Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

praise God i dont wear pants duet 22:5 is true anyhow

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post praise God i dont wear pants duet 22:5 is true anyhow Bound For Beaulah
GLORY TO GOD HALLALUJAH ANYHOW
i have never wore pants in my lifetime Duet 22 5 is true and its what the bible says
these jezebels dont want to believe it but its true anyhow

at church last sunday night a young girl came to me and asked me sister Beaulah how do you wear dresses when its freezing cold and dont your legs get cold. i told her i would rather have cold legs then legs burning in the lake of fire. GLORY TO GOD
she started tearing up and coviction hit her. she came to church wednesday nite and she laid her pants on the alter and we had a pants burning the following friday. when she laid her pants on the alter she imediately started speaking in unknown tongues. glory to GOD HOLIESS IS THE WAY TO TRUE POWER AN ANNOINTIN

HOLINESS OR HELL
HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah
Friendly Face
10/6/15 9:16 pm

Post Link
Panties are pants, and apparently COG ladies wear them according to one of the speakers at the GA a while back. Pants means underpants in the UK.
10/6/15 9:37 pm

Post Link
Beulah, if a fellow bought some women's pants from the women's section, bright pink flowery pants, and wore them, would that be okay or a sin?
10/6/15 10:41 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Link wrote:
Panties are pants, and apparently COG ladies wear them according to one of the speakers at the GA a while back.

Link, you workin on a docteral dissertation, so you know ya gotta be precise in quotin primary sources. Ya can't just add stuff where ya want it. The only thing we know fer shore from the GA speaker--the Soddy Daisy Prophet--is that he "bought his wife" some a the items mentioned in your post above. We don't know who wears or wore what. We don't know if this affected all "COG ladies." We don't even know if his wife wore em after him tellin the whole GA about it. The only thing we know fer shore is that the Soddy Daisy Prophet told the whole world via the Internet that he bought em fer his wife. Hey, after his speech she mighta took em all to the Goodwill. Son, you gonna have to beef up em research skills if you complete at docterate.
Acts-pert Poster
10/6/15 10:47 pm

Link wrote:
Beulah, if a fellow bought some women's pants from the women's section, bright pink flowery pants, and wore them, would that be okay or a sin?

Ummm, this aint right, even on a male minister a music.
Acts-pert Poster
10/6/15 10:48 pm

Post Link
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Link wrote:
Panties are pants, and apparently COG ladies wear them according to one of the speakers at the GA a while back.

Link, you workin on a docteral dissertation, so you know ya gotta be precise in quotin primary sources. Ya can't just add stuff where ya want it. The only thing we know fer shore from the GA speaker--the Soddy Daisy Prophet--is that he "bought his wife" some a the items mentioned in your post above. We don't know who wears or wore what. We don't know if this affected all "COG ladies." We don't even know if his wife wore em after him tellin the whole GA about it. The only thing we know fer shore is that the Soddy Daisy Prophet told the whole world via the Internet that he bought em fer his wife. Hey, after his speech she mighta took em all to the Goodwill. Son, you gonna have to beef up em research skills if you complete at docterate.

Well, you see, Actscelerate is not an academic journal or dissertation.

I'll be sure to properly footnote the Soddy Daisy panties if I refer to them in my dissertation.
10/7/15 2:51 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Link wrote:

I'll be sure to properly footnote the Soddy Daisy panties if I refer to them in my dissertation.

Nice one!
10/7/15 7:32 am

Link wrote:

If you refer to em in ya dissertation, Link, your docteral committee will flunk ya. THey wont be as compassionate as the Raymond Culpepper was when the Soddy Prophet got up an told at story. Laughing
Acts-pert Poster
10/7/15 8:44 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic