Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

THANK YOU Eddie Robbins

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post THANK YOU Eddie Robbins doyle
I've known Eddie since serving as Counselor for the room he was in when he was a teenager during North Georgia Youth Camp. Eddie is one of the most genuine people I have ever known; dedicated, solid in faith and devoted to his many, many friends all over the world.

After 14 years of working with us and being part of Actscelerate, he has announced that he is moving on. http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=78276

Words in the English language are many but at times like this so incredibly limited. But let me use the best ones I know.

"THANK YOU" for your years of faithful service to your fellow viewers and members of the COG. None have done it better and I will miss you terribly - your wise counsel over the years has been of unfathomable value.

I LOVE YOU BRO. and wish the best in all you do.

Thanks for letting the viewers know that your decision is not because there is any real or perceived conflict between you and me. As far as I know, the fellowship between us all these years has been great and still is.

I know your wonderful Dad is incredibly proud of the kind of man his son has grown up to be. I have been and still am honored to be your friend. Blessings to you and your Loved Ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His tender and loving care.

Doyle

Last edited by doyle on 3/8/14 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Acts-celerate Owner
3/4/14 2:01 am

Post Well, Eddie... Mark Ledbetter
I guess that's what happens when you take up running - some things get left behind as you move on.

Thanks for the years of your dedicated service and may the wind always be at your back...

And may you know the joy of walking/running in God's will!
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
3/4/14 8:58 am

Post Gonna miss Eddie Purplebarney
This is a HUGE loss for this board. Any discussion board needs points of view from both sides to have effective and thought provoking dialogue. Eddie always had great things to say and challenged us to open up our minds. I've talked to him and understand his reasoning and I'm 100% behind him.

All the best DHDRabbi
Acts-celerater
3/4/14 1:54 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
In keeping my tradition....

Who is Eddie Robbins? Twisted Evil
3/5/14 6:20 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.