Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

It's Halloween Again: Check Out this Year's Top Costumes (P)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post It's Halloween Again: Check Out this Year's Top Costumes (P) Old Time Country Preacher
Acts-pert Poster
10/31/15 12:46 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Those aren't halloweener's those are " Enterprising Collectors "... Cool Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/31/15 6:30 pm

Post Cojak
Some folks don't know it, but there was a time when there weren't any 'Trick or Treat, just tricks..

Maybe these guys never learned the treat part, who knows?
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/31/15 6:56 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
Some folks don't know it, but there was a time when there weren't any 'Trick or Treat, just tricks..

Maybe these guys never learned the treat part, who knows?

Naw Cojak Look closer , they all Treat themselves very well at the same time they trick you
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/31/15 7:51 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Naw Cojak Look closer , they all [b]Treat themselves very well at the same time they trick you[/b]

Hilariously funny, and unfortunately true.
Acts-pert Poster
10/31/15 10:52 pm

Post georgiapath
They don't trick me. Laughing Laughing Acts-dicted
11/1/15 5:17 pm

Post Frustrated at this thread (L) JLarry
There are at least two in that photo who I consider Giants in the Faith.

I think Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts were just that, Giants in the Faith. Perfect, no but God's Men, and I have no right to poke fun of God's men.

I would be honored to have my photo beside Bro. Hagin and Bro. Roberts.

BTW, how many blind eyes opened, cripple healed, or various diseases have been healed in your ministry. My guess would be far less than Oral Roberts.

You belittle many big ministries so I feel I have the right to stand up for those I believe are/were men of God. I have yet to find a Man of God who is/were perfect.

If you would have known the Apostle Peter, it would be interesting to see what you would say about him.

Hey check out my latest TV broadcast and poke some fun at me. I have come to realize if I don't want any criticism I best do nothing for the Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQVMlrya3zQ

Do I sound frustrated, well it may be because I am. I tire of those who find fault in anyone who accomplishes more than they.

Of course there are Charlatans in the ministry. Hey I have served under at least one AB that could not be trusted, but most have been Godly men. Men of integrity. I have had friends "in the ministry" who have been unfaithful to their wife's, but most (by most I mean a great majority) of my ministerial friends have been men of great integrity. Not perfect men, but men who love God, their family's and those they minister to.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
11/1/15 10:02 pm

Post Re: Frustrated at this thread (L) Old Time Country Preacher
JLarry wrote:
There are at least two in that photo who I consider Giants in the Faith...Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts...I would be honored to have my photo beside Bro. Hagin and Bro. Roberts.

Your opinion is respected, Larry. My post per Halloween was more a joke than anything. I really doubt anyone went trick-r-treatin dressed as Paula White. Cool

The ole timer must disagree with ya bout Hagin/Roberts bein Giants in the Faith. They were Giants in the Word of Faith movement, and they were larger than life among their own ilk. But to compare them to Giants in the Faith such as Wesley...........ummmm, nope, ain't no comparison.

I neither respect nor revere any of those in the picture as being proclaimers of balanced biblical truth.
Acts-pert Poster
11/1/15 11:20 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic