Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hillary will win in 2016 by a landslide. Thanks Donald Trump!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hillary will win in 2016 by a landslide. Thanks Donald Trump! caveator
I hate to say it, but the conservatives supporting Trump are going to hand this election to Hillary.

Donald Trump is a personal friend of the Clintons and an intentional plant in the Republican Party. If he wins the nomination, Hillary will win in the biggest landslide election that we have ever seen. If Trump doesn't win the republican nomination, he will run as an independent candidate and Hillary will win in the biggest landslide that we have ever seen.

Well played Hillary and Donald, well played!
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 10:57 am

Post UncleJD
You mean like the establishment GOP bosses have been doing for years? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 12:34 pm

Post UncleJD
No, the entitlement-generation will give the election to Hillary. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 12:51 pm

Post Who will you vote for? famousflavius
Will you vote for Hillary or Trump? Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 12:59 pm

Post It won't be the biggest ever... Clint Wills
I don't think we'll ever see a butt-kicking like 1984 again.

However, I remember about this time 4 years ago there was, "no way" Obama was re-elected, but the closer we got to the election the more clear it became that he would likely win again.
6 months ago Hillary didn't stand a chance, but as time goes on I think we all feel a little more uneasy about the chances of her losing.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/15 1:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Trump will have to exit the GOP race by mid February to run as an independent, because 47 states have "sore loser" laws preventing the loser of a primary from being on the ballot. Here's an article about that. It was new information to me: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/politics/trump-third-party-run-barriers/index.html

Apart from that -- I agree with your analysis entirely. Hillary will win if Trump wins the GOP nomination, and Hillary will win if he exits the race to run as an independent.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/15 1:23 pm

Post Re: Who will you vote for? caveator
famousflavius wrote:
Will you vote for Hillary or Trump?

For the first time since I was 18 years old, I will have to abstain from voting if that is my choice. My conscience will not allow me to vote for either of them.
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 1:37 pm

Post Re: Who will you vote for? UncleJD
caveator wrote:
famousflavius wrote:

For the first time since I was 18 years old, I will have to abstain from voting if that is my choice. My conscience will not allow me to vote for either of them.

Can you say why? Which policy that is truly coming from Trump, not translated by our friends at CNN, are the ones that are most objectionable?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 1:46 pm

UncleJD wrote:
caveator wrote:
famousflavius wrote:

Can you say why? Which policy that is truly coming from Trump, not translated by our friends at CNN, are the ones that are most objectionable?

I never watch CNN. I primarily watch FOX News and consider myself anti-establishment and ultra conservative. My opinion is that Donald Trump is a gifted businessman and entertainer who knows how to skillfully move people's emotions by saying what they want to hear. However, he never offers any detailed solutions. I do not believe that he is a legitimate conservative. I believe that he is an extremely skilled narcissist who likes to hear his own voice and enjoys the attention. He has no policy, not plan, and is the most unskilled and incapable candidate. Hillary would destroy him in a debate on any subject. I am perplexed to find anything at all that would make me even consider voting for him.
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 2:10 pm

Post UncleJD
ok, so no actual facts, just some feelings. I share some of those feeling btw, so I'm not slamming you. I just don't see any factual reasons for the Trump bashing. Time and again, when I hear something terrible that he said, I go and watch it myself and in context its not what he said at all.

BTW, Fox jumps on the same bandwagon everyone else does because they HATE Trump. And I have to admit, a lot of the appeal is just how much hate is coming from the establishment. Its amusing to watch. All said and done, my pick is Cruz, but we'll see what happens there.
12/10/15 2:39 pm

Post caveator
UncleJD wrote:
ok, so no actual facts, just some feelings. I share some of those feeling btw, so I'm not slamming you. I just don't see any factual reasons for the Trump bashing. Time and again, when I hear something terrible that he said, I go and watch it myself and in context its not what he said at all.

It is more than just feelings. When I hear other candidates asked questions, they give substantive responses. I may not agree with their ideas, but they all have detailed strategies and plans that reveal that they have processed and have a strategy. Donald Trump NEVER gives a substantive response. He drops "bombs" to get media attention and says the things that he knows will fee the fear and frustration of the people. However, when pressed for how he is going to implement the ridiculous things that he says, all he can say is things like, "I'm just going to do it," "It's easy." "I am just going to do it," and "It is going to be huge..." Call me suspicious, but I just need more substance.
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 2:59 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
You simply do not realize you've been snookered. It is CNN/Clintons who are spreading this "secret pact" nonsense in order to discourage Trump supporters. A guy like Trump now has millions of adoring fans, controls the media, and has a shot at being the most powerful man in the world only to gladly hand it to someone else? You are smoking something if you think that.

And what of his past friendship with the Clintons? Was his friendship with them any different than his friendship with Reagan and the Bush family? In fact, if you want to talk about Republicans who are tight with the Clintons you had better look at the Bush family, not Trump.

Yes, there is a GOP conspiracy to aid Hillary. You are just accusing the wrong Republican. Trump is attracting Democrats, Independents, and has 25% of the black vote. The Clintons are scared.
12/10/15 3:19 pm

Post Ask TL famousflavius
Ask TL Lowery and Paula White about voting for Trump. If I am not mistaken, Trump played a part in their Impartation tour of 1999. I think Trump would be a much better choice than Hillary. If I had my choice it would be Cruz but we don't always get what we want. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 3:20 pm

Post Ask Kenneth Copeland and Jentezen Franklin (L) famousflavius
Ask Kenneth Copeland and Jentezen Franklin if they will vote for Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyBEe_QFLU
Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 3:26 pm

Post Re: Ask Kenneth Copeland and Jentezen Franklin (L) caveator
famousflavius wrote:
Ask Kenneth Copeland and Jentezen Franklin if they will vote for Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyBEe_QFLU

I have asked one of them. The answer was, NO!
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 3:54 pm

Tom Sterbens wrote:
caveator wrote:
famousflavius wrote:

Yep, that will sure help things out! Smile

It will help me to know that I didn't vote for either one of the fiascos that will inevitably ensue.
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 4:12 pm

Post No vote is a vote. famousflavius
If your not voting for Trump, you are voting for Hillary even if you don't vote at all. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 4:25 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. bonnie knox
famousflavius wrote:
If your not voting for Trump, you are voting for Hillary even if you don't vote at all.

Oh, dear, where is LC when we need him. No vote is no vote.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/15 4:56 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. Dave Dorsey
bonnie knox wrote:

If it's Trump v. Hillary I'm sure I'll find someone to vote for, but it won't be either of them. I do not want to have contributed to either of them winning the presidency.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/15 5:05 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

If it's Trump v. Hillary I'm sure I'll find someone to vote for, but it won't be either of them. I do not want to have contributed to either of them winning the presidency.

It doesn't matter Wink
12/10/15 5:45 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic