Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

lesbeans and gays in the churches
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post lesbeans and gays in the churches Bound For Beaulah
GLORY TO GOD HALLALUJAH ANYHOw

I went to revival the other nite at one of those uptown church of gods its a shame that the singers acted just like a bunch of gays its plum sick the pastor new me and when i walked in he came and asked me to pray for the service becuz its been dead as a door nail i tell you that God used me in a mighty way to bind that gay demon
when i started to prayin and binding then 2 of the singers who was gay walked out and 1 went to the alter

GLORY TO GOD its a shame and disgrace the way the churches have turned to sodom and gomorah

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah
Friendly Face
9/29/15 9:35 pm

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches Old Time Country Preacher
Bound For Beaulah wrote:
God used me in a mighty way to bind that gay demon

I'm shore glad the good Lord is still usin ya an ministerin through ya, Sister Beaulah.

Was em gay girls real butchy like an all? You know, like with real short spiked hair, mens khaki pants, an a mans shirt tucked in, with a real stern look bout em?

An was the gay fellers like real sissy actin, flamboyant an flaming, with a lot a hand/arm motions as they talked? Was any of em playin a piano? Hammond organ?
Acts-pert Poster
9/29/15 10:13 pm

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches mytimewillcome
Bound For Beaulah wrote:

I went to revival the other nite at one of those uptown church of gods its a shame that the singers acted just like a bunch of gays its plum sick the pastor new me and when i walked in he came and asked me to pray for the service becuz its been dead as a door nail i tell you that God used me in a mighty way to bind that gay demon
when i started to prayin and binding then 2 of the singers who was gay walked out and 1 went to the alter

GLORY TO GOD its a shame and disgrace the way the churches have turned to sodom and gomorah

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah

How exactly does one "bind a demon"?
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
9/29/15 10:37 pm

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches Cojak
mytimewillcome wrote:
Bound For Beaulah wrote:

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah

How exactly does one "bind a demon"?

You take a chain, that has been soaked in olive oil. Get someone who knows what a demon looks like to show him to you and have 10 men and true hold him. Us a very strong lock. Probably would help if you shot him with a bullet soaked in olive oil. Shocked

I haven't seen a real Beulah in over 50 years. But I have seen 'em. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/29/15 10:43 pm

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches bonnie knox
Ole Timer, a man can have characteristics that perhaps look to you like feminine characteristics, but that does not necessarily mean he is engaging in homosexual acts.
And if you want to see a "stern look" on a woman, look at Beaulah when another sister comes into the sanctuary with britches on or with red lipstick and red fingernails.
And what does it really gain you to call someone "butchy like"?

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Bound For Beaulah wrote:
God used me in a mighty way to bind that gay demon

I'm shore glad the good Lord is still usin ya an ministerin through ya, Sister Beaulah.

Was em gay girls real butchy like an all? You know, like with real short spiked hair, mens khaki pants, an a mans shirt tucked in, with a real stern look bout em?

An was the gay fellers like real sissy actin, flamboyant an flaming, with a lot a hand/arm motions as they talked? Was any of em playin a piano? Hammond organ?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/30/15 7:56 am

Post The right place JLarry
Church is the best place for lesbeans and gays to be.

Not on the praise team but in the pew and at the altar.

Just like me. I need to spend more time at the altar. Oh I am saved, I mean really saved. But there are somethings I need to discuss with the Lord and I am talking about me not Him.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/30/15 9:17 am

Post Re: The right place Cojak
JLarry wrote:
Church is the best place for lesbeans and gays to be.

Not on the praise team but in the pew and at the altar.

Just like me. I need to spend more time at the altar. Oh I am saved, I mean really saved. But there are somethings I need to discuss with the Lord and I am talking about me not Him.
Thumb Up
9/30/15 9:44 am

Post c6thplayer1
Isnt the correct spelling " Lesbian " ? Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/30/15 10:15 am

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches Methocostal
Oh Beaular, bless your pea pickin heart.

Bound For Beaulah wrote:

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah
Friendly Face
9/30/15 10:16 am

Post diakoneo
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Isnt the correct spelling " Lesbian " ?

Yeah, i like mo-beans, but not in church Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/30/15 1:04 pm

Post Re: lesbeans and gays in the churches Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Ole Timer, a man can have characteristics that perhaps look to you like feminine characteristics, but that does not necessarily mean he is engaging in homosexual acts.

And if you want to see a "stern look" on a woman, look at Beaulah when another sister comes into the sanctuary with britches on or with red lipstick and red fingernails.

And what does it really gain you to call someone "butchy like"?

Now Miss Bonnie, I didn't mean to go ruffling no feathers an all so let me explain.

1. When I was a young'un I seen this two legged bird walkin round in the yard what looked just like a duck. It walked like a duck. It quacked like a duck. It had a bill/beak like a duck. It waddled down to the pond an jumped in a could even swim like a duck. I member askin ma ole daddy, "Hey pop, what is at thing down there swimming in the pond." Ma ole daddy slapped me upside the head with his hat an said "son, you aint at dumb, why, ats a DUCK." So I learned somethin at day, specially when at hat hit me upside the head, an at is if a thing looks, walks, swims, acts like a duck, it must be a DUCK.

2. The difference in a Beaulah Stern Look an a Lesbian Stern Look is this: A Beaulah Stern Look is a sanctified look. A Lesbian Stern Look is a "I'm a man, why are you lookin at me that way" look.

3. The reason for the descriptive "butchy like" is the opposite of sayin "feminine like" for a man.
Acts-pert Poster
9/30/15 2:12 pm

Post bonnie knox
Alright, let me explain where I'm coming from. My son has an acquaintance who has supported my son's music in local venues. My son and his band have been invited to her house more than once to play music at a get together. She has fed my son well on several occasions. She lives with her female partner. My son and I have discussed the situation. She has treated my son well, and he cares about her and wouldn't want to hurt her. I believe she is engaging in a sinful lifestyle, but I would feel weird calling her "butchy." [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/30/15 2:52 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Alright, let me explain where I'm coming from. My son has an acquaintance who has supported my son's music in local venues. My son and his band have been invited to her house more than once to play music at a get together. She has fed my son well on several occasions. She lives with her female partner. My son and I have discussed the situation. She has treated my son well, and he cares about her and wouldn't want to hurt her. I believe she is engaging in a sinful lifestyle, but I would feel weird calling her "butchy."

OK, let me explain where the ole timer is a comin from.

My post to Beaulah had a heap a jest in it. I aint advocatin demeanin folk, Miss Bonnie. I've had much interaction with gay folk--men & women. Some has attended ma church. I preached the funeral a one, visitied with numerous in the hospital, visited in the homes a some. Never once has the ole timer poked fun at em or demeaned em in any way. Matter a fact, knowin how some of em already feel bout churches/Christians, the ole timer has gone the extra mile just to make shore nothin was done/said to make em feel discriminated agin. While I don't approve a the lifestyle an I believe its sinful, hey, I would never publically humiliate em. An I would never never walk up to a lesbian an say "Hey, you lookin mighty butchy today" or to a feller, "Hey,. son, you flaming like a flamingo this morning." Nope, never.
Acts-pert Poster
9/30/15 10:01 pm

Post ITS SO ANYHOW Bound For Beaulah
GLORY TO GOD HALLALUIJAH

If we dont stand up for HOLINESS then the gays will take over the churches and turn it into tummyrot

HOLINESS OR HELL

HOLINESS OR HELL Im gonna keep on prechin it too

Beaulah
Friendly Face
10/1/15 4:19 pm

Post Make a stand for Jesus. musakman
Shocked Friendly Face
10/2/15 6:49 pm

Post musakman
I've met people like bfb. I am glad you aren't God. Just remember that you will be judged as you judge others. Like Florida boy said in another of your posts, enough. Move on and hound some other board. Friendly Face
10/2/15 6:55 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
musakman wrote:
I've met people like bfb. I am glad you aren't God. Just remember that you will be judged as you judge others. Like Florida boy said in another of your posts, enough. Move on and hound some other board.

Do you always talk to parodies?
10/2/15 8:40 pm

Post bonnie knox
Whenever I see bfb, I think musakman is abbreviating best friends b?, then I realize he is talking about (and to, lol!) Beaulah.
Musakman, dftt. Idea
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/2/15 8:50 pm

Post Cojak
[quote="Resident Skeptic"] ...
Do you always talk to parodies?[/quote]

Yeah sadly it seems like we all do. Wink
10/2/15 8:51 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Do you always talk to parodies?

How do we know Beaulah is a parody?

Now in the case of OTCP, hey, from the very gitgo--over 10 years ago--the very day Doyle began requiring registration to post on Acts, OTCP began as a parody of paradigmatic proportion who is:

1. Prone to exegete encouragement
3. Known to harass heretical hermeneutics
4. Called to expose the fallacy of theological error
5. Faithful in rebuffin WoF error at ever opportunity
6. Skilled in the art of old time country dialect
7. Qualified through years of research in academics to evaluate the legitimacy of academic degrees claimed by church folk. Not for the purpose of humiliatin or shamin folk, but to promote integrity among preachers

But Sister Beaulah? How do we know this dear long haired, no pant wearin, sister from Sand Mountain aint a real person named Beaulah?
Acts-pert Poster
10/3/15 12:14 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic