Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Mario Murillo - Branson MO Outbreak
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Brotherjames missed it when he prophesied that "Bonnie and OTCP would be on shortly to disagree."

Brother James prophesied that "Bonnie and OTCP would be on shortly to disagree."

Bonnie and OTCP DID NOT come on Acts shortly to disagree.

A person prophesies.

Their prophecy DOES NOT come true.

What does the good Book say bout at? Seems like I remember readin they was a FALSE prophet.
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 12:34 pm

Post after Tom Sterben's post brotherjames
Bonnie's seems a bit shallow And OTCP just fulfilled my prophecy. So who's the false prophet? Childish stuff.

I for one am going full in for God, for a revival and the fullness of the Presence of God whatever it takes. That's why I had invited Mario Murillo to my church and why i will have him here in March Lord willing. But we're not waiting for him either. The same Spirit that inhabits Mario and that raised Christ inhabits each of us. Let each press on to demonstrate to a hurting world the full gospel of Jesus In love and power.
Acts-celerater
9/27/15 12:41 pm

Post Re: after Tom Sterben's post Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
OTCP just fulfilled my prophecy. So who's the false prophet?

Brother James, please show the ole timer where I came on this thread to disagree? I aint said nothin bout the subject of this thread cept your prophecy what didn't happen.
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 12:57 pm

Post Re: after Tom Sterben's post bonnie knox
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
brotherjames wrote:
OTCP just fulfilled my prophecy. So who's the false prophet?

Brother James, please show the ole timer where I came on this thread to disagree? I aint said nothin bout the subject of this thread cept your prophecy what didn't happen.

Moreover, when Ole Timer did come on the thread, it wasn't shortly. I was a little concerned when the Ole Timer didn't show up at all last night.

Besides that, brotherjames said that Ole Timer AND Bonnie would show up shortly to disagree. Like Ole Timer, I haven't said anything about Mario Murillo or the Branson Outbreak (contrary to what some would like to believe). So unless we BOTH showed up shortly to disagree, the prophecy would still be false.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 1:52 pm

Post fine brotherjames
I am a "false prophet ". Happy? Still childish and certainly adds nothing to the subject. The op asked if anyone was aware of Mario Murillo and his new revival in Branson and if they were going. you immediately added your normal snarkiness and posited that myself and preacher777 would be on to support it. Nothing new and certainly nothing that added to the subject. But i'm a false prophet. I Got it. Acts-celerater
9/27/15 2:14 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
...you immediately added your normal snarkiness and posited that myself and preacher777 would be on to support it...

Actually I used the conjunction "or." That's a big difference because that meant I was a true prophet if EITHER brotherjames OR Preacher777 posted about what a good minister Mario Murillo is.
I actually was surprised at how quickly my "prophecy" was fulfilled.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 2:24 pm

Post Snarkiness brotherjames
Condition resulting in verbal response reflecting mockery and intentional condescension.

Condescendion stems from jealousy. Oh well..... she still missed the whole point but doesn't see it. Sad.
Acts-celerater
9/27/15 3:37 pm

Post bonnie knox
Laughing [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 3:42 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Laughing

Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/27/15 4:45 pm

Post Preacher777
Tom Sterbens said:

I am 58 years-old and have seen every type of manipulation and "evangelist con-game" that you can just about imagine. I have seen more abuses of leadership and out-and-out deception than I care to remember. Yet, I will not be dictated to by those who may have abused the hunger of God's people together with the promise of God's manifest presence. In the end, God WILL deal with that.

I can relate to what you said Tom but didn't think to articulate it that well. Thanks for the sound and helpful words of advice.
Friendly Face
9/27/15 5:38 pm

Post Re: Snarkiness Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
Condition resulting in verbal response reflecting mockery and intentional condescension.

Condescendion stems from jealousy. Oh well..... she still missed the whole point but doesn't see it. Sad.

Brother James, son, don't blame the old timer if ya prophecy didn't come true. I'm not the one who prophesied it. I didn't come on this thread an say one negative thing bout Mario. An honestly an all, I aint got a thing to be jealous about. Sorry ya takin ya failed prophecy so hard, but in biblical prophecy the thing what makes it so pairful is the details, the little things, what ever single one comes to pass if its a the good Lord.

You seem to suggest that the old timer is somehow critical bout the Mario Murillo Missouri Miracle Movement an all I done was address a failed Brother James prophecy.
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 9:51 pm

Post Re: Snarkiness Link
brotherjames wrote:

Lots of people on the forum rib and tease each other a bit. A lot of folks have been on the forum for years, and most of the time, it's meant to be friendly and fun, though every once in a while certain posters posts can get a little heated. Most posters who were given to heated discussions where feelings got hurt don't participate in the forum these days.
9/28/15 2:49 am

Post Link
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Perhaps Murrillo is the right guy for this.

This is how you can tell:
If he invites Todd Bentley - it is a farce.
If he doesn't invite him - then it is for real.

I saw a post about Todd Bentley on Facebook a while back, saying he'd raised someone from the dead in India. Other posters weren't too positive about it.

But if Todd Bentley has repented of his sins and gotten right with the Lord, and he's preaching the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (and not going on and on about his own calling), and healing in the name of Jesus (not 'bam' or 'baboomba'), then I think we should praise God for it.

But I don't follow Todd Bentley and don't know much about what he's doing.

But I suspect Mario Murillo probably isn't going to invite Todd Bentley to come minister. He didn't care much for people shooting 'blessings' between their legs or creating a circus atmosphere according to his Fresh Fire book in the '80's.
9/28/15 2:52 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Link wrote:

I saw a post about Todd Bentley on Facebook a while back, saying he'd raised someone from the dead in India. Other posters weren't too positive about it.

Rest assured, brothern/sistern, if this was true, Bentley would pay this person to join the "Bentley Bam Baboomba Miracle Healing School" team, an ever where they went, Bentley would have this person on the platform bragging bout it.
Acts-pert Poster
9/28/15 9:44 am

Post Branson is a much better choice than Pensacola, Toronto or Orlando famousflavius
If he wants people to attend his revival, he picked a good place for it. Branson has great hotels and restaurants. There are plenty of shows to go to in between his services and people will be more likely to attend. They can also go see the Jim Bakker show while they are in town. I believe a Noah's Ark production is going on and the Great Passion Play is close by. I think it is a good city to have a revival in, much better than Pensacola, Toronto or Orlando. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
9/28/15 1:45 pm

Post Re: Branson is a much better choice than Pensacola, Toronto or Orlando Nature Boy Florida
famousflavius wrote:
If he wants people to attend his revival, he picked a good place for it. Branson has great hotels and restaurants. There are plenty of shows to go to in between his services and people will be more likely to attend. They can also go see the Jim Bakker show while they are in town. I believe a Noah's Ark production is going on and the Great Passion Play is close by. I think it is a good city to have a revival in, much better than Pensacola, Toronto or Orlando.

I was with you on the hotels and restaurants part - then the rest made me realize where you were at.

SO in other words - you think the revival should be treated like Ordained Bishops treat the General Assembly.

Of course, then there wouldn't be much chance for revival. Evil or Very Mad
9/28/15 2:00 pm

Post Re: Branson is a much better choice than Pensacola, Toronto or Orlando Old Time Country Preacher
famousflavius wrote:
If he wants people to attend his revival, he picked a good place for it...There are plenty of shows to go to.

Flavius, are ya suggestin at the Murillo Meetin is just one more show to go to?
Acts-pert Poster
9/28/15 2:03 pm

Post Re: Snarkiness bonnie knox
Link, the thing here, though, is that brotherjames called me snarky when I wasn't snarky. He goes on to define snarkiness and says it stems from jealousy. I honestly don't think I'm jealous over this. (Why would I be? Could that be projection on brotherjames' part since he described himself in a phone call with Mario as being jealous and because he says he wishes he had written the book that Mario wrote?)
Ultimately, brotherjames is exhorting us to demonstrate the love of God to the world, but he can't seem to refrain from railing on his fellow Acts posters.

Link wrote:
brotherjames wrote:

Lots of people on the forum rib and tease each other a bit. A lot of folks have been on the forum for years, and most of the time, it's meant to be friendly and fun, though every once in a while certain posters posts can get a little heated. Most posters who were given to heated discussions where feelings got hurt don't participate in the forum these days.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/30/15 7:39 am

Post Hey Bonnie brotherjames
Love you. TTFN Acts-celerater
9/30/15 8:46 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic