Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Degrees Posted on Acts Must now be Validated by the ADMP

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Degrees Posted on Acts Must now be Validated by the ADMP Old Time Country Preacher
Please be notified an all that from this day forward, all degrees listed or named on Actscelerate must be validated by the Actscelerate Diploma Mill Police (ADMP).

The ADMP is a volunteer group of posters who have done committed to take the time to research, verify & validate all listed degrees. So please be on notice, that all degrees what don't meet the guidelines listed below, the ADMP is gonna blow the whistle, especially if the degree is a docterate.

Any degree that is:

*from a school that has no legitimately recognized accreditation
*from a school claimin to be accredited but the accreditation is from an unrecognized accreditation mill (e.g., ACI, TACI, etc.)
*from a school that sends a degree when they receive the tuition payment in full
*from a school that awards a degree based on "life experience"

At the moment, there is only one full-time member of the ADMP. For them what would be interested in servin, please contact Detective OTCP, ADMP Administrator.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 10/4/15 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
10/3/15 4:01 pm

Post Add this one to your list c6thplayer1
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/3/15 5:04 pm

Post Everyones in the game c6thplayer1
10/3/15 5:06 pm

Post Did I Misspell anything here? c6thplayer1
10/3/15 6:13 pm

Post bonnie knox
Ole Timer, I just came across something on the internet this evening saying that David Jeremiah only has an honorary doctorate. Know anything about that?
And what about Ravi Zacharias?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/3/15 8:32 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Ole Timer, I just came across something on the internet this evening saying that David Jeremiah only has an honorary doctorate. Know anything about that?

Zacharias has no earned docterate, he's got six honery docterates.

Jeremiah has no earned doctorate, his is honery too.

Course, this don't mean these fellers aint intelligent or that they aint accomplished very effective ministries. It just means they don't got a earned docterate.
Acts-pert Poster
10/3/15 9:38 pm

At C6 is somethin aint he? All em fake degree cartoons, hey, gotta love em. Acts-pert Poster
10/3/15 9:40 pm

Post bonnie knox
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Zacharias has no earned docterate, he's got six honery docterates.

Jeremiah has no earned doctorate, his is honery too.

Course, this don't mean these fellers aint intelligent or that they aint accomplished very effective ministries. It just means they don't got a earned docterate.

And I've been diligently saying Dr. David Jeremiah all this time. Embarassed
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/3/15 9:49 pm

bonnie knox wrote:
And I've been diligently saying Dr. David Jeremiah all this time. Embarassed

Not to worry none there, Miss Bonnie. Hey, we all done it till we learned better. The ole timer used to reference folk like at too till he learned the value/worth/integrity a such titles an all, an hey, they aint enuff taters in the pot to make me do it now. Specialy them who use diploma mill credentials.
Acts-pert Poster
10/4/15 6:08 pm

Post Cojak
This is sick....
To question a FREE degree, I can understand. But when I paid $38 that ain't no joke man. My life experience is worth a DD (Dadgummed Doctorate). That was a week's salary before taxes, in 1958, and I had a highly technical job. I had to place the Parade magazine in the EXACT center of every set of comics for the Sunday paper. YOu think that ain't tough.

Then I decided to be a Doctor. A whole week's salary and you laugh at it. At ain't funny! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

All I gotta say is I better get a validation on my parking. Cojac , DD
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/4/15 9:36 pm

Cojak wrote:
This is sick....
To question a FREE degree, I can understand. But when I paid $38 that ain't no joke man. My life experience is worth a DD (Dadgummed Doctorate). That was a week's salary before taxes, in 1958, and I had a highly technical job. I had to place the Parade magazine in the EXACT center of every set of comics for the Sunday paper. YOu think that ain't tough.

Then I decided to be a Doctor. A whole week's salary and you laugh at it. At ain't funny! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

All I gotta say is I better get a validation on my parking. Cojac , DD

Ats a real good portrayal a this problem, Cojak. Ya got folk what thinks their life experience warrants a doctorate. You know, "I've tied my shoes all my life so I have earned this degree via life experience."

So, a preacher boy writes a few good sermons, starts a kids ministry in his church, has a few good revivals, an they think them life experiences are as valid in gittin a bachelor of arts degree as the feller who disciplined hisself, done the work, an earned the degree. Then, ya add to the life experiences, an a feller thinks he is worthy of a master of arts of master of divinity degree based on life experience. An the real funny one is at the docteral level. A feller plays the political game, is elected to a position within the denomination, an some think that warrants a docter of divinity based on life experience.

Nope, its a joke.
Acts-pert Poster
10/4/15 10:49 pm

Post Cojak

So, a preacher boy writes a few good sermons, starts a kids ministry in his church, has a few good revivals, an they think them life experiences are as valid in gittin a bachelor of arts degree as the feller who disciplined hisself, done the work, an earned the degree. Then, ya add to the life experiences, an a feller thinks he is worthy of a master of arts of master of divinity degree based on life experience. An the real funny one is at the docteral level. A feller plays the political game, is elected to a position within the denomination, an some think that warrants a docter of divinity based on life experience.

Nope, its a joke.

Ain't no joke, while I was working and DOING stuff, y'all was sitting reading books and playing school. Us REAL Doctors quit school and was operating and smiling real time.
I got a DK also, Doctor of KNot Tying. I spent time with a Boatswain's mate aboard the AKA 107. Smile That deserves a Dr. imma tell you. You work under the Boats for awhile and you will agree, ask any sailor. Cool
10/5/15 9:04 am

Cojak wrote:

Nope, its a joke.

Ain't no joke, while I was working and DOING stuff, y'all was sitting reading books and playing school. Us REAL Doctors quit school and was operating and smiling real time.
I got a DK also, Doctor of KNot Tying. I spent time with a Boatswain's mate aboard the AKA 107. Smile That deserves a Dr. imma tell you. You work under the Boats for awhile and you will agree, ask any sailor. Cool

Sorry, Cojak, none a that warrants a docterate.

Now, it warrants respect, honor, recognition an all, but not a docterate.
Acts-pert Poster
10/5/15 11:34 am

Post Cojak

Now, it warrants respect, honor, recognition an all, but not a docterate.

I know you are joshing, but that's ok, I can take it, (being a double doctor)
Cojak, DD DK with BS. Wink
10/5/15 9:24 pm

Post And its Illegal c6thplayer1
Florida

In order to be claim a degree either verbally or on paper (i.e. resumes and job applications), a person’s diploma must meet certain qualifications set by the state.

Illinois

People may not use diploma mill degrees to obtain employment, get a promotion, get a raise, or apply to college.

Indiana

It is illegal to use an invalid doctorate degree, either orally or in writing, when attempting to get business or perform a business related job.

Oregon

Diploma mill degrees may not be used in Oregon. Unaccredited degrees may be used if the following disclaimer is included on all correspondence (resumes, business cards, etc): "(Name of school) does not have accreditation recognized by the United States Department of Education and has not been approved by the Office of Degree Authorization."

Maine

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, or in use relation to any business.

Michigan

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, apply for a loan, or in use relation to any business.

Nevada

It is illegal for people to use degrees that they did not earn or degrees that are granted based on 10% or more of the recipient’s life experience.

New Jersey

Diploma mill degrees may not be used in relation to businesses, trades, professions, and occupations.

North Dakota

People may not use a diploma mill degree to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, or in use relation to any business.

Texas

It is illegal to use fraudulent or substandard degrees to advertise or promote business, obtain employment, obtain licensing or certification to practice business, get a promotion or other benefit, get a raise, gain admission to an educational program, or gain a government position with authority over others.

Virginia

People may not use diploma mill degrees in relation to any business, trade, profession, or occupation.

Washington

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to advertise or promote business, obtain employment, obtain licensing or certification to practice business, get a promotion or other benefit, get a raise, gain admission to an educational program, or gain a government position with authority over others.

http://distancelearn.about.com/od/distancelearning101/a/diplomamill_law.htm
10/5/15 9:51 pm

Post Re: And its Illegal Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
...]

It ain't nice to publish facts at a time like this! Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
10/5/15 10:43 pm

Post Re: And its Illegal Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Florida

In order to be claim a degree either verbally or on paper (i.e. resumes and job applications), a person’s diploma must meet certain qualifications set by the state.

Illinois

People may not use diploma mill degrees to obtain employment, get a promotion, get a raise, or apply to college.

Indiana

It is illegal to use an invalid doctorate degree, either orally or in writing, when attempting to get business or perform a business related job.

Oregon

Diploma mill degrees may not be used in Oregon. Unaccredited degrees may be used if the following disclaimer is included on all correspondence (resumes, business cards, etc): "(Name of school) does not have accreditation recognized by the United States Department of Education and has not been approved by the Office of Degree Authorization."

Maine

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, or in use relation to any business.

Michigan

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, apply for a loan, or in use relation to any business.

Nevada

It is illegal for people to use degrees that they did not earn or degrees that are granted based on 10% or more of the recipient’s life experience.

New Jersey

Diploma mill degrees may not be used in relation to businesses, trades, professions, and occupations.

North Dakota

People may not use a diploma mill degree to apply to college, obtain employment, get a raise, get a promotion, or in use relation to any business.

Texas

It is illegal to use fraudulent or substandard degrees to advertise or promote business, obtain employment, obtain licensing or certification to practice business, get a promotion or other benefit, get a raise, gain admission to an educational program, or gain a government position with authority over others.

Virginia

People may not use diploma mill degrees in relation to any business, trade, profession, or occupation.

Washington

Diploma mill degrees may not be used to advertise or promote business, obtain employment, obtain licensing or certification to practice business, get a promotion or other benefit, get a raise, gain admission to an educational program, or gain a government position with authority over others.

http://distancelearn.about.com/od/distancelearning101/a/diplomamill_law.htm

Excellent information, C6.

Seems like it don't matter none to some preachers, the very group amongst all other groups what oughtta be concerned about their witness, testimony an credibility. Sad.
Acts-pert Poster
10/5/15 11:43 pm

Post Link
I read that John MacArthur has two honorary doctorates.
10/6/15 4:49 am

Link wrote:
I read that John MacArthur has two honorary doctorates.

JMac has no earned docterate.
Acts-pert Poster
10/6/15 10:15 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic