Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

4 blood moons can only mean one thing...,
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 4 blood moons can only mean one thing..., Eddie Robbins
The Cubs win the World Series! Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 4:38 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Hey, wasn't that "prophesied" in "Back to the Future"? And it is 2015. Smile
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/8/15 5:55 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
So back to the future movie is on par with 4 blood moons?

That's about right/
10/8/15 6:21 am

Post For those who don't understand.... spartanfan
I'll just throw this out for informational purposes only since many have not heard an explanation for all of the hype: The thought process on the Passover-Tabernacles-Passover-Tabernacles Blood Moon Tetrad. The last 2 times it happened resulted in (1)Israel gaining her homeland back in 1948 after almost 1900 years of not having a homeland and then (2) Israel regaining control of east Jerusalem thus ruling over a united Jerusalem for the first time in modern history. It happened Sept. 28 this year (4th blood moon of the tetrad) and won't happen for another 500 years or so which brings speculation that Israel will make some kind of a significant gain within the next 12 months or so... some believing the Psalm 83 prophecy of her wiping out her enemies on her borders (Hamas, Hezbollah, possibly Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, etc) and increasing her "buffer zone" and the safety of her people (maybe take back the West Bank from the Palestinian Authority).Then perhaps afterwards Russia, Iran, Syria and the others mentioned in Ezekiel 38 & 39 will come down into "the mountains of Israel" (Battle of Gog and MaGog in the West Bank) and be wiped out there. Of course this seems all likely to happen and the 4th Blood Moon of this tetrad is perhaps the signal for the trouble resulting in a huge major Israeli victory of some kind to commence. I just shared this so those who wondered what all the "hoopla" over this past Blood Moon was all about. So, the last 2 times something huge for Israel translates out into speculation of something huge happening for Israel in the next year or so. Really, that's what it's all about. People who make fun of the speculations concerning the blood moons don't realize that Mark Biltz (who discovered the pattern as it relates to Israel) said that the year after it appears will likely result in a major sign in Israel (on the level of regaining her homeland or taking control of East Jerusalem). So let's just watch Israel in the news for the next 12 months and see if there was anything to it before we make too much fun of the supposed prophets of our day. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/8/15 6:47 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... Nature Boy Florida
spartanfan wrote:
I'll just throw this out for informational purposes only since many have not heard an explanation for all of the hype: The thought process on the Passover-Tabernacles-Passover-Tabernacles Blood Moon Tetrad. The last 2 times it happened resulted in (1)Israel gaining her homeland back in 1948 after almost 1900 years of not having a homeland and then (2) Israel regaining control of east Jerusalem thus ruling over a united Jerusalem for the first time in modern history. It happened Sept. 28 this year (4th blood moon of the tetrad) and won't happen for another 500 years or so which brings speculation that Israel will make some kind of a significant gain within the next 12 months or so... some believing the Psalm 83 prophecy of her wiping out her enemies on her borders (Hamas, Hezbollah, possibly Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, etc) and increasing her "buffer zone" and the safety of her people (maybe take back the West Bank from the Palestinian Authority).Then perhaps afterwards Russia, Iran, Syria and the others mentioned in Ezekiel 38 & 39 will come down into "the mountains of Israel" (Battle of Gog and MaGog in the West Bank) and be wiped out there. Of course this seems all likely to happen and the 4th Blood Moon of this tetrad is perhaps the signal for the trouble resulting in a huge major Israeli victory of some kind to commence. I just shared this so those who wondered what all the "hoopla" over this past Blood Moon was all about. So, the last 2 times something huge for Israel translates out into speculation of something huge happening for Israel in the next year or so. Really, that's what it's all about. People who make fun of the speculations concerning the blood moons don't realize that Mark Biltz (who discovered the pattern as it relates to Israel) said that the year after it appears will likely result in a major sign in Israel (on the level of regaining her homeland or taking control of East Jerusalem). So let's just watch Israel in the news for the next 12 months and see if there was anything to it before we make too much fun of the supposed prophets of our day.

I'm not making fun here...except repeating all the guys thinking Christians are foolish for saying the 4th blood moon will be doomsday - then nothing happens and now it might be a year later - which now gives a two year window of opportunity for "something" to happen.

It smacks of Jeanne Dixon prophecies in the Enquirer of the seventies. This nebulous "something" big will happen is not a prophecy or prediction. It's just playing the odds - something big usually happens. If you are going to prophecy - spell it out. I could easily prophecy "something big" will happen in America in ANY two year window - and I could take credit for it coming to pass.

And 3 of the "blood" moons this cycle weren't even visible in Israel - where something "big" was supposed to happen. How were they supposed to know? If the moon turns to blood - but always turns back before you can see it - does it really count?

So - no making fun here - actually I am quite distressed about it - just pointing out that it is called the law of averages - not a prophecy - when you can't even spell out what will happen or when ... just saying it will be "something big" ... is meaningless.
10/8/15 7:19 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... spartanfan
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
spartanfan wrote:
I'll just throw this out for informational purposes only since many have not heard an explanation for all of the hype: The thought process on the Passover-Tabernacles-Passover-Tabernacles Blood Moon Tetrad. The last 2 times it happened resulted in (1)Israel gaining her homeland back in 1948 after almost 1900 years of not having a homeland and then (2) Israel regaining control of east Jerusalem thus ruling over a united Jerusalem for the first time in modern history. It happened Sept. 28 this year (4th blood moon of the tetrad) and won't happen for another 500 years or so which brings speculation that Israel will make some kind of a significant gain within the next 12 months or so... some believing the Psalm 83 prophecy of her wiping out her enemies on her borders (Hamas, Hezbollah, possibly Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, etc) and increasing her "buffer zone" and the safety of her people (maybe take back the West Bank from the Palestinian Authority).Then perhaps afterwards Russia, Iran, Syria and the others mentioned in Ezekiel 38 & 39 will come down into "the mountains of Israel" (Battle of Gog and MaGog in the West Bank) and be wiped out there. Of course this seems all likely to happen and the 4th Blood Moon of this tetrad is perhaps the signal for the trouble resulting in a huge major Israeli victory of some kind to commence. I just shared this so those who wondered what all the "hoopla" over this past Blood Moon was all about. So, the last 2 times something huge for Israel translates out into speculation of something huge happening for Israel in the next year or so. Really, that's what it's all about. People who make fun of the speculations concerning the blood moons don't realize that Mark Biltz (who discovered the pattern as it relates to Israel) said that the year after it appears will likely result in a major sign in Israel (on the level of regaining her homeland or taking control of East Jerusalem). So let's just watch Israel in the news for the next 12 months and see if there was anything to it before we make too much fun of the supposed prophets of our day.

I'm not making fun here...except repeating all the guys thinking Christians are foolish for saying the 4th blood moon will be doomsday - then nothing happens and now it might be a year later - which now gives a two year window of opportunity for "something" to happen.

It smacks of Jeanne Dixon prophecies in the Enquirer of the seventies. This nebulous "something" big will happen is not a prophecy or prediction. It's just playing the odds - something big usually happens. If you are going to prophecy - spell it out. I could easily prophecy "something big" will happen in America in ANY two year window - and I could take credit for it coming to pass.

And 3 of the "blood" moons this cycle weren't even visible in Israel - where something "big" was supposed to happen. How were they supposed to know? If the moon turns to blood - but always turns back before you can see it - does it really count?

So - no making fun here - actually I am quite distressed about it - just pointing out that it is called the law of averages - not a prophecy - when you can't even spell out what will happen or when ... just saying it will be "something big" ... is meaningless.

I'm just "reporting." I've read the books and all. In fairness - all along however Biltz was just pointing out that these "big" things are the 2 biggest things ever in regard to Israel so the anticipated is not just some thing but perhaps another HUGE thing like 1948 and 1967. So it's not just some little "thing" that might happen in a 2 - year window. It's either huge or it's not anything to speak of and "much ado about nothing." I don't prophesy what I know not of - that would be bad for my credibility as a pastor. I am just reporting what I've read and I'll wait until it's all over to state my official position Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/8/15 8:08 am

Post However Eddie missed it.... spartanfan
since the blood moons relate to Israel - the only MLB connection possible would have been for the Detroit Tigers to win the World Series since they have the only Jewish manager in the Big Leagues. However, Cabrara did win his 4th batting title in a row in conjunction with the 4 blood moons in a row and he does have a Jewish manager. We might be onto something - perhaps a book is in the making!!!!! Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/8/15 8:13 am

Post Re: However Eddie missed it.... Nature Boy Florida
spartanfan wrote:
since the blood moons relate to Israel - the only MLB connection possible would have been for the Detroit Tigers to win the World Series since they have the only Jewish manager in the Big Leagues. However, Cabrara did win his 4th batting title in a row in conjunction with the 4 blood moons in a row and he does have a Jewish manager. We might be onto something - perhaps a book is in the making!!!!!

Agreed - if Eddie says it - the opposite is more likely to happen.
10/8/15 8:27 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... Old Time Country Preacher
spartanfan wrote:
So it's not just some little "thing" that might happen in a 2 - year window.

Oh, OK, then I predict that in the next 1000 years something "huge" is gonna happen.
Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 9:15 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... spartanfan
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
spartanfan wrote:

Oh, OK, then I predict that in the next 1000 years something "huge" is gonna happen.

You're missing Biltz's point It won't qualify if it's 1000 years from now. Has to happen in the next 12 months. I believe there is a difference. If nothing HUGE like what happened with the 3 previous "Passover-Tabernacles-Passover-Tabernacles tetrads" happens in the next 12 months then have it and make fun all you want because it would have proven to be off-base and an empty hypothesis. However, if something does happen then the pattern continues.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/8/15 9:25 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... Nature Boy Florida
spartanfan wrote:

OTCP = Jeanne Dixon.

That's my prediction
10/8/15 9:31 am

Post Re: For those who don't understand.... Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
spartanfan wrote:

OTCP = Jeanne Dixon.

That's my prediction

CMon NBF, I don't even know Sister Dixon. Twisted Evil
Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 9:37 am

Post c6thplayer1
Heres how a true prophesy works;

I predict that there will be post a photo shopped picture on this site before the end of 2015.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/8/15 10:47 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I think if you're a minister, you should know the difference between prophesy and prophecy. Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 12:25 pm

Post diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I think if you're a minister, you should know the difference between prophesy and prophecy.

One is a noun and the other is a reverb. Smile

I git um mixt up all ta time to Shocked
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/8/15 3:10 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
to, too or two? Y'all are killing me. Laughing

Here's how I remember. Prophecy has a "c" in it and sounds that way.
Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 3:27 pm

Post diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:
to, too or two? Y'all are killing me. Laughing

Here's how I remember. Prophecy has a "c" in it and sounds that way.

Not that again Laughing

I must confess... Twisted Evil I did it on purpose. Just too aggravate Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/8/15 3:47 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I'm not aggravated. I like it. Mr. Green Acts-pert Poster
10/8/15 4:02 pm

Post I have to beat the TV preachers to the next gimmick roughridercog
And get my book on the shelf first Laughing
10/10/15 6:19 pm

Post Methocostal
And the New England Patriots will be cheatin' agin'