Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Did Carly Fiorini plan that line about the marjiuana?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Did Carly Fiorini plan that line about the marjiuana? Link
You know in the second round of debates where Carly Fiorini made the command about the marijuana today being much stronger than the marijuana Jeb Bush smoked and got a laugh from the crowd, do you think she'd planned that out and delivered it really well as an off the cuff remark?

I am pretty sure that some political lines, like Reagans quip about refusing to make Mondale's relative youth and inexperience an issue in the debate after being asked whether age was an issue, or "Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. You are no Jack Kenendy" were probably well planned out with speech writers. I wonder if Carly thought up the marijuana line?

I wonder if Carly's comment that the women of America heard what Trump said about her face was planned beforehand as well. I'd imagine that one had been. I wonder if she planned looking slightly hurt at his comments or if that was just natural.
10/2/15 6:38 pm

Post Re: Did Carly Fiorini plan that line about the marjiuana? John Jett
Link wrote:

I wonder if Carly's comment that the women of America heard what Trump said about her face was planned beforehand as well. ....

Only if Trump told her he was going to say "I heard it, I heard it, I heard it" to Bush
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/2/15 6:42 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Fiorina Acts-pert Poster
10/2/15 6:42 pm

Post Cojak
Fiorini..................Fiorina..
At this point in time, What difference does it make! To quote someone! Embarassed

I want to sing that long ago song, ( Willie Sang it. too).

Florina, Florina where you been so long
Florina, Florina where you been so long
I ain't had no lovin' since you've been gone
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/2/15 6:54 pm

Post Re: Did Carly Fiorini plan that line about the marjiuana? Link
John Jett wrote:
Link wrote:

I wonder if Carly's comment that the women of America heard what Trump said about her face was planned beforehand as well. ....

Only if Trump told her he was going to say "I heard it, I heard it, I heard it" to Bush

Hadn't Trump already said that the women of America had heard Bush say that he didn't know if the country needed $500M for women's health care before the debate? That is the impression I had. It seemed like Carly was trying to work in that line about the women of America having heard what Trump said. She said it quite a while after Trump told Bush the women of America had heard him.
10/3/15 5:14 am

Post Cojak
If planned, I think she should try again, that one didn't fly too long, did it?

( I like the lady, not sure of the top job or not. This is early of course but she behind Ben? Would that be a good combination?)
Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/3/15 10:18 am

Post Re: Did Carly Fiorini plan that line about the marjiuana? John Jett
Link wrote:
John Jett wrote:
Link wrote:

Hadn't Trump already said that the women of America had heard Bush say that he didn't know if the country needed $500M for women's health care before the debate? That is the impression I had. It seemed like Carly was trying to work in that line about the women of America having heard what Trump said. She said it quite a while after Trump told Bush the women of America had heard him.

hmmm, maybe. I just remember him going "I heard you, I heard you, I heard you", so I thought she was replying to that. I certainly believe she is sharp enough to come up with that on the fly.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/3/15 11:19 am

Post georgiapath
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Fiorina

Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
10/3/15 11:38 am

Post Link
Cojak wrote:
If planned, I think she should try again, that one didn't fly too long, did it?

( I like the lady, not sure of the top job or not. This is early of course but she behind Ben? Would that be a good combination?)
Confused

Trump was patting Ben Carson on the shoulder and they were slapping or shaking hands over different comments. Maybe Ben Carson is leaving the door open to be Trumps VP. Cruz isn't going on the attack against Trump, either.

Of course, that also just the smart to thing to do to win the presidency. Other desperate politicians are going to try to unseat Trump anyway, so why be the one to be negative. Let someone who doesn't win unseat Trump.
10/3/15 3:48 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic