and dead babies, and as we've learned since Carter's day, presidents are getting good at bypassing Congress anyway. (not that I agree with that). You're a good guy Cojak, this isn't a personal attack, Its just my feelings on the subject in a nutshell.
2/5/16 2:25 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:

Sorry to hear you agree with Carter, the Democrats and the do-nothing congress. Malleable just means more of the same thing. I'm triple-done with that. Malleable has got us nowhere but deep in debt, gay-everything and dead babies, and as we've learned since Carter's day, presidents are getting good at bypassing Congress anyway. (not that I agree with that). You're a good guy Cojak, this isn't a personal attack, Its just my feelings on the subject in a nutshell.

I don't take a difference of opinion as an attack. That is Trumps area. Very Happy Very Happy
I have no problem agreeing with anyone, no matter the party, when I agree with them. A president going in hard nosed and unmoving will get nothing done except more grid lock. I do not label anyone who is willing to give a little. Malleable doesn't mean caving in. Some metals are malleable but still strong. A president is supposed to be president of all citizens, Obama is not an example of that.

I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with me, I am old and pretty set in my ways.I even agree with Obama and his wife on some things. And when asked am not afraid to say so. However I disagree with him 95-99% of the time. Embarassed
2/5/16 6:38 pm

Post UncleJD
I think "malleable" may mean the same thing to me and you, but the definition I read from their actions that speak OH so much louder than words, is "can beat to the shape we want", that's what we've been giving them for decades now. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/5/16 7:00 pm

Post diakoneo
When you are on the fast lane to Hades a little gridlock can be a good thing! Smile Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/5/16 11:06 pm

Post Cojak
diakoneo wrote:
When you are on the fast lane to Hades a little gridlock can be a good thing! Smile

From my point of view, the grid lock hasn't helped too much so far. Embarassed
2/5/16 11:28 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Cojak wrote:

You can't see the alternative. Perhaps the country would be in 10x worse shape had their not been gridlock on that road.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/6/16 4:06 am

Post bonnie knox
Cojak wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
When you are on the fast lane to Hades a little gridlock can be a good thing! Smile

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/6/16 8:58 am

Post diakoneo
bonnie knox wrote:
Cojak wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Wink

I don't but it's getting kinda warm Twisted Evil
2/6/16 9:06 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Cojak wrote:

You can't see the alternative. Perhaps the country would be in 10x worse shape had their not been gridlock on that road.

No gridlock scenario

1. Nobody has a gun
2. No church has a pastor
3. you are in jail for hate crimes if you ever made a dime from anyone and you don't love homosexuality
4. If you still have a job 80% would be taxed
5. If you live in a border state you would not know any Americans
2/8/16 11:13 am

Post Cojak
Funny thing, When the democrats do it, they are obstructionists, if the GOP does it they are 'conserving and saving the USA.

Concerning the border, while we are 'conserving', 11 million more folks will cross the border.

I do not believe the gloom and doom predicted by my friends DD and JD. I believe men can come up with answers if they work together. WE have a congress at present acting like school kids. Trumps attitude is the same as congress except they say it in 'nicer words, do it my way or you can kiss my a-- (Grits).

That attitude just breeds more Kiss mine.

I believe it is possible to make decisions for the good of the country, with the majority ruling but not stepping on the minority, it will not happen thru gridlock.

Sad
2/8/16 1:37 pm

Post Link
Maybe he thinks Hillary can defeat Trump more easily.
2/8/16 2:16 pm

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
Funny thing, When the democrats do it, they are obstructionists, if the GOP does it they are 'conserving and saving the USA.

Concerning the border, while we are 'conserving', 11 million more folks will cross the border.

I do not believe the gloom and doom predicted by my friends DD and JD. I believe men can come up with answers if they work together. WE have a congress at present acting like school kids. Trumps attitude is the same as congress except they say it in 'nicer words, do it my way or you can kiss my a-- (Grits).

That attitude just breeds more Kiss mine.

I believe it is possible to make decisions for the good of the country, with the majority ruling but not stepping on the minority, it will not happen thru gridlock.

Sad

Sorry Cojak, its called Laissez Faire when conservatives do it and it is the definition of conservatism. If the above aren't what has been "obstructed" by the Republican congress, then what, pray-tell, was?

The primary thing that hasn't been obstructed properly when it comes to the GOP today is the 15 Trillion dollar debt. Which is why I say there is only one or two true conservatives left on the ballot (Cruz and Fiorina if you believe her)
2/8/16 2:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic