Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

So, you feel a young Hispanic President would solve the overwhelming illegal immigration problem in this country?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post So, you feel a young Hispanic President would solve the overwhelming illegal immigration problem in this country? doyle
Who wouldn't like Marco Rubio? I do. In my opinion, he's the sharpest knife in the drawer of all those running to be President.

None of the other candidates have the amazing personal story Rubio does. He has a beautiful family. In spite of his age he has a tremendous amount of experience. He is totally upfront about his faith and has proclaimed publicly that he loves the Lord Jesus Christ. All of that is superb.

However, there is absolutely no way a young Hispanic man will solve the illegal immigration problem. It would go against who he is. Most of those immigrants are Hispanic too. And of course, Marco is on record in being for amnesty.

I like Hispanics. In fact, I have never met a Hispanic I didn't like. One of my Brothers is married to a Hispanic woman who is as fine a person as anyone would want to know/. It took her Dad and Mom nine years of government paperwork to come here legally. The people running our government often seem to be complete nut jobs.

At this time, one of the most important things facing our country, is the need for someone in leadership to get a handle on immigration. If people break into your house, you don't reward them by turning the house over to them and paying them to live there. Basically, that is what is happening with the massive surge of illegals.

I do not blame them for wanting to come here. If I was living in some of the situations they are, I too would be trying to find a way here. I also believe we should help as many people as possible, but that has to be done in an orderly manner with borders restored. Marco will not do that.

That's my opinion. What's yours.

Doyle
2/4/16 5:58 pm

Post Brandon Bohannon
Good thoughts and points.

I think you are probably more right than wrong. What are our other options?

Trump's "Build A Wall" and "Mexico is going to pay" is a joke! There are plenty of logistical problems with his "plan". Not to mention the fact that it flies in the face of American principal. Too bad the natives of the land weren't able to erect the wall before those pesky Europeans showed up and planted a flag claiming their back yard.

Cruz has spent his career in a border state. I have friends who are and or were Border Patrol/Homeland Security. The borders are wide open. Our Border Patrol is trying to bail the flood with a teaspoon. I love Texas but we haven't figured it out yet. Plus by your argument, he is Hispanic too. So again, what is our realistic option?
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
2/4/16 6:37 pm

Post UncleJD
Brandon Bohannon wrote:

Trump's "Build A Wall" and "Mexico is going to pay" is a joke! There are plenty of logistical problems with his "plan". Not to mention the fact that it flies in the face of American principal. Too bad the natives of the land weren't able to erect the wall before those pesky Europeans showed up and planted a flag claiming their back yard.

Cruz has spent his career in a border state. I have friends who are and or were Border Patrol/Homeland Security. The borders are wide open. Our Border Patrol is trying to bail the flood with a teaspoon. I love Texas but we haven't figured it out yet. Plus by your argument, he is Hispanic too. So again, what is our realistic option?

Cruz is an American of Cuban descent, not even remotely loyal to Mexico in any way whatsoever. Cuban Americans are nearly ALWAYS extremely conservative and Republican, they have a natural disdain for communism in all of its forms (Democratic policy). He is also far more intelligent than Rubio (and Obama, Clinton, Trump Sanders, and even Carson in areas of the law) especially when it comes to Constitutional Law.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/4/16 7:06 pm

Post Brandon Bohannon
UncleJD wrote:
Brandon Bohannon wrote:

Cruz is an American of Cuban descent, not even remotely loyal to Mexico in any way whatsoever. Cuban Americans are nearly ALWAYS extremely conservative and Republican, they have a natural disdain for communism in all of its forms (Democratic policy). He is also far more intelligent than Rubio (and Obama, Clinton, Trump Sanders, and even Carson in areas of the law) especially when it comes to Constitutional Law.
Uncle JD, isn't Rubio also of Cuban decent?
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
2/4/16 9:32 pm

Post Rubio is of Cuban descent also diakoneo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/marco-rubios-compelling-family-story-embellishes-facts-documents-show/2011/10/20/gIQAaVHD1L_story.html

Smile
2/4/16 10:07 pm

Post UncleJD
Brandon Bohannon wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Brandon Bohannon wrote:

Uncle JD, isn't Rubio also of Cuban decent?

Yes, but I was responding about Cruz. I won't defend Rubio Smile
2/4/16 10:09 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
A Muslim got rid of bin Laden, so why not? Acts-pert Poster
2/4/16 10:24 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic