Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The spirit of the prophets has done fell on Miss Bonnie

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The spirit of the prophets has done fell on Miss Bonnie Old Time Country Preacher
Miss Bonnie is givin revelatory words in almost ever post she's made today.

I been havin this sharp pain what starts in ma left little toe, works its way around my right ankle, then shoots over to ma left knee.

I aint got $1000 to send Robert Tilton.
When I called Kenneth Copeland fer prayer, he was outta the office showin Creflo his new jet.
All Joel Osteen done was smile at me.
Parsley told me to call Jakes.
Swaggart tried to sell me a Expositors Study Bible.
Hagee told me as soon as the 4th Blood Moon aligned with Aquarius to dip 7 times in the Jordan River.
Jonathan Cahn is outta the office till October 15.
Larry Huch told me to blow the shofar 7 times.
Perry Stone said he'd git back with me as soon as he called his anonymous source in the Knesset.
I even called Brad Freeman, an he said it was all in my flesh, not to worry about, my spirit was A-OK.

The ole timer needs help. Can ya give me a revelatory word, Miss Bonnie?
Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 12:29 pm

Post bonnie knox
Sorry, you lost me when you said it went from your LEFT toe to your RIGHT ankle.

Oh, I just had a revelatory thought. Are you trying ta walk around in the missus' shoes again?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/16/15 12:39 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Sorry, you lost me when you said it went from your LEFT toe to your RIGHT ankle.

Its the strangest thing, aint it? Ats why I need a revelatory word.
Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 12:44 pm

Post a Serious question to an unserious post brotherjames
do you two believe in the Gifts of the Spirit? ie Gift of a Word of Knowledge, Gift of Prophecy? From your responses all the time I thought perhaps you were channeling John MacArthur. Seriously, do you two believe these gifts are active and necessary for the church today???? Acts-celerater
9/16/15 12:49 pm

Post a serious answer to a serious question Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
do you two believe in the Gifts of the Spirit? ie Gift of a Word of Knowledge, Gift of Prophecy? From your responses all the time I thought perhaps you were channeling John MacArthur. Seriously, do you two believe these gifts are active and necessary for the church today????

I believe in all the gifts of the Spirit, BJ. I believe the gifts of the Spirit are operative today. I have had the Spirit operate numerous gifts in my own life and ministry. I am 4th Gen Pentecostal.

That said, much of what I hear/see today (media/tv/podcasts/etc) fails to align with the teachings of the good Book (i.e., doctrine/lifestyle of the preacher).

Per JohnnyMac, I like some of his teaching, but I am neither a Calvinist nor a Cessationist.
Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 1:00 pm

Post While I agree brotherjames
some of the people you heap your scorn upon may or may not have lifestyles that suggest that holiness is part of their mindsets, just because their doctrines differ from your belief system does not mean they aren't used by God. To elucidate, John MacArthur's cesession doctrine doesn't mean he is not of God. You may disagree with Kenneth Copeland (I know you think he is a heretic but I wouldn't go that far - he may have some heretical teachings but he is still a Christian from what I can see) but that doesn't make him not a Christian nor does it mean God doesn't speak to him.

Ergo, God can and does use these people to manifest His Gifts of Grace (charisma).
Acts-celerater
9/16/15 1:10 pm

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:

Oh, I just had a revelatory thought. Are you trying ta walk around in the missus' shoes again?

I think he may have them on the wrong feet again. them Doc's aint to smart on common every day things.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/16/15 3:11 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:

Now that is good!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/16/15 3:14 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

I think he may have them on the wrong feet again. them Doc's aint to smart on common every day things.

Docs? Now ats funny right there.

Nope, it only took one time tryin to balance on momma's pencil heel shoes. The ole timer ain't been near em since.
Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 3:15 pm

Post Re: a serious answer to a serious question Carolyn Smith
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

I believe in all the gifts of the Spirit, BJ. I believe the gifts of the Spirit are operative today. I have had the Spirit operate numerous gifts in my own life and ministry. I am 4th Gen Pentecostal.

Wow...whaddya know? I actually agree with OTCP on something! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/16/15 9:45 pm

Post Re: a serious answer to a serious question Cojak
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

Wow...whaddya know? I actually agree with OTCP on something! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Smile Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/16/15 11:07 pm

Post Re: While I agree Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
some of the people you heap your scorn upon may or may not have lifestyles that suggest that holiness is part of their mindsets, just because their doctrines differ from your belief system does not mean they aren't used by God. To elucidate, John MacArthur's cesession doctrine doesn't mean he is not of God. You may disagree with Kenneth Copeland (I know you think he is a heretic but I wouldn't go that far - he may have some heretical teachings but he is still a Christian from what I can see) but that doesn't make him not a Christian nor does it mean God doesn't speak to him.

Ergo, God can and does use these people to manifest His Gifts of Grace (charisma).

BJ, allow the ole timer to break it down fer ya:

1. They is a heap a difference in "scorn" an "expose." I don't "hate" none a the folk whose doctrine I expose.

2. If you go back through my ten years of posting on Acts (i.e., blessing the folk on Acts), I don't believe you will find even one post where I've ever said Copeland was not a Christian. God is the final arbiter in these matters as Abraham said, "Will not the judge of all the earth do right?"

3. Without hesitation, I believe the majority of Copeland's teaching to be in error--beginning with his view of the atonement in that Jesus paid for our sins in hell, when the good Book repeatedly states that it was on the cross where this occurred, all the way to his little god foolishness. Kenny the Cope has led many classical Pentecostals into full-blown error.
Acts-pert Poster
9/17/15 6:45 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic