Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Crazy people talking to themselves in public

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Crazy people talking to themselves in public Link
I was at Walmart and saw this crazy-looking woman walking around talking to herself under her breath. Whispering, I rebuked her condition or prayed for her.

Then it occurred to me that there might be some Charismatic in the store who sees me do that, thinks I'm crazy, and starts doing to same thing. Then another Charismatic sees him or her do that.

It could start a big chain reaction.
1/11/16 3:50 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Stop talkin to ya self, Link. Son at Ph.D. has done run ya loonie. Wink Acts-pert Poster
1/11/16 5:44 pm

Post bonnie knox
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Stop talkin to ya self, Link. Son at Ph.D. has done run ya loonie. Wink

That's scripture, Ole Timer. "Much learning hath made thee mad." Tell ya what's tha truth, sometimes learnin makes me mad, too.

But I'll give you fellers a inside tip on women what talks to theirselves in Walmart. Sometimes it's just to rattle off them last few items so as not to forgit em. And "crazy looking" to one feller might not be sa crazy looking to another un.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/11/16 5:48 pm

Post Cojak
I will never forget the first person I saw talking on a Blue tooth. It was in Walmart also. She was animated as she talked. I thought she was a little unbalanced and talking to herself.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/11/16 5:53 pm

Post bonnie knox
Cojak wrote:
I will never forget the first person I saw talking on a Blue tooth. It was in Walmart also. She was animated as she talked. I thought she was a little unbalanced and talking to herself.

Reminds me of the joke about talking to the person in the next bathroom stall. That was when cell phones first became so prevalent.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/11/16 5:55 pm

Post Link
Cojak wrote:

When the wire hands free devices came out, I didn't see them in Indonesia, but on a visa run to Singapore, I saw some dude who was acting crazy, talking to himself in the airport. Then he turned around and had a wire hanging out of his ear.

I got in a taxi and there was this crazy-looking lady talking away with no one in the car. She had a hands free wire, too.

I knew this woman who liked to pray in tongues when she was jogging, but she was afraid people would think she's crazy. An easy solution is to put a fake hands free device in your ear and let people think you are talking on the phone in a foreign language.
1/12/16 8:41 am

Post Dave Dorsey
What condition did you rebuke, exactly?

I do this semi-frequently, it tends to be a part of how I think through things.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/12/16 9:18 am

Post bonnie knox
Dave Dorsey wrote:
What condition did you rebuke, exactly?

I do this semi-frequently, it tends to be a part of how I think through things.

I do it often in the grocery store to keep me focused on the task at hand since I'm highly sensitive to sensory input and the many distractions around me.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/12/16 9:23 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic