Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump is out as far as I am concerned
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump is out as far as I am concerned JLarry
I have read that Trump gave more to the Dem's in the last two elections than the party he claims to be a part of. Simply does not make since to me.

So I have no plans to vote for him unless he wins the Republican party's vote.

At this time I do not know who I will vote for in the primary.

When is Georgia's primary.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/23/15 7:14 am

Post Eddie Robbins
If Trump is the nominee, I will struggle. If it's Hillary, then, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump. If it's Biden, I don't know at this point. Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 7:18 am

Post John Jett
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If Trump is the nominee, I will struggle. If it's Hillary, then, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump. If it's Biden, I don't know at this point.

I think you're kidding Eddie. Joe seems like a likable person for sure, but he is a baby-butchering liberal when it comes down to it.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/23/15 9:32 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
This proves again that Trump knows more than most.

While the rest of us wanted McCain or Romney to eke their way in - Trump knew they were losers and put his money on the Dems to gain influence.

Agreed Biden better than Hillary - but....
9/23/15 9:45 am

Post Cojak
John Jett wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If Trump is the nominee, I will struggle. If it's Hillary, then, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump. If it's Biden, I don't know at this point.

I think you're kidding Eddie. Joe seems like a likable person for sure, but he is a baby-butchering liberal when it comes down to it.

John, you may be right, but looking at the recent past (30yrs) Neither side has done ANYTHING of note to stem the tide of abortion.

I have come to the conclusion ANY MAN RUNNING FOR OFFICE AND EXPECTS TO WIN will lie outright about a position, skirt the question, or do a fancy tap dance using a great personality.

On the other hand, one who THINKS he can win (but has no chance) will be truthful, state openly ALL his beliefs and opinions, get so many AMENS from the choir he will think he is a star, and go down in flames and not know why.

Biden just made a statement that covers both sides:
I believe life begins at conception, but I will not hold others to that position.

Like it or not that would keep my BIL on the DEMS side saying, "SEE the real Dems do not really believe their platform, it is just there for looks.". Shocked Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/23/15 10:10 am

Post Kyle Morrow
If it's Trump vs. Biden, I'll vote for Biden. I'd risk 4 years of a Biden Presidency to get a shot for a Republican to take office in 2020. If it's Trump vs Hillary, I don't know.

Trump will never win the General anyway. If he was to get the nomination, he'll swing to the left for the general election. Liberals will remember what he said during primaries, and conservatives will stay him. He's the Democrats dream come true.
9/23/15 2:53 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
John Jett wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

He is actually opposed to abortion.
Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 3:19 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Kyle Morrow wrote:
If it's Trump vs. Biden, I'll vote for Biden. I'd risk 4 years of a Biden Presidency to get a shot for a Republican to take office in 2020. If it's Trump vs Hillary, I don't know.

Trump will never win the General anyway. If he was to get the nomination, he'll swing to the left for the general election. Liberals will remember what he said during primaries, and conservatives will stay him. He's the Democrats dream come true.

Proud of you, Kyle.
Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 3:20 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Kyle Morrow wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I take it you must think Obamacare, open borders and lousy trade deals are fine.

Yalls disdain for Trump is as illogical and irrational as the left's hatred for GWB.
9/23/15 3:23 pm

Post diakoneo
I don't get all of the Trump love!

I thought conservatives were done with RINOs. In walks one who has supported dems. Supported abortion. Pro tax. and conservative are falling all over him because he talks a good game. I don't care what his book says or his plan, I am not voting for him!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/23/15 5:13 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
The first conservative that isn't a wuss - I will vote for.

Because wusses like Boehner and McConnell and etc... - will get us nothing. We own both houses of Congress - and accomplish nothing.

back when Bush was president - they got one side - and we caved right and left.

Wuss city.

No more.
9/23/15 5:29 pm

Post Dave Dorsey

H/T: http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/215052/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/23/15 5:33 pm

Post diakoneo
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Exactly!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/23/15 5:47 pm

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:

The two are a lot alike in that they have an EGO as big as California. Only Trump is an extrovert and it is obvious in his speech,i.e. 'He was unfair to ME'. The prez, is quieter but you had better agree with him also

I would vote for Trump if he actually got nominated and Could actually win and did, then our tough 'congress' could control him. OR he would be as good as friend RS thinks (then I B happy) if not our 'strong congress' could fire him and a good vice would guide the ship. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/23/15 6:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

The two are a lot alike in that they have an EGO as big as California. Only Trump is an extrovert and it is obvious in his speech,i.e. 'He was unfair to ME'. The prez, is quieter but you had better agree with him also

I would vote for Trump if he actually got nominated and Could actually win and did, then our tough 'congress' could control him. OR he would be as good as friend RS thinks (then I B happy) if not our 'strong congress' could fire him and a good vice would guide the ship. Shocked

So you think the GOP Congress who lays down for Obama will actually stand up to Trump?
9/23/15 6:31 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
diakoneo wrote:
I don't get all of the Trump love!

I thought conservatives were done with RINOs. In walks one who has supported dems. Supported abortion. Pro tax. and conservative are falling all over him because he talks a good game. I don't care what his book says or his plan, I am not voting for him!

RINOs are the ones who lay down at Obama's feet on Obamacare, immigrations and trade. I would vote for a Democrat in a heartbeat that would implement the Trump agenda.

FYI, Reagan was once a Democrat who classified himself as "a classic liberal" (not to be confused with a progressive liberal).
9/23/15 6:33 pm

Post John Jett
Eddie Robbins wrote:

He is actually opposed to abortion.

that's a stretch. A lot of Democrats claim that but go right along with "individual right to choose".
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/23/15 6:34 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
The first conservative that isn't a wuss - I will vote for.

Because wusses like Boehner and McConnell and etc... - will get us nothing. We own both houses of Congress - and accomplish nothing.

back when Bush was president - they got one side - and we caved right and left.

Wuss city.

No more.

Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/23/15 6:42 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Of all the things Trump and Obama share in common -- and there are many -- the one I think I find least endearing is how thin-skinned they both are.

This is your courageous hero? A guy who is boycotting a network because he feels like they were mean to him?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/23/15 8:32 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
His treatment of women is inexcusable and if you support him, I can only assume you treat women the same way. Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 8:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic