Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Ministers are you feeling the weight?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Ministers are you feeling the weight? JLarry
Jentezen Franklin said:

"I am not on a hobby, I am feeling the weight of informing the truth to this congregation, this generation about what it taking place in our nation that is wrong.

What it taking place in this nation with originations like planned parenthood, who are selling human body parts for profit. And we don’t even have enough Senators, this is not a Democrat or Republican thing. This is, my God are we Natzi Germany. Have we completely lost our moral compass to the point that we can’t even, and is the church so weak, so jelly fish back bone that we can’t even stand up say life is right and murder is wrong?

I’m sorry that someone did it. We cannot be silent because we are afraid we might hurt somebody’s feelings, ere 52 million babies.
End quote.

Franklin went on to say; "If you destroy an eagle egg you will be fined up to $250,000.00 and placed in prison. If you destroy an embryo you are considered opened minded. We have become so open minded that our brains'
have fallen out".
End quote.

It completely amazes me that we do not have the leadership in America that cannot or will not take a stand.

As I was praying this morning I was asking the Lord to protect America and Israel from what would seem like some horrible terrorist attacks that could come that will make 9/11 look like a small attack.

ISIS (or ISIL as our President calls it) hates Israel and America. Their goal is to completely destroy us. I wondered if this must happen to fulfill in time prophesy.

I do not claim to know a lot about end time prophesy. If you do please inform me. But from what little I do know it sure looks to me like the time has come or will be here very soon.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
11/15/15 11:39 am

Post Re: Ministers are you feeling the weight? Cojak
JLarry wrote:
Jentezen Franklin said:

Franklin went on to say; "If you destroy an eagle egg you will be fined up to $250,000.00 and placed in prison. If you destroy an embryo you are considered opened minded. We have become so open minded that our brains'
have fallen out".
End quote.

It completely amazes me that we do not have the leadership in America that cannot or will not take a stand.

It always amazes me that obvious comparisons make perfect sense to some and are ignored by others. The entire post is very good concerning our moral compass.

I have no help in prophecy. I read, hear and see contradictory interp. of prophecy. 'The end time revival' and the 'Great falling Away', right now all I see is the GREAT FALLING AWAY. And I do not have to list the moral thermometer, Christians see it. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for posting a THINKER my friend. Cool

I hope everyone had a great day today, I am still home enjoying Shingles. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/15/15 12:01 pm

Post I do wayne
I do feel the weight. I am by no means an authority on prophesy or anything for that matter, I am a pastor who simply studies and follows the leading of God. I try each week to preach/teach the Gospel to the people our God has put under my leadership. I sit most days in amazement of all the anti-God, anti-Church, anti-Jesus, anti-morals, anti-government, anti-normal.... stuff that is happening all around us.
Over the past year I have had to officiate so many funerals of young people who have either overdosed on drugs or committed suicide that my head is spinning. These services are extremely hard to handle. I have yet to figure out how to do these without feeling the heaviness of them.
I also watch as many churches simply turn away from these times, trying to ignore them as if they are really not happening. "let's skip helping these people, lets skip preaching the true Word, lets skip pointing out the signs of the times," Lets act as if Satan is not on a rampage.
I know my thoughts may sound old school or uneducated to some(I've already been told several times)that's okay but, I am in the trenches with these families, I feel this weight, I see what's going on around us and my soul is burdened right now because I can see the signs of the times.

Preacher - Preach! Christians - Stand up! Church - Wake up!
Acts Enthusiast
11/16/15 11:38 am

Post Link
I prefer to call my stance 'anti-baby-murder'. 'Pro-life' is too vague.
11/16/15 2:03 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic