Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

The Vacation, a Novel by Cojak

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The Vacation, a Novel by Cojak Cojak
I MADE A MISTAKE, very sophomoric, In a rush to publish by our anniversary I decided, yes ME, To apply the corrections and edits suggested by professionals.
I worked in Data Processing for years and KNOW it is impossible for a person VERIFY their own work. I thought I could correct and verify the corrections to my own book THE VACATION.
I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. The book is now unavailable while a second edition is prepared.
For those who have bought, contact me PLEASE and you will receive a replacement as soon as they are available. For the folks who purchased an e-book, I will refund your money so you can down load the 2nd Edition when it is available.
I have apologized to the ones who worked tirelessly to apply the RED INK to my MANY ERRORS.

I do know that several Acts contributors have ordered The Vacation. Several have already been sold in Europe by folks associated with Acts. Please PM me.

Yeah, I know, but as I have always said, if you want to know who Cojak is, all you have to do is ask. When I joined Acts I thought a Pen Name was required.

BOy I hate this! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/22/15 5:51 am

Post JLarry
In that case I have a special copy. An unofficial edited copy. My be priceless.

BTW, I am 2/3's through and very much enjoying the reading. I have no idea how someone can have such an imagination to write such a story. His other books are just as interesting. They hard to lay down when you start reading.

I sent Cojak a personal note letting him know my wife and I are available when he actually plans such a trip. (Hey we are almost old enough)

Somehow I feel he has experienced at least part of what he has written.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/23/15 7:25 am

Post Re: The Vacation, a Novel by Cojak 2ndgeneration
Cojak wrote:
I MADE A MISTAKE, very sophomoric, In a rush to publish by our anniversary I decided, yes ME, To apply the corrections and edits suggested by professionals.
I worked in Data Processing for years and KNOW it is impossible for a person VERIFY their own work. I thought I could correct and verify the corrections to my own book THE VACATION.
I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. The book is now unavailable while a second edition is prepared.
For those who have bought, contact me PLEASE and you will receive a replacement as soon as they are available. For the folks who purchased an e-book, I will refund your money so you can down load the 2nd Edition when it is available.
I have apologized to the ones who worked tirelessly to apply the RED INK to my MANY ERRORS.

I do know that several Acts contributors have ordered The Vacation. Several have already been sold in Europe by folks associated with Acts. Please PM me.

Yeah, I know, but as I have always said, if you want to know who Cojak is, all you have to do is ask. When I joined Acts I thought a Pen Name was required.

I didn't know you had a new book. I have read your others books and loved them. Please let me know when it is ready again so that I can download it.
Acts Enthusiast
9/23/15 9:20 am

Post Re: The Vacation, a Novel by Cojak Cojak
2ndgeneration wrote:
Cojak wrote:

I didn't know you had a new book. I have read your others books and loved them. Please let me know when it is ready again so that I can download it.

Thanks, I will let you know when the NEW revised book is available. I asked the printer and Kindle to hold all calls until they heard from me. hahaha

I also sent you an IM
9/23/15 10:24 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak, when are ya gonna write a novel bout the ole timer an all the acts gang? Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 1:07 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Cojak, your confession brings to mind another story.

Jason Crabb did a concert locally a couple of years ago. Tickets were $25 and worth every penny! (Note: I have never paid that much to hear anyone before or since.) He is very down to earth and sweet, and his worship seems quite sincere. They did an intermission and he stood for over a half hour, taking pics with folks and autographing CDs until every last person got what they had stood in line for. Music was awesome!

One of my favorite moments was during an instrumental number. The boy can flat tear up a guitar! But while he was jamming, he hit this AWFUL note that was clearly wrong. When he got done with the song, he stepped up to the mic and said, "Well...that was humbling" and hung his head. Everyone died laughing. And then he went on with the concert like nothing happened.

I thought it was a great lesson. If you mess up, 'fess up, take your lumps, and move on. (The rest of the concert was wonderful, too.)

So...don't beat yourself up about it. You messed up and fessed up...lesson learned...move on. Smile
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/23/15 11:27 pm

Post Cojak
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Cojak, when are ya gonna write a novel bout the ole timer an all the acts gang?

I'm into fiction. I understand it, reality hurts an honesty counts, I'd have to walk to thin a line with some folk here. Shocked

But I would sure like to travel and do the interviews!!!!!!!! Cool (before I get too old to drive the motor home.) Wink Surprised
9/24/15 12:01 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:

I'm into fiction. I understand it, reality hurts an honesty counts, I'd have to walk to thin a line with some folk here.

Yea, but Brad an Caseylee would git over it. Wink
Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 1:09 am

Post Cojak
Cojak wrote:

I'm into fiction. I understand it, reality hurts an honesty counts, I'd have to walk to thin a line with some folk here.

Yea, but Brad an Caseylee would git over it. Wink

[size=18]Gotcha, I understand. Embarassed
9/24/15 3:30 pm

Post JLarry
OTCP wrote:

Quote:

I love your humility.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/24/15 5:04 pm

Post bonnie knox
Cojak wrote:

I'm into fiction. I understand it, reality hurts an honesty counts, I'd have to walk to thin a line with some folk here. Shocked

But I would sure like to travel and do the interviews!!!!!!!! Cool (before I get too old to drive the motor home.) Wink Surprised

You wouldn't have to make us like we are; you could make us like we want to be or like you want us to be. Keep me snarky, though. Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 6:53 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Cojak wrote:

You wouldn't have to make us like we are; you could make us like we want to be or like you want us to be. Keep me snarky, though. Wink

NO Problem there methinks. Wink Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
9/24/15 7:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic