Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What about another Possible New Ministry School Opening Online?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What about another Possible New Ministry School Opening Online? cogalltheway
Here is a hypothetical situation. I think this would be great if it happened:

Hypothetically- Dr. Perry Stone purchases the TL Lowry center for the amount owed on the mortgage only. Dr. Stone keeps Dr. Lowry on paid staff until Dr. Lowry dies as a way to honor this prophet and to make up for the additional cost of the building.

Dr. Stone then opens an online school of ministry where pastors can gain credits in bible teaching. This school is video curriculum based and is directed by Dr. Bryan Cutshall.

I think if this could happen, it would be such a blessing to our denomination. With the Redemption School of Ministry, Lee University, PTS and CAMS, we could see the greatest potential for training and equipping ministers in the history of the COG. I'm praying something like this happens soon. These institutions partnering together could be a tremendous model for the kingdom.
Friendly Face
11/4/15 1:09 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Who owns the TL Lowery center? Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 1:14 pm

Post its my understanding cogalltheway
that the Lowry's own it. But I was saying in a hypothetical situation if Dr. Stone bought it. That would be awesome too. More options and availability for ministry training. Friendly Face
11/4/15 1:19 pm

Post Re: What about another Possible New Ministry School Opening Online? Old Time Country Preacher
cogalltheway wrote:
Hypothetically- Dr. Perry Stone...Dr. Lowry...Dr. Bryan Cutshall.

If this hypothetical did crystallize, an who knows, anything can happen, somebody would have to make shore all the titles was correct, cause Dr. Cutshall is the only one with a accredited doctorate.
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 2:04 pm

Post Re: What about another Possible New Ministry School Opening Online? Nature Boy Florida
cogalltheway wrote:

Hypothetically- Dr. Perry Stone purchases the TL Lowry center for the amount owed on the mortgage only. Dr. Stone keeps Dr. Lowry on paid staff until Dr. Lowry dies as a way to honor this prophet and to make up for the additional cost of the building.

Dr. Stone then opens an online school of ministry where pastors can gain credits in bible teaching. This school is video curriculum based and is directed by Dr. Bryan Cutshall.

I think if this could happen, it would be such a blessing to our denomination. With the Redemption School of Ministry, Lee University, PTS and CAMS, we could see the greatest potential for training and equipping ministers in the history of the COG. I'm praying something like this happens soon. These institutions partnering together could be a tremendous model for the kingdom.

If its online - why would it need a prime real estate building? Why not a warehouse - which Perry already has access to.
11/4/15 2:54 pm

Post caveator
cogalltheway obviously either has a prophetic anointing or inside information.

Perry Stone just made the announcement on periscope.

Voice of Evangelism will purchase the TL Lowery Ministry Building for the balance of the mortgage. This is far less than the value of the building. As part of this agreement, the board of VOE has agreed to support Dr. Lowery financially for the remainder of his life. Since Dr. Lowery is a spiritual father and mentor to Perry, I see this as an incredible act of generosity and honor.

VOE will begin a new online school of ministry that will be led by Dr. Bryan Cutshall. Dr. Cutshall already has an office at the Voice of Evangelism headquarters. Dr. Cutshall will continue his personal ministry of Church Trainer, while also fulfilling his vision of training young ministers for leadership.

In my personal opinion, this is a brilliant and effective plan to utilize the property, people and giftings of each of these men. I really like it!
Acts-celerater
11/4/15 4:08 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
---

Last edited by Nature Boy Florida on 11/4/15 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 4:16 pm

Post Re: its my understanding Eddie Robbins
cogalltheway wrote:
that the Lowry's own it. But I was saying in a hypothetical situation if Dr. Stone bought it. That would be awesome too. More options and availability for ministry training.

I was told, but don't know for sure, that the TL Center is owned by some attorneys who let TL use the building. It is for sale, however, and if you have a buyer, send me a message!!
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 4:26 pm

Post Re: its my understanding caveator
Eddie Robbins wrote:
cogalltheway wrote:
that the Lowry's own it. But I was saying in a hypothetical situation if Dr. Stone bought it. That would be awesome too. More options and availability for ministry training.

I was told, but don't know for sure, that the TL Center is owned by some attorneys who let TL use the building. It is for sale, however, and if you have a buyer, send me a message!!

It is no longer for sale. Cash buyer closes this week.
Acts-celerater
11/4/15 4:48 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
My goodness, cogalltheway posts an in just a few hours it comes to pass?

Has a prophet come amongst us?
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 5:17 pm

Post Yea I say unto thee... cogalltheway
I am not a prophet. Church work taught me a long time ago how to say stuff without owning it. Lol!!!

Seriously what impact would this school have on Lee or RSM?
Friendly Face
11/4/15 5:35 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Zero effect on Lee. Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 6:01 pm

Post caveator
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Zero effect on Lee.

I don't think it will have a major effect on Lee. However, I do not know that I would agree that it will have "zero effect on Lee."
Acts-celerater
11/4/15 10:36 pm

Post J David Smith
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Who owns the TL Lowery center?

I am very excited to hear this news. Perry has always shown great honor for Dr. Lowery. Like so many others, my ministry has been greatly impacted by the investment of Dr. Lowery. I am very pleased that his legacy will be honored and that his vision will live on through this endeavor.

Last edited by J David Smith on 11/6/15 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
11/4/15 11:30 pm

Post georgiapath
I thought Perry Stone already owned a large bldg. in Cleveland. Acts-dicted
11/5/15 9:19 am

Post Eddie Robbins
That's my understanding. Acts-pert Poster
11/5/15 3:58 pm

Post mytimewillcome
My understanding is that this thread is confusing Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
11/5/15 4:38 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
georgiapath wrote:
I thought Perry Stone already owned a large bldg. in Cleveland.

He owns several buildings in Cleveland...debt free.

Excellent news!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/5/15 7:13 pm

Post Cojak
mytimewillcome wrote:
My understanding is that this thread is confusing

Smile Thumb Up

Is this one of those precept upon precept things?
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/5/15 8:18 pm

Post Re: What about another Possible New Ministry School Opening Online? Link
cogalltheway wrote:

Would this have degrees and diplomas you can get by watching hours and hours of Perry Stone's sermons, kind of like with the way the WOF preacher Christian Harfouche has his school set up?
11/17/15 5:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic