Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Mario Murillo - Branson MO Outbreak
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Mario Murillo - Branson MO Outbreak BishopsWife
Signs and wonders - prophecies and hearings
Your thoughts - anyone going?
Acts Enthusiast
9/26/15 11:38 am

Post bonnie knox
I'm going to "prophecy" that brotherjames or preacher777 will be posting on Acts to tell us what a wonderful minister Mario is. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/15 11:57 am

Post I had him booked for October brotherjames
But he called me last night and we had to reschedule until next March as he is expecting this move of God to continue for an extended time. I told him I was jealous and I will pray for him and that we are expecting the same thing here and are to a lesser extent. He said powerful healings and displays of His Presence are being experienced in the meetings. If you are near Branson I encourage you to go. We might go next month if the meetings do continue. Acts-celerater
9/26/15 11:58 am

Post I am going to prophecy that Bonnie brotherjames
And OTCP will be on shortly to disagree. I think so much of him I have him booked at our church. Whoo hoo Bonnie. She is soooo Prescient, it boggles the mind.

Last edited by brotherjames on 9/26/15 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
9/26/15 11:59 am

Post Re: I had him booked for October bonnie knox
brotherjames wrote:
But he called me last night and we had to reschedule until next March as he is expecting this move of God to continue for an extended time. I told him I was jealous and I will pray for him and that we are expecting the same thing here and are to a lesser extent. He said powerful healings and displays of His Presence are being experienced in the meetings. If you are near Branson I encourage you to go. We might go next month if the meetings do continue.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/15 12:05 pm

Post Re: I am going to prophecy that Bonnie bonnie knox
brotherjames wrote:
And OTCP will be on shortly to disagree. I think so much of him I have him booked at our church. Whoo hoo Bonnie.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/15 12:05 pm

Post Bonnie you misssed my edit brotherjames
Quote:
Whoo hoo Bonnie. She is soooo Prescient, it boggles the mind
Acts-celerater
9/26/15 12:07 pm

Post Re: Bonnie you misssed my edit bonnie knox
Ha! I "prophesied" to myself that you would edit, so I went ahead and quoted your posts as they were before you could change them. If you will notice the time marks on the posts and edit, you will see what I did and when I did it.

brotherjames wrote:
Quote:
Whoo hoo Bonnie. She is soooo Prescient, it boggles the mind
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/15 12:14 pm

Post Bigger issue brotherjames
is that Mario Murillo is an outstanding, credible minister of God. his book "Fresh Fire" in 1991 is one I wish I had written. His calling the church back to its Pentecostal roots then and now remain a hallmark of his ministry and a great need for the church today. I would not hesitate to recommend his ministry. I haven't kept up with EVERYTHING he preaches but insofar as I know he is a credible minister who is used in the Gifts of the Spirit particularly Healing and Word of Knowledge and his heart's cry is for souls. The signs merely confirm the Word of God and bring an opportunity for the Word of God to be preached and Jesus to be exalted. Mario is a humble man not usually given to hyperbole. Bishopswife, if you are near Branson, go and check it out. Acts-celerater
9/26/15 12:40 pm

Post Cojak
All these prophets, I like that! Smile

I was in Branson once, My wife took me to 'hear' Christie Lane. No miracle occurred, but the group had a good time. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/26/15 12:41 pm

Post Celebrate JLarry
I well remember the days in the CoG if we heard there was or that there was an expectation of a "move of God" we would celebrate.

Now some celebrate, some poke fun.

I do not know much about the minister mentioned here, but I am praying for a Powerful move of God in the meetings.

I care nothing for fake of fluff (not suggesting he is either). But I love a move of God.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/26/15 1:16 pm

Post Re: Celebrate Ernie Long
JLarry wrote:
I well remember the days in the CoG if we heard there was or that there was an expectation of a "move of God" we would celebrate.

Now some celebrate, some poke fun.

I do not know much about the minister mentioned here, but I am praying for a Powerful move of God in the meetings.

I care nothing for fake of fluff (not suggesting he is either). But I love a move of God.

Haven't you heard Larry, only a select few on this forum are allowed to judge what is a move of God? The attitude shown in this thread tells me they don't expect much of anything from God, so when someone is expecting God to move, instead of being excited, they're more comfortable to make a joke of it.
Acts Enthusiast
9/26/15 1:32 pm

Post Does this pass as a move of God? (V) Ernie Long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2857&v=W0sHu9WtrU0

We had a similar experience last Sunday in our church.
Acts Enthusiast
9/26/15 1:34 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I have always appreciated Mario Murillo's ministry. I sincerely hope the reality lives up to the hype in his current Branson meetings.

All revival meetings are hyped to some extent, in my experience. It's just the nature of such things.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/15 1:37 pm

Post Looks good to me Ernie brotherjames
It's time for the church to do exactly what the choir there sang about, Rise up and kick in the gates of hell and set the captives free by the power of His Name! Jesus gave us our marching orders, Heal the Sick, Cleanse the Lepers, Raise the Dead, Cast out demons and preach that the Kingdom of God was here. That's revival, that's the supernatural message we should be displaying to a hurting world. That's what Mario Murillo is doing, it's what I am doing and it's what we all should be doing! In His Name! Acts-celerater
9/26/15 1:49 pm

Post Link
I like Mario Murrillo. I used to watch him on TBN back in the early '90's, one of the few I really wanted to watch on there.

My brother was doing drugs and living wild, though he grew up in church. He went to a Mario Murrillo meeting and repented of his sins. Mario Murillo pointed at him and told him the Holy Ghost was all over him, or something like that. The Lord was dealing with my brother. He became active in street witnessing at the time and stopped the drugs. He won his best friend he used to party with, who stopped drinking and doing drugs and even threw away his pain medicine. He had a high tolerance for drugs because of pain meds and recreational uses. After he did that, his back pain stopped. They would street witness together.

Mario Murrillo has had some difficulties when it comes to marriage that were posted on a while back. But he's an evangelist and not an elder, and if this area of his life is back in order and has been for several years, we should be happy for him.

One concern I had about Mario Murrillo from an old 1980's video on YouTube is that he did the typical Pentecostal and Evangelical thing where he preached a sermon and did a sinner's prayer and didn't explain that Jesus rose again from the dead. That's an alarming thing, but it seems to be the norm.
9/26/15 2:58 pm

Post Bonnie Bonnie Preacher777
Bonnie Know wrote:

I'm going to "prophecy" that brotherjames or preacher777 will be posting on Acts to tell us what a wonderful minister Mario is.

Hey Bonnie I really don't know anything about Mario Murillo nor do I know you. I would appreciate it if you could let me speak for myself concerning positions on doctrine, theology etc.

I'm sure Sister Margaret Gaines or Dr. Mark Hardgrove won't mind me mentioning their names as people who know the presence of God, the move of the Holy Spirit and have solid teaching-preaching. I am not into most TV preachers. I mentioned this since you seem interested in my preferences.

Have a great night and a refreshing time in church tomorrow Bonnie.
Friendly Face
9/26/15 9:21 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Perhaps Murrillo is the right guy for this.

This is how you can tell:
If he invites Todd Bentley - it is a farce.
If he doesn't invite him - then it is for real.
9/27/15 6:37 am

Post Re: Revival and renewal... Dave Dorsey
Tom Sterbens wrote:
So.....let's be wise...but let us always preserve the heart of child before God that is forever filled with an expectancy of what might be!

Amen, Pastor Tom.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 7:09 am

Post bonnie knox
Brotherjames missed it when he prophesied that "Bonnie and OTCP would be on shortly to disagree." [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/27/15 7:55 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic