Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Huckabee said

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Huckabee said JLarry
Quote:
"I am appalled that Washington's latest budget deal will raid $150 billion from the Social Security Trust Fund. Social Security is a promise to America's seniors-not a piggybank slush fund for Washington politicians. Americans shouldn't sacrifice their Social Security benefits so we can bailout irresponsible Washington politicians.
This is typical Washington, like when ObamaCare raided $700 billion from the Medicare Trust Fund.
I have a better idea, let's reform the disability insurance program, which is full of endless waste, fraud and abuse. Instead of stealing benefits from seniors, let's protect Social Security, preserve Medicare and keep our promises to seniors".

If you are far from the Social Security age I challenge you to set aside funds for retirement.

I do not know if ministers can still opt out of SS. If so figure how much your SS is and set that much aside.

Do the numbers. Check out how much you MAY (if funds are available then) receive from SS, and how much you will accumulate and can draw from that at the age of 65 from the money you saved. If you are not disciplined enougth to save, then stay in the SS program and take a chance.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
10/27/15 4:26 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I would never opt out of SS. Opting out just might cause SS to go bankrupt even earlier than forecasted leaving seniors that much short. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/27/15 4:50 pm

Post John Jett
When private companies do this same thing, they go to prison for life. Just ask Enron. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/27/15 7:18 pm

Post georgiapath
I like Huckabee but I don't think he has a chance. Acts-dicted
10/28/15 7:14 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic