Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Muslims, Something I have waited for...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Muslims, Something I have waited for... Cojak
Okay, I see it. I want to see more. I have said it all along, if thi is a peaceful religion, where are the VOICES against TERROR, I hope this is one:

In a video that has gone viral throughout his country, Bassem Braiki, who is from the city of Vénissieux in eastern France, strongly condemned the Nov. 13 terrorist attacks in Paris that killed 130 and wounded hundreds.

“I am addressing all the French Muslims: Let’s protect our beautiful religion. Let’s go and track these impostors who pretend to be Muslims and kill people. It’s not the authorities who are going to get rid of them. … It’s us,” Braiki said, as translated by the Independent.

Braiki entreated his fellow Muslims to report any suspicious activity to the authorities without worrying about being seen as a “turncoat.” He also lamented that plenty of people will inevitably confuse peaceful Muslims for terrorists but said intelligent people will know that these attacks were “not about Islam.”

“It’s us Muslims who are vindicating the values of the Republic. It is for us to refer anything suspicious to the authorities,” he said. “It is for us, Muslims of France, who have religion in our hearts and obey Islam’s principles — a religion of peace and sharing.”

01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/21/15 11:48 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Glad to see it even though its to little to late. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/22/15 2:35 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Glad to see it even though its to little to late.

Of course when I start hearing of terrorists reported, and terrorism reported before it happens I will start believing a little more. But this is the first I have seen that produced crowds backing the call. Cool
11/22/15 2:45 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Glad to see it even though its to little to late.

Of course when I start hearing of terrorists reported, and terrorism reported before it happens I will start believing a little more. But this is the first I have seen that produced crowds backing the call. Cool

I say that Cojak because when that video of mohammad came out there was instant protests from all muslims yet the muslim terrorist have been killing for years in the name of their religion before we hear an outcry from this sect.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/22/15 3:42 pm

Post Cojak
I agree it is very late in coming, but I have wondered for years why I did not hear LOUD & CLEAR a denunciation, and internal policing of their own.

I am just saying this is the first time I have heard of any Muslim calling on other Muslims to REPORT incidents or 'coming events they hear of.'. Cool
11/22/15 4:10 pm

Post UncleJD
He's got the right idea, and its the only thing that would ever convince anyone with half a brain, but he's a lone voice. Let's see where it goes. Of course he's a Muslim in a western country, so 99% of the rest of the Muslim world will ignore him as a tainted Muslim and likely call for him to be killed soon. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/22/15 11:18 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
He's got the right idea, and its the only thing that would ever convince anyone with half a brain, but he's a lone voice. Let's see where it goes. Of course he's a Muslim in a western country, so 99% of the rest of the Muslim world will ignore him as a tainted Muslim and likely call for him to be killed soon.

That is probably a fact... Sad
11/23/15 11:15 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic