Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Ted Cruz's dad in NAR?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Ted Cruz's dad in NAR? Link
According to Wikipedia, Rafael Cruz, Ted Cruz's dad works with a ministry started by Suzanne Hinn and is involved with the NAR. I don't know how accurate Wikipedia is, and I don't know he'd call himself NAR.

Ted Cruz answered a question about whether any of the candidates had a word from God at the last debate, and he gave an answer that sounded rather Baptist, possibly cessationist. So I was surprised his dad was Charismatic.

I wouldn't mind having a president Cruz though. I am praying for him.

I also hope evangelicals stop supporting Trump. Insulting people like that isn't healthy for our country.
9/6/15 12:27 am

Post Roger Woodard
It has been my privilege to be in many meetings with Ted Cruz. I have had a lengthy one on one conversation with Rafael Cruz. As a result, I have whole heartily endorsed TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT! Hey, DOC
9/8/15 8:52 am

Post Link
Roger Woodard wrote:
It has been my privilege to be in many meetings with Ted Cruz. I have had a lengthy one on one conversation with Rafael Cruz. As a result, I have whole heartily endorsed TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT!

I'd be happy to see Ted Cruz become president.
9/8/15 5:34 pm

Post c6thplayer1
you will probably never see a self proclaimed Charismatic running for Potus. Theres too much baggage attached to the label "Charismatic". Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/8/15 7:59 pm

Post Link
back when Clarence Thomas got into the Supreme Court, after the hearings over being accused of telling someone there was a pubic hair on their coke, I heard he was a Charismatic Anglican. But he converted to Catholicism later. The judges that make good decisions on the court tend to be Roman Catholic. There aren't any evangelicals or protestants, I hear.
9/8/15 9:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic