Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

This will help you to understand why Kenneth and Jessie need a plane (V)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This will help you to understand why Kenneth and Jessie need a plane (V) Eddie Robbins
https://youtu.be/AdH2DGSXjss Acts-pert Poster
1/4/16 4:09 pm

Post bonnie knox
Yes, they can't be distracted by all the people in line at the airports and on the airliners because they have to go minister to people. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/16 4:27 pm

Post My heart is grieved... Brandon Bohannon
but more importantly, I believe that the heart of Jesus is grieved.

God help us!

We are fighting a beaten but determined adversary without and wolves sparing not the flock within. God give us discernment and grace. Even so Lord, come quickly!
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
1/4/16 4:27 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
The thing that strikes me is that they are so out of touch with real life. It is really sad. Acts-pert Poster
1/4/16 4:35 pm

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
The thing that strikes me is that they are so out of touch with real life. It is really sad.

I agree.

Completely out of touch with reality and how that sounds to the average Christian and especially to the world at large.

Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/4/16 8:22 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Yes, they can't be distracted by all the people in line at the airports and on the airliners because they have to go minister to people.

I like your logic here lady, someone is missing something. Confused

I was impressed that folks asking for prayer was a distraction to some minister, It didn't seem to bother the Lord most of the time.

I was also impressed with the line that started off, "What the hell......" I am almost sure that was the words.

No matter what our position though, we humans can justify it, even if it defies LOGIC!

Last edited by Cojak on 1/4/16 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
1/4/16 8:23 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
The thing is, in the bizarro world of the prosperity movement, the fact that these guys are so incredibly rich isn't a negative thing at all; instead, it is considered verified proof of the validity of their message. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/16 8:27 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
I was also impressed with the line that started off, "What the hell......" I am almost sure that was the words.

Yep, that rolled off his tongue way too easy.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/16 8:43 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
No matter what our position though, we humans can justify it, even if it defies LOGIC!

Well said, Cojak.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/16 8:44 pm

Post they "thronged" Him wayne
I know Jesus had to get away from time to time but Jesus was with the people more than he was alone. He had no place to lay his head.....This stuff really bothers me. I heard a pastor the other day complaining about how he can't even go to the grocery without people knowing who he is, ugh!

Folks this stuff is not lining up with what I feel in my heart.

I wonder if Duplantis is listening to the wrong voice?
Acts Enthusiast
1/5/16 9:24 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:

What I wonder is why more Christian leaders don't call out people like this. If I were not already a Christian, seeing stuff like this that goes under the name of Christianity would make me NOT want to be one.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/5/16 9:32 am

Post bonnie knox
I have a great idea. If they can't fly with the common folk without it endangering their special anointing (how anemic is that anointing!), maybe they could just minister within driving distance of their mansions.
Aren't there ministers in the towns they are flying to that can minister there?
And if you all over the place, maybe you need a more organized booking agent.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/5/16 9:48 am

Post bonnie knox
Eddie Robbins wrote:
The thing that strikes me is that they are so out of touch with real life. It is really sad.

"This dope-filled world."
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/5/16 9:51 am

Post Just wondering brotherjames
Does Mark Williams have a private jet? George Wood the AG Supt does. Why? Because it is more convenient and actually less expensive than flying commercial especially when they can fly to smaller airports in smaller towns when visiting churches. Not defending an opulent lifestyle but there are good reasons for having your own plane when you are literally traveling to different places nearly every day and also don't have to be subject to the problems associated with commercial flying. I hate the rolls royces and opulence but planes don't bother me. Acts-celerater
1/5/16 10:18 am

Post georgiapath
I don't care what they fly or wear, they don't get any of my money. What extra money I have goes to someone that actually need it. Acts-dicted
1/5/16 11:58 am

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

What I wonder is why more Christian leaders don't call out people like this. If I were not already a Christian, seeing stuff like this that goes under the name of Christianity would make me NOT want to be one.

That is the way I have seen it for years. Even my Grandsons have brought it up to me. Some things are hard to explain, without casting stones and doubt. Confused Confused

Last edited by Cojak on 1/5/16 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
1/5/16 12:34 pm

Post Cojak
Out of touch and some are out and out crooks. A childhood friend of mine, who started off COG, developed a big TV ministry. He was convicted and spent time in Jail for bilking a senior of all her money. Even in jail he ran the ministry, comparing himself to Paul, suffering for the CAUSE!

Money corrupts some of the best. Sad
1/5/16 12:39 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I'm sure that a lot of preachers preach against these guys and some invite them to their church. Acts-pert Poster
1/5/16 1:30 pm

Post Spirit Travel is Free Old Time Country Preacher
If these guys had the kind of faith they proclaim (which they don't), they would not need a jet of anykind. They would travel like Phillip in Acts 8:36-40.

As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?” [37] 38 And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. 39 When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. 40 Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.

What they are good at is manipulating the people and getting them to give. Imagine if the Spirit transported Creflo & Taffy Girl what that $65M could do for suffering/hurting folk. Plus, Creflo would be lowering his carbon footprint, reversing global warming, etc. Shocked
Acts-pert Poster
1/5/16 4:35 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Poor Bro Roberts couldn't go anywhere without having people wanting him to pray for them. Oh, the humanity of it all! Acts-pert Poster
1/5/16 4:37 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic