Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? doyle
Most of us believe the Bible was inspired by God and I totally agree that both the Old Testament and the New Testament were inspired by God. In Leviticus 27:30 we find the statement concerning tithes, "It is holy unto the Lord."

I went to one of the really great Bible study sites, biblecc.com and at the top of the page typed in Leviticus 27:30. About 15 different translations of that Scripture came up and all of them except one uses the word "holy." The Internatonal Standard Version says God considers the tithe to be "sacred."

None of them said the tithe is holy or sacred to the denominination, to the nation of Israel, the priesthood, to our nation, local church or to we as ministers. It says the tithe is holy, sacred "to the Lord." So regardless one's opinion, tithing is viewed by the Lord as precious, set-apart, special, "holy."

Where does it say in the Bible, Old or New Testament that
God has changed His mind? The Scripture goes to great lengths to be sure the statement that the tithe is "holy unto the Lord" is included.

Where does Scripture say "As of this date, God no longer consideres the tithe to be holY?" Where does Jesus, the Apostles or Paul the minister to the Gentiles, say it's now OK to discard that which God views as holy? Where does God ever say, "Oh, by the way. I no longer consider the tithe to be holy."

Tithing is not about the Law or about the Church or about religious history. The Scripture says it is holy unto the Lord.

For about 5,000 years believers have been tithing. What Scripture says that should now stop or that it should have stopped in the New Testament or that for the 2,000 years since Jesus lived, preachers have been telling lies to people about tithing.

Almost everyone of us came to know the Lord by preachers who were able to come share the Gospel with us because somebody tithed or gave in an offering.

Doyle
5/22/14 12:58 am

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? bradfreeman
doyle wrote:
Where does God ever say, "Oh, by the way. I no longer consider the tithe to be holy."

Here's the way the Lord told the Jews to handle the holy tithe.

Deut 14:22 "You shall surely tithe all the produce from what you sow, which comes out of the field every year. 23 "You shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God, at the place where He chooses to establish His name, the tithe of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and your flock, so that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always.[/quote]

First of all Doyle, the tithe was not to be given to preachers or churches. It was to be eaten by the tither with the tither's family.

Deut. 14:24 "If the distance is so great for you that you are not able to bring the tithe, since the place where the LORD your God chooses to set His name is too far away from you when the LORD your God blesses you, 25 then you shall exchange it for money, and bind the money in your hand and go to the place which the LORD your God chooses. 26 "You may spend the money for whatever your heart desires: for oxen, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires; and there you shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household.

Or the tithe was to be spent by the tither for "whatever your heart desires", including "wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires". The tithe was then to be eaten in rejoicing with the tither's family.

Deut. 14:27 "Also you shall not neglect the Levite who is in your town, for he has no portion or inheritance among you. 28 "At the end of every third year you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce in that year, and shall deposit it in your town. 29 "The Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance among you, and the alien, the orphan and the widow who are in your town, shall come and eat and be satisfied, in order that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

In the third year, the holy tithe was to be brought to the storehouse for the Levite, the widow, the foreigner and the orphan. For 2 out of every 3 years the holy tithe was to be kept and consumed by the the tither.

However, Doyle, this and every other old covenant law proved weak and useless to change a person. So the covenant was changed and the law was changed so that we are under a new covenant, a new priesthood and a new commandment. Here are couple of scriptures that show the change:

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law ), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron ? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Heb. 7:18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness 19 (for the Law made nothing perfect ), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

Heb. 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. 8 For finding fault with them, He says, "BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL EFFECT A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH; 9 NOT LIKE THE COVENANT WHICH I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS ON THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT ; FOR THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DID NOT CARE FOR THEM, SAYS THE LORD. 10 "FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD : I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MINDS, AND I WILL WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS. AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 11 AND THEY SHALL NOT TEACH EVERYONE HIS FELLOW CITIZEN, AND EVERYONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL WILL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. 12 "FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR INIQUITIES, AND I WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." 13 When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Heb. 9:15 For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. 16 For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. 17 For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives.

I hope this helps.

See also Romans 6:14 which says we are not under the old covenant law. Note also that, in Genesis 14, Abraham gave a one-time tithe on someone else's money, not his. He was not blessed because of the tithe. He was given supernatural victory, fellowship with Melchizedek, communion and blessing before he gave a tenth of the recovered spoils.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
5/22/14 5:52 am

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Tracy S Hamilton
bradfreeman wrote:
doyle wrote:
Where does God ever say, "Oh, by the way. I no longer consider the tithe to be holy."

Here's the way the Lord told the Jews to handle the holy tithe.

Deut 14:22 "You shall surely tithe all the produce from what you sow, which comes out of the field every year. 23 "You shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God, at the place where He chooses to establish His name, the tithe of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and your flock, so that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always.

First of all Doyle, the tithe was not to be given to preachers or churches. It was to be eaten by the tither with the tither's family.

Deut. 14:24 "If the distance is so great for you that you are not able to bring the tithe, since the place where the LORD your God chooses to set His name is too far away from you when the LORD your God blesses you, 25 then you shall exchange it for money, and bind the money in your hand and go to the place which the LORD your God chooses. 26 "You may spend the money for whatever your heart desires: for oxen, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires; and there you shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household.

Or the tithe was to be spent by the tither for "whatever your heart desires", including "wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires". The tithe was then to be eaten in rejoicing with the tither's family.

Deut. 14:27 "Also you shall not neglect the Levite who is in your town, for he has no portion or inheritance among you. 28 "At the end of every third year you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce in that year, and shall deposit it in your town. 29 "The Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance among you, and the alien, the orphan and the widow who are in your town, shall come and eat and be satisfied, in order that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

In the third year, the holy tithe was to be brought to the storehouse for the Levite, the widow, the foreigner and the orphan. For 2 out of every 3 years the holy tithe was to be kept and consumed by the the tither.

However, Doyle, this and every other old covenant law proved weak and useless to change a person. So the covenant was changed and the law was changed so that we are under a new covenant, a new priesthood and a new commandment. Here are couple of scriptures that show the change:

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law ), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron ? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Heb. 7:18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness 19 (for the Law made nothing perfect ), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

Heb. 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. 8 For finding fault with them, He says, "BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL EFFECT A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH; 9 NOT LIKE THE COVENANT WHICH I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS ON THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT ; FOR THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DID NOT CARE FOR THEM, SAYS THE LORD. 10 "FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD : I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MINDS, AND I WILL WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS. AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 11 AND THEY SHALL NOT TEACH EVERYONE HIS FELLOW CITIZEN, AND EVERYONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL WILL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. 12 "FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR INIQUITIES, AND I WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." 13 When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Heb. 9:15 For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. 16 For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. 17 For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives.

I hope this helps.

See also Romans 6:14 which says we are not under the old covenant law. Note also that, in Genesis 14, Abraham gave a one-time tithe on someone else's money, not his. He was not blessed because of the tithe. He was given supernatural victory, fellowship with Melchizedek, communion and blessing before he gave a tenth of the recovered spoils.[/quote]

Tithing pre-dates the law. So saying tithing is an under the old covenant law just doesn't hold water.

I'm always amazed how people look for a way out of something. Even if I would take your premise, then if 10% was the "requirement" under the OT, then if our "new" covenant is built on better promises, then why would we do any less under the new covenant. In other words, we are free to do a "more" under the new covenant.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
5/22/14 9:35 am

Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tithing pre-dates the law. So saying tithing is an under the old covenant law just doesn't hold water.

I'm always amazed how people look for a way out of something. Even if I would take your premise, then if 10% was the "requirement" under the OT, then if our "new" covenant is built on better promises, then why would we do any less under the new covenant. In other words, we are free to do a "more" under the new covenant.

Why would we do less than that what the law requires? You're kidding right?

The law commands you not to mix fabrics when you dress.
The law commands you not to eat shellfish or pork.
The law commands you not to mow your grass or go to the mall on Saturday.
The law commands you not to cut your sideburns...and on and on and on.

Why would we do less that what the law requires? Because the law is bondage, shuts up faith, empowers sin, veils hearts and minds, opposes faith and ministers condemnation and death.

We don't look to the Law for guidance on giving any longer, we are led by the Spirit. We give cheerfully, not fearfully.

We are free to do less than 10% under the new covenant. We listen to the Spirit and recognize that all we possess is His. As for imposing the old covenant standard as a "minimum", the old covenant law commanded the Israelites to keep and enjoy their tithe (bringing 0% to the Levite) during 2 our of every 3 years.

Tithing, as it is imposed upon new covenant believers today (often under threat of Malachi 3 old covenant curses or accusation of robbing God) bears no resemblance to the old covenant tithe or even the pre-law tithe that Abraham gave.

Abraham tithed once...once.
Abraham was not commanded to tithe.
Abraham tithed on Lot's money. See Gen. 14.

Jacob tithed on the supply God gave him during one journey.
Jacob's tithe was not commanded or a condition of God's promise or blessing. See Gen. 28.

Acts-dicted
5/22/14 12:13 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Randy Johnson
doyle wrote:
Most of us believe the Bible was inspired by God and I totally agree that both the Old Testament and the New Testament were inspired by God. In Leviticus 27:30 we find the statement concerning tithes, "It is holy unto the Lord."

I went to one of the really great Bible study sites, biblecc.com and at the top of the page typed in Leviticus 27:30. About 15 different translations of that Scripture came up and all of them except one uses the word "holy." The Internatonal Standard Version says God considers the tithe to be "sacred."

None of them said the tithe is holy or sacred to the denominination, to the nation of Israel, the priesthood, to our nation, local church or to we as ministers. It says the tithe is holy, sacred "to the Lord." So regardless one's opinion, tithing is viewed by the Lord as precious, set-apart, special, "holy."

God has changed His mind? The Scripture goes to great lengths to be sure the statement that the tithe is "holy unto the Lord" is included.

Where does Scripture say "As of this date, God no longer consideres the tithe to be holY?" Where does Jesus, the Apostles or Paul the minister to the Gentiles, say it's now OK to discard that which God views as holy? Where does God ever say, "Oh, by the way. I no longer consider the tithe to be holy."

Tithing is not about the Law or about the Church or about religious history. The Scripture says it is holy unto the Lord.

For about 5,000 years believers have been tithing. What Scripture says that should now stop or that it should have stopped in the New Testament or that for the 2,000 years since Jesus lived, preachers have been telling lies to people about tithing.

Almost everyone of us came to know the Lord by preachers who were able to come share the Gospel with us because somebody tithed or gave in an offering.

Doyle

It's simple, Doyle.

God deals with humanity on the basis of covenants. The entire race received the Noahic covenant. Only Israel received the Mosaic covenant and only Israel tithed as a command. No one else did in the entire world. Believers in Jesus Christ who are born of the Spirit are not under the Mosaic covenant and not required to tithe. Instead, they are considered to have their lives hidden with Christ in God. 100% of everything they have belongs to God. They are stewards of God's property and are to give under the direction of the indwelling Holy Spirit, not an external code.
Ickesburg, Pennsylvania
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/22/14 2:10 pm

Post why use the bible at all? wayne
Seriously, I've heard all the arguments on this site about scripture and to be honest all I hear is that the bible is either out dated or it simply does not apply to us. Truly, using the logic I hear here to debate scripture - I am left to believe that scripture does not apply to me in 2014 at all.
None of it was written to us- right? It was writtent to jews, greeks, corinthians, galatians, the church at asia, etc? If this is truly the stance of those debating here, then really the bible does not apply at all? And, if the bible does not apply then does Jesus truly apply?

We don't have to tithe, we don't have to worry about sin, we don't have to go to church, the bible is useless, the Church of God is of the devil...... the list goes on and on. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Very dangerous slippery slope here.
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/14 2:23 pm

bradfreeman wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Why would we do less than that what the law requires? You're kidding right?

Why would we do less that what the law requires? Because the law is bondage, shuts up faith, empowers sin, veils hearts and minds, opposes faith and ministers condemnation and death.

We don't look to the Law for guidance on giving any longer, we are led by the Spirit. We give cheerfully, not fearfully.

We are free to do less than 10% under the new covenant. We listen to the Spirit and recognize that all we possess is His. As for imposing the old covenant standard as a "minimum", the old covenant law commanded the Israelites to keep and enjoy their tithe (bringing 0% to the Levite) during 2 our of every 3 years.

Tithing, as it is imposed upon new covenant believers today (often under threat of Malachi 3 old covenant curses or accusation of robbing God) bears no resemblance to the old covenant tithe or even the pre-law tithe that Abraham gave.

Jacob tithed on the supply God gave him during one journey.
Jacob's tithe was not commanded or a condition of God's promise or blessing. See Gen. 28.

OK... reading would be a good thing here.... lol Tithing was instituted before the law.

But as it relates to tithing, giving your premise that it is part of the law, which it isn't, why would you do less under the new covenant? If 10% was required under the law, why would you not do more under grace?

And yes, their currency in their culture did come from the ground.... in our culture, our currency is money.

You can make this out to be whatever you want, but Jesus said as it related to tithing.... "this you ought to do."....... not sure what part of that is hard to understand, but He made sure to let them know not to neglect major things like taking care of those in need. But he never disregarded tithing.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
5/22/14 2:24 pm

Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
You can make this out to be whatever you want, but Jesus said as it related to tithing.... "this you ought to do."....... not sure what part of that is hard to understand, but He made sure to let them know not to neglect major things like taking care of those in need. But he never disregarded tithing.

Jesus statement in Matt. 23 that "this you ought to do" is not hard to understand. Nor is his command to the healed leper that he should "offer the sacrifice that Moses commanded" in Luke 5. We should understand, in both instances, that Jesus was telling law-keepers how to keep the law - not instituting new covenant teaching. We don't offer animal sacrifices when healings occur.

I'm not sure how you can say that Deut. 14 is not part of the law.

I discussed both occurrences of tithing before the law. You may wish to re-read my post.

Again, the law imposed many requirements that we do not exceed under grace. (See my previous post for examples).

Acts-dicted
5/22/14 3:04 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? wayne
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Circumcision predates the law...

....And it's still used today.
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/14 3:21 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Quiet Wyatt
wayne wrote:
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

....And it's still used today.

Not as a sign of the covenant like it was under the respective covenants God which gave Abraham and Moses, unless perhaps you're referring to modern-day Jews.

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love. Gal. 5:6 NASB
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/22/14 4:50 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Link
doyle wrote:

Doyle

If you do not believe God has changed His mind about the tithe being holy, then why would he change His mind about what the tithe is and what is to be tithed.

If God hasn't changed His mind about tithing, then why would preachers change the tithe required from 10% of the produce of crops, flocks and herds from the land of Israel to 10% of all monetary income.

And on what authority to preachers change the recipient of the tithe?

Should tithes be:

1. Paid to the priests who are descendants of Aaron anually.
2. Eaten or drunk (or redeemed for money to purchase food and drink) in Jerusalem?)
3. Given to the widow, fatherless, stranger, and Levites within the gates of local Israelite cities every 3 years.

That's about 23.3 percent of agricultural and animal husbandry income.

Where does the Bible require merchants to pay 10% of their profits, workers to pay 10% of their salaries? Where is the recipient of the tithe changed in the Bible? Where is the evidence that God has changed His mind about these things?
5/22/14 5:04 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Link
bradfreeman wrote:

That's not accurate, unless your reader is a Hebrew.

Quote:

We don't know for sure, but the Bible doesn't say that he was commanded to tithe or that he did it more than once.

Quote:

And the former possessions of his allies. But these were Abraham's possessions at that point. He won them fair and square as the spoils of war. And he returned the 90% that was left lest any man say that he'd made Abraham rich.
5/22/14 5:08 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quote:
This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations.
(Ex 30:31)

You see that oil made by and for the Levitical priests had NOTHING to do with the Law because God said "it is holy unto me" so God must not have changed his mind about it and we are wrong for not making and using it today. Rolling Eyes
5/22/14 6:18 pm

Post Re: Where does Bible say God changed His mind on tithing? Resident Skeptic
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

WHERE did God institute or command it before the Law? How am I "trying to get out of something" if it never existed as a command to begin with before the Law?

Furthermore, biblical compulsory tithing by definition is not necessary in this new and better covenant. What made it necessary is gone. There is nothing to tithe to. But it NEVER was about money prior to and during the Law. Hermeneutics folks!!
5/22/14 6:21 pm

Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Jesus never said... (circumcision) ... this you ought to do....

By the way, some people still get circumcised.... lol
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
5/22/14 8:31 pm

Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Jesus was speaking to Jews. He is not saying that the New Covenant Church born on Pentecost was to tithe as the Jews did.
5/22/14 8:35 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Jesus was speaking to Jews. He is not saying that the New Covenant Church born on Pentecost was to tithe as the Jews did.

Again, amazing how we look for ways NOT to do something.... Are we not engrafted into the vine?

Here is a great link to what is one of the best messages on this subject.

http://gatewaypeople.com/sermons/135719
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
5/22/14 8:37 pm

Post Link
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quote:

You see that oil made by and for the Levitical priests had NOTHING to do with the Law because God said "it is holy unto me" so God must not have changed his mind about it and we are wrong for not making and using it today. Rolling Eyes

Do you mean the oil that was forbidden to be made for use outside of the temple?
5/23/14 3:36 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quote:

Do you mean the oil that was forbidden to be made for use outside of the temple?

You mean the temple that like the storehouse does not exist anymore?
5/23/14 4:55 am

Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

Again, amazing how we look for ways NOT to do something.... Are we not engrafted into the vine?

Here is a great link to what is one of the best messages on this subject.

http://gatewaypeople.com/sermons/135719

Absolute garbage hermeneutics on your part. Jesus is obviously speaking of the tithing system that supported a preisthood that no longer exists, thus does not need a tithe to support it.

The tithe you speak of (money) NEVER existed as a compulsory system before or during the Law thus nobody can "try to get out of something" that never existed to begin with. The burden of proof is on you to show where compulsory tithing of monetary income ever existed in the Bible. We'll wait.

I raised this point before and it was ignored....

Quote:
WHERE did God institute or command it before the Law? How am I "trying to get out of something" if it never existed as a command to begin with before the Law?

Furthermore, biblical compulsory tithing by definition is not necessary in this new and better covenant. What made it necessary is gone. There is nothing to tithe to. But it NEVER was about money prior to and during the Law. Hermeneutics folks!!

5/23/14 5:00 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.