Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What do you think about this dad...?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What do you think about this dad...? bradfreeman
I get asked about situations like this all the time.
Do you think this guy should be reported to social services?

He has 4 kids. He never takes them to the doctor. I don't think he's concerned at all about their health. He almost seems glad when they get sick.

His discipline methods are way out of line. His daughter says he broke her arm to punish her. His youngest has juvenile diabetes and all he keeps saying she is getting what she deserves and it'll teach her a lesson. I don't get it.

His son, the oldest, is 19. Even though the dad has a great job making plenty of money, he hasn't helped his son get his driver's license so he can get a job, refuses to get him a car and won't help him with college. The boy has been kicked out of the house and basically disowned for repeatedly coming home too late and drinking.

He has never seemed to care about doing anything more than putting a roof over their heads. He refused pay for them doing anything like music lessons, gymnastics, cheer, youth sports or vacations. He travels and uses his money for anything he wants, but the kids...nope.

I think this guy is a selfish, violent, tyrant who needs to be reported to social services.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
10/23/15 5:57 am

Post Re: What do you think about this dad...? Old Time Country Preacher
bradfreeman wrote:
I get asked about situations like this all the time.
Do you think this guy should be reported to social services?

He has 4 kids. He never takes them to the doctor. I don't think he's concerned at all about their health. He almost seems glad when they get sick.

His discipline methods are way out of line. His daughter says he broke her arm to punish her. His youngest has juvenile diabetes and all he keeps saying she is getting what she deserves and it'll teach her a lesson. I don't get it.

His son, the oldest, is 19. Even though the dad has a great job making plenty of money, he hasn't helped his son get his driver's license so he can get a job, refuses to get him a car and won't help him with college. The boy has been kicked out of the house and basically disowned for repeatedly coming home too late and drinking.

He has never seemed to care about doing anything more than putting a roof over their heads. He refused pay for them doing anything like music lessons, gymnastics, cheer, youth sports or vacations. He travels and uses his money for anything he wants, but the kids...nope.

I think this guy is a selfish, violent, tyrant who needs to be reported to social services.

In all probability, he is a Christian who believes hyper-grace covers all the junk you said he is doing. So ifn he must be reported, only report his flesh, cause his spirit is pure as the driven snow.
Acts-pert Poster
10/23/15 9:06 am

Post John Jett
If this is not some sort of object lesson, then by all means report this guy. If he broke his daughter's arm he should be in jail. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/23/15 9:13 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
John Jett wrote:
If this is not some sort of object lesson, then by all means report this guy. If he broke his daughter's arm he should be in jail.

I was think the same thing JJ - brad and one of his object lessons.

Here's what should happen. A few of the men from your church should put on some Halloween masks and take some baseball bats to the guy and tell him to shape up or there will be more where that came from.

That's an object lesson everyone could agree on.
10/23/15 3:25 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I was think the same thing JJ - brad and one of his object lessons.

Same here, which is why I responded as I did.
Acts-pert Poster
10/23/15 11:36 pm

Post Cojak
Taking it a face value, yes he should be reported.
If one wanted to they could compare that spiritually, but it is NOT the same as breaking a kids arm. I doubt if any man has broken his kids arm intentionally to enforce discipline, but I don't doubt it has happened by accident. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/24/15 9:31 am

Post c6thplayer1
You shouldnt even have to ask but yes he needs to be reported to the officials. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/24/15 10:21 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Hey, for them what don't git reported to the proper agencies, here in our region a the state, let the word git out that some no good scallywag of a feller is beatin up an punchin his wife an little young'uns, an we got a local visitation committee what pays the worthless rascal a little visit.

Yep, its always when nobody else is around, always at night, an most ever time very effective. The visitation committee, in the blackness a night, wearin them toboggans that covers ya whole face an has got only eyes, introduces themselves to the culprit. They then explain what they been hearin he has been doin, an that's the reason they are there. They then commence with a ole fashioned leather strop belt-whoopin, I mean till the scallywag is screamin/cryin/beggin em to stop. Then they stop. An 98% a the time, so does the wife/young'un abuse.
Acts-pert Poster
10/24/15 10:31 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic