Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump was a liberal Democrat!! (V)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump was a liberal Democrat!! (V) Resident Skeptic
So was Reagan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3O-szw3Tx4
9/26/15 5:38 pm

Post Link
Way back when, liberal Democrat didn't mean someone who promoted sexual immorality and killing babies.

I think Ronald Reagan had some real serious principles and beliefs when he was running for president. Do we really believe that about Donald Trump? He's got some beliefs about immigration and wants to provide for the vets. He wants to have some protectionist policies. Does he believe in anything else?
9/26/15 6:07 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Way back when, liberal Democrat didn't mean someone who promoted sexual immorality and killing babies.

I think Ronald Reagan had some real serious principles and beliefs when he was running for president. Do we really believe that about Donald Trump? He's got some beliefs about immigration and wants to provide for the vets. He wants to have some protectionist policies. Does he believe in anything else?

What would you have him believe? Just with what you listed he has already surpassed most life-long Republicans he is running against. You're aiming your guns in the wrong direction.
9/26/15 6:47 pm

Post link diakoneo
Link wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/dec/18/20061218-102722-6441r/?page=all

Here is an interesting article regarding Pres. Reagan's metamorphosis. He was a man of ideals. His change occurred over time while dealing with communist sympathizers in the Screen Actor's Guild. When did Trump's occur?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/15 9:00 pm

Post Link
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Link wrote:

What would you have him believe? Just with what you listed he has already surpassed most life-long Republicans he is running against. You're aiming your guns in the wrong direction.

I would prefer not to have a president who is inclined to call heads of state and other power brokers in the world 'overrated' or some other insult, which could lead to conflicts and an inability to succeed at negotiations, which is what Trump talks a lot about.

He's surpassed most life-long Republicans in the poles. But there are several candidates who seem to hold more strongly to the same values we do that are running. Why would an evangelical support Trump?
9/26/15 9:56 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Link wrote:

I would prefer not to have a president who is inclined to call heads of state and other power brokers in the world 'overrated' or some other insult, which could lead to conflicts and an inability to succeed at negotiations, which is what Trump talks a lot about.

He's surpassed most life-long Republicans in the poles. But there are several candidates who seem to hold more strongly to the same values we do that are running. Why would an evangelical support Trump?

Why? Because he is a man of action instead of talk. Every person running against him will humbly submit when the Chamber of Commerce barks out an order to them.

I am undecided in this race. But the fact that so many on here are scratching their heads over the appeal of Trump makes me think they've been asleep since 1989.

But you gotta admit it was funny hearing Trump say "what the h---" countless times while speaking to the Value voters Summit. Laughing
9/27/15 7:55 am

Post Cojak
It is hard for me to keep up with this but I will say something. A person who gets no insight as they grow older is stagnant. For some it is enough to cause a complete u-turn.
Just look at our church and ministers for example. In most churches in the USA if you could compare the 1952 church to the church today you would think you were in a completely different denomination. Some of the changes were good some were not so hot, BUT WE CHANGED.

A person who is unwilling to change with NEW insights, technology and science will die on the vine, or be a BITTER person. Works in ALL facets of life.

Some change for the better, some are good at faking it. That is true in Church and politics. Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/27/15 9:48 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic