Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Perry Stone must have a deep planted source in Israel who knows someone in America
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Perry Stone must have a deep planted source in Israel who knows someone in America AnOnYmOuS4ArEaSoN
"By 2017-2018 it will be mandatory..."

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/51691-watch-perry-stone-says-this-could-be-the-mark-of-the-beast
Friendly Face
9/8/15 4:06 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Has Moses interceded in tongues yet?

In Exodus 32:32, the KJV reads "Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written."

Perry said the "dash" after the word sin is because in the original manuscripts, when the translators came to this passage, just after the word sin there were "pages" of language that could not be translated. Perry said that at this point Moses began to intercede for Israel in tongues. Because the translators could not translate the "pages" of tongues (even though it was a scroll, not a page), Perry said that a Jewish Rabbi in Israel told him they put a "dash" in the English Bible.

Now, since I heard Perry say this years ago, I have consulted scores of commentaries, linguistic volumes, etc., an I've never found one reference to such a story, which kinda makes the ole timer wonder bout this one too. Shocked
Acts-pert Poster
9/8/15 4:15 pm

Post Re: Perry Stone must have a deep planted source in Israel who knows someone in America Carolyn Smith
AnOnYmOuS4ArEaSoN wrote:
"By 2017-2018 it will be mandatory..."

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/51691-watch-perry-stone-says-this-could-be-the-mark-of-the-beast

This isn't a new thought (although the deadline might be.) My husband has been preaching this for over 20 years. And the technology to do it wasn't even available then as it is now.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/8/15 8:03 pm

Post It's obvious.... spartanfan
I can truthfully say that Perry knows more than any of us on here when it comes to Bible prophecy and what's going on in Israel and the U.S.A. People love to poke fun at him and that's okay I suppose - because he knows that he knows things that we don't and understands our cynicism is simply due to ignorance of such things. Drop by his place in Cleveland sometime and let me know how funny it is Smile Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
9/9/15 8:42 am

Post Re: It's obvious.... Old Time Country Preacher
spartanfan wrote:
I can truthfully say that Perry knows more than any of us on here when it comes to Bible prophecy and what's going on in Israel and the U.S.A. People love to poke fun at him and that's okay I suppose - because he knows that he knows things that we don't and understands our cynicism is simply due to ignorance of such things. Drop by his place in Cleveland sometime and let me know how funny it is Smile

Spartanfan, the ole timer aint poking fun at Perry. When he retracts his story bout Exodus 32:32 an Moses interceding for Israel in tongues, which I heard him tell with ma own ears (ie, I was settin in the meetin live), then it might be that I can feel a little more liberty to listen to him. I aint sayin Perry is bad, I'm shore the ole boy says lotsa good stuff, that he loves the good Lord, an is sincere in what he does. An like a lotta folk, hes gotta following. An I can only speak fer the ole timer, but they seems to be this constant need for him to set forth some "new truth" that's apparently been hidden from the greatest scholarly Christian minds throughout the centuries, an purportedly revealed to him, an so very much of it borders on sensationalism. An to be real honest, I got great difficulty with this approach. I knowed a COG preacher years ago who was exactly like this, travelled an had great revivals, till he eventually ran out a "something new." The ole timer don't got no vendetta agin Perry at all, its just that I don't follow this type/style of ministry. If others do, that's them, I just don't.
Acts-pert Poster
9/9/15 11:50 am

Post Re: It's obvious.... Da Sheik
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
The ole timer don't got no vendetta agin Perry at all, its just that I don't follow this type/style of ministry. If others do, that's them, I just don't.

Same here. Secret sources, fear-mongering, and prophetic hindsights are not my cup of tea. I love Perry as a person and we have met and talked on occasion.
Acts Enthusiast
9/9/15 12:47 pm

Post It's true but, famousflavius
Magnetic UV tattoos will be more effective and will fit the Biblical description more accurately. I have a friend that is buying tons of ammo. He says people will trade bullets easier than bullion. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
9/9/15 5:33 pm

Post Re: It's true but, Old Time Country Preacher
famousflavius wrote:
I have a friend that is buying tons of ammo. He says people will trade bullets easier than bullion.

Flavius, is this friend a member of Knesset? CIA?
Acts-pert Poster
9/9/15 11:07 pm

Post My thoughts wayne
I too have a difficult time following and believing everything that is said by Perry Stone or any preacher for that matter. Some interpretations, because of a lack of knowledge at that time require us to fill in the blanks and all preachers know there are times we are simply wrong.

Personally, bible prophecy has fascinated me and spooked me a little at the same time. I rarely preach or teach on biblical prophecy for this reason because I don't want to state something that is false. With that said, I am glad Perry is preaching and teaching on biblical prophecy. I am glad he is putting out his thoughts regarding scriptures and things that are going on in the world today. It's because of people like him that many keep their eyes opened for signs looking for the soon return of Christ.

Prophets are often looked at as weird or crazy and are many times disregarded but time will tell if what they were saying is true.
Acts Enthusiast
9/11/15 8:19 am

Post Re: My thoughts Old Time Country Preacher
wayne wrote:
Prophets are often looked at as weird or crazy and are many times disregarded but time will tell if what they were saying is true.

If the good Lord extends time for another 5000 years, the story about Exodus 32:32, Moses intercedin in tongues, an numerous "pages" of tongues in the original manuscripts that could not be translated, an that's why they is a dash in the middle of Exodus 32:32, aint never gonna be true...............cause it never was true.
Acts-pert Poster
9/11/15 10:37 am

Post AnOnYmOuS4ArEaSoN
No issues with Perry as a person but like others I have issues with the sensationalism.

I see a new book in the future for Perry and the microchip titled "CHiPS...this Ain't No John and Ponch Kinda Rodeo."

Some on here will get that.... Cool
Friendly Face
9/11/15 4:34 pm

Post Perry And The CHip patrick_henry
Guys,
You Know that Perry always has a secret tour of a Secret Tunnel within a Secret Mountain of Jerusalem where God's Secret Agents - the Angels - hang out and they showed Perry the Secret Place where the Chip is being manufactured...

BUT when you go on the Special Tour to See The Secret Tunnel to meet the Angel it will be closed because the Arabs are throwing Rocks under the Direction of Satan to keep you from seeing it.

Ask Perry to take you to the Secret Falafel Stand on Ben Yehuda Street to get a Shwarma and Chips... those chips will be implanted in your stomach.
9/13/15 2:55 pm

Post Re: Perry And The CHip Resident Skeptic
patrick_henry wrote:
Guys,
You Know that Perry always has a secret tour of a Secret Tunnel within a Secret Mountain of Jerusalem where God's Secret Agents - the Angels - hang out and they showed Perry the Secret Place where the Chip is being manufactured...

BUT when you go on the Special Tour to See The Secret Tunnel to meet the Angel it will be closed because the Arabs are throwing Rocks under the Direction of Satan to keep you from seeing it.

Ask Perry to take you to the Secret Falafel Stand on Ben Yehuda Street to get a Shwarma and Chips... those chips will be implanted in your stomach.

That's the same place where the ark of the covenant is hidden.
9/13/15 4:48 pm

Post Cojak
The technology is here. the logic is solid. I don't feel any closeness nor connection to someone I do not know nor have ever heard, so I will stand back and be judged by my God.

Whether I believe it or not will not stop it if the fore-saying or of God.

I don't make notes on my calendar, so I won't be around and if I am, I won't remember it. I have known some wonderful, honest men who prophesied and it did not come to pass. Skeptical? Yes.

You may not have known folks who fell head over heels over prophets who were WRONG, I have known some personally, who sold all they had. Cars, houses, furnishings gave the money to the prophet and went to wait for a certain event that never happened.

I do not plan to do that unless I feel the leading of the Lord myself. Of course these folk were sure the prophet was of God. He waited with them. They spent every penny of the faithful's money in the Ozarks waiting, waiting, waiting until the prophet heard from God again. God had changed his mind.

This man (Stone?) may be right, but I will KNOW IT, my God will not leave me in the dark. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/13/15 10:07 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Cojak wrote:
The technology is here. the logic is solid. I don't feel any closeness nor connection to someone I do not know nor have ever heard, so I will stand back and be judged by my God.

Whether I believe it or not will not stop it if the fore-saying or of God.

I don't make notes on my calendar, so I won't be around and if I am, I won't remember it. I have know some wonderful, honest men who prophesied and it did not come to pass. Skeptical? Yes. You may not have known folks who fell head over heels of prophets who were WRONG, I have known some personally, who sold all they had. Cars, houses, furnishings gave the money to the prophet and went to wait for a certain event that never happened.

I do not plan to do that unless I feel the leading of the Lord myself. Of course these folk were sure the prophet was of God. He waited with them. They spent every penny of the faithful's money in the Ozarks waiting, waiting, waiting until the prophet heard from God again. God had changed his mind.

This man may be right, but I will KNOW IT, my God will not leave me in the dark. Cool

Perry Stone does not do that. In fact he doesn't even send out letters asking for donations from his supporters except about once a year.

Perry has always moved in the prophetic but probably does not consider himself a prophet.
9/13/15 10:18 pm

Post Cojak
Carolyn Smith wrote:

Perry Stone does not do that. In fact he doesn't even send out letters asking for donations from his supporters except about once a year.

Perry has always moved in the prophetic but probably does not consider himself a prophet.

That to me is admirable. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/13/15 10:37 pm

Carolyn Smith wrote:
Perry Stone...has always moved in the prophetic.

Has always moved in the prophetic?

What does this mean?
Acts-pert Poster
9/13/15 10:41 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
It means he prophesies at times but does not walk in the office of a prophet.
9/14/15 6:47 am

Carolyn Smith wrote:

I wonder if he was prophesyin when he told at story bout Exodus 32:32?
Acts-pert Poster
9/14/15 10:54 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I wonder if he was prophesyin when he told at story bout Exodus 32:32?

I gotta give it to you, OTCP...you sure know how to beat a dead horse!
9/14/15 5:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic