Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Do the Blessings of Abraham Include Israeli Acreage & Healing for ED
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Do the Blessings of Abraham Include Israeli Acreage & Healing for ED Old Time Country Preacher
Ever single time I hear the woffies talk about the blessings of Abraham, it is ALWAYS: 1) Money/Riches; and 2) Physical Healing. But they was other things Abraham was blessed with too, like: 1) Acreage in Israel; 2) father of a nation; and, 3) through his seed all the world would be blessed.

Now, why is it that when the woffies claim/proclaim Abraham's blessings, its always just money/healing. Do they have a buffet hermeneutic where they just pick/choose what they want? Or, would it not have to be all a the blessings or none a the blessings?

How many a them woffie preachers (Copeland, DuPlantis, Creflo, etc. has got acreage in Israel? How many woffie promoters on Acts has got land in Israel?

Also, if ole Abe was havin young'uns at age 100, you know the feller was healed of ED. So, would this not mean that any Christian male experiencing any level of ED is living beneath his privilege as a son of Abraham?
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 12:52 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Nothing in scripture supports the suggestion that Abraham had erectile dysfunction. The only certain issue was Sarah's infertility. Had she not been infertile from her youth, she would have been infertile as a result of being post menopausal. However, there is nothing in scripture to my knowledge to support an assertion that Abraham's potency had declined. Erectile dysfunction is not a guaranteed part of aging, even though many older men do experience it.

In fact, there is clear evidence that Abraham was fertile, because he impregnated Hagar.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 1:33 pm

Post bonnie knox
The thing about Abraham, though, was that after Sarah died, he took a wife (or concubine) and had 6 more young'uns. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 2:31 pm

Post bonnie knox
Romans 4:19 refers to the deadness of his body and the deadness of Sarah's womb. To me that indicates infertility rather than lack of function.
But that's just my take.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 2:42 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Gen. 18:12 could certainly suggest the problem was in the part of both Abraham and Sarah - notwithstanding your accurate observations.
It is clear there was probably no Marvin Gaye music playing in the tent at night. Smile

That's a good point! Bonnie already made some good points in response, so I'll leave it at declaring good points all around (except for on the part of OTCP) Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 4:28 pm

Post (L) bonnie knox
We mustn't leave the discussion now. Since Tom has brought up the fact that they weren't listening to Marvin Gaye, I have begun wondering just what kind of music they were listening to. I was thinking it was probably a lyre and flutes or something.
Here's a rendition of some ancient music from Ur.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=LvgtAHV4mzw
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 4:46 pm

Post Or maybe this (V) bonnie knox
This would be appropriate for Abraham to have sung to Sarah (Sister! Sister without rival!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntnBuQAvFjA
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 4:56 pm

Post c6thplayer1
If there were singers I wonder if they could sing to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMsoz4XIkM
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/27/15 9:14 pm

Post bonnie knox
c6thplayer1 wrote:
If there were singers I wonder if they could sing to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMsoz4XIkM

Man, I could NOT get into that at all, but I got the biggest charge out of one of the comments:
"He remains remarkably still whilst playing." LOL LOL
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 9:18 pm

Post Back to the original questions Old Time Country Preacher
How many a them woffie preachers (Copeland, DuPlantis, Creflo, etc. has got acreage in Israel? How many woffie promoters on Acts has got land in Israel?

Also, if ole Abe was havin young'uns at age 100, you know the feller was healed of ED. So, would this not mean that any Christian male experiencing any level of ED is living beneath his privilege as a son of Abraham?

How many blessing of Abraham (BoA) proponents own land in Israel? If they gonna be biblical, they need to experience "ALL" the blessings of Abraham, not just material wealth and physical health.

How many a the BoA propenents have created a great nation?

How many a the BoA proponents have offspring as vast in number as the stars in heaven?

How many a the male BoA proponents fathered a child well beyond physically able to do so. Hebrews 11:14, in the Message, reads "from one man’s dead and shriveled loins there are now people numbering into the millions." The NLV states that "Abraham was too old to have children." This doesn't sound like the virile older feller some a you are suggestin he was. The ED statement was not a joke. Accordin to the above passage, Abraham was physically beyond the age of having a child. God touched his body and he was able to have not only Isaac, but several young'uns after Sarah.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 9/27/15 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 9:39 pm

Post mytimewillcome
I know any comment I make will get me banned. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
9/27/15 10:46 pm

Post Cojak
mytimewillcome wrote:
I know any comment I make will get me banned.

Somehow I don't doubt it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/27/15 10:51 pm

Post Re: Do the Blessings of Abraham Include Israeli Acreage & Healing for ED Link
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

Just a suggestion. When they hands on these folks, they lay hands on their shoulder or forehead, and that's it.

And no Smith Wigglesworth style punching.
9/28/15 2:54 am

Post Re: Do the Blessings of Abraham Include Israeli Acreage & Healing for ED bradfreeman
Ever single time I hear the woffies talk about the blessings of Abraham, it is ALWAYS: 1) Money/Riches; and 2) Physical Healing. But they was other things Abraham was blessed with too, like: 1) Acreage in Israel; 2) father of a nation; and, 3) through his seed all the world would be blessed.

Not just land in Israel...

Rom. 4:13 For the promise to Abraham or to his descendants that he would be heir of the world was not through the Law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if those who are of the Law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise is nullified; 15 for the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation.

16 For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all, 17 (as it is written, “A father of many nations have I made you”) in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
9/28/15 5:57 am

Post Re: Back to the original questions Dave Dorsey
Hebrews 11:14, in the Message, reads "from one man's dead and shriveled loins there are now people numbering into the millions." The NLV states that "Abraham was too old to have children." This doesn't sound like the virile older feller some a you are suggestin he was. The ED statement was not a joke.

You're using a paraphrase to try support your point??

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maybe you should up your Bible study tools a little bit and start using Strong's. Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 9:10 am

Post Re: Do the Blessings of Abraham Include Israeli Acreage & Healing for ED Dave Dorsey
Link wrote:
And no Smith Wigglesworth style punching.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 9:10 am

Post Dave Dorsey
This thread is too much for me. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 9:11 am

Post Dave Dorsey
To answer the question -- yes, it is absolutely biblical and within the covenantal rights of a believer suffering from ED to ask and trust God for healing from that disorder. Why wouldn't it be? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 9:12 am

Post Re: Back to the original questions Old Time Country Preacher
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hebrews 11:14, in the Message, reads "from one man's dead and shriveled loins there are now people numbering into the millions." The NLV states that "Abraham was too old to have children." This doesn't sound like the virile older feller some a you are suggestin he was. The ED statement was not a joke.

You're using a paraphrase to try support your point??

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maybe you should up your Bible study tools a little bit and start using Strong's. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Message puts it in kinda plain talk Trippy. The NLV reads that "Abraham was too old to have children." The NASB reads that in terms a child bearin ole Abe was "as good as dead." So apparently it was more than just Sarah's infertility. Either paraphrase or the NASB states the same thing. On his own, ole Abe was not gonna have no young'uns.

My whole point in bringing up the ED issue, is the buffet hermeneutics of the woffie camp. They pick/choose the lucrative parts of the BoA, but they is certain parts they NEVER NEVER mention.

Now, if Abraham was too old to have young'uns, or in the words you laugh at "his dead and shriveled loins," then God had to touch him too, enabling him to father children. If the TV commercials is right that half the fellers over 40 has some degree of ED, then one could speculate that if a feller is 90-100 years old he probly has a acute case of ED, meanin he would need healing to father young'uns. As the woffie preachers grow older, their message of money escalates. Why do ya never hear em bragging but ownin land in Israel or having no symptomatic signs of ED?
Acts-pert Poster
9/28/15 10:01 am

Post bonnie knox
non sequitur

Quote:
If the TV commercials is right that half the fellers over 40 has some degree of ED, then one could speculate that if a feller is 90-100 years old he probly has a acute case of ED
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 12:24 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic