Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Will there be Masons in Heaven?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Will there be Masons in Heaven? bradfreeman
One poster made it clear that there shouldn't be Masons in church (he walked out when he spotted them apparently because the pastor apparently had no discernment and shouldn't have tolerated their presence).
Is there scripture that condemns Masons?
Can you be a Christian and a Mason?

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
5/8/12 6:15 am

Post Bill Kinley
I hope so...I know some really great people who work with concrete....I hope God don't judge them because of their profession. Cool Cool
5/8/12 8:05 am

Post Not... roughridercog
If they don't know the secret handshake Laughing
5/8/12 8:25 am

Post John Jett
Don't they build the celestial temple with the help of Baphamet? They'll be there with all their Hindu, Muslim, etc..., brothers right?

There will be masons in heaven, but not because they are masons.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
5/8/12 8:31 am

Post diakoneo
I don't know about heaven, but the Church of God minutes say you cannot be a member of a "secret organization" and a member of the Church of God. I have seen some Mason rings on those who were in church leadership in Church of God churches before though. I also know of a another instance where a Church of God pastor called out someone who was in a masonic parade (he was a member of that local church) and told him he could not be a member of the Church of God and a member of the Masons, so I guess it depends Shocked

Not that being a member of the Church of God is prerequisite for being in heaven...just sayin' Twisted Evil

Last edited by diakoneo on 5/8/12 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/8/12 9:20 am

Post sheepdogandy
One cannot be a Steward of SPWC and be a Mason.

My own brother-in-law cannot join because of his Masonic membership.

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/8/12 9:23 am

Post I doubt it... Clint Wills
I would assume that all the building would be done by the time we get there so there wouldn't be any need for brick-layers. They may have been masons on earth, but I don't think they will be in Heaven. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/8/12 9:42 am

Post The Real Question.. InspiredHillbilly
... if there are masons in heaven, will they be documented immigrants or illegals?

And if legal, will they be union or non union?

The Greatest Risk... is the Risk of Regret...
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
5/8/12 9:48 am

Post Re: Will there be Masons in Heaven? c6thplayer1
bradfreeman wrote:

Of Course, if they accept Jesus as their savior.
5/8/12 8:51 pm

Post Re: Will there be Masons in Heaven? Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:

Of Course, if they accept Jesus as their savior.

WHAT HE SAID!
One of our members of the Biloxi COG was a Mason. He followed the rulings and did not attend any meetings, BUT he did secure a loan from a banker who was a mason, for the Church. Without his intervention we would not have gotten a new church building.

He was not just a church member, but a truly good Christian.
I think he made it!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/8/12 9:04 pm

Post Re: I doubt it... Pastors Friend
Clint Wills wrote:
I would assume that all the building would be done by the time we get there so there wouldn't be any need for brick-layers. They may have been masons on earth, but I don't think they will be in Heaven.

Not to mention fruit jars! Mason makes great fruit jars. But I don't guess there will be any canning in Canaan land, so, no need of Mason fruit jars!

PF Confused
Acts Enthusiast
5/8/12 11:39 pm

Post know so PastorJackson
I am a Master Mason. Have been one for 25 years. I say this because once a Mason always one, I can not forget what I learned. I am not active since I got ordained. Masons are NOT a evil satanic orginazation. So yes I believe if a Mason accepts Christ then they will be in Heaven.
http://www.facebook.com/jackson.plant
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
5/9/12 12:58 am

Post sheepdogandy
Are you saying that you are an Ordained Bishop in the Church of God Cleveland, TN and have not revoked your membership in the Masonic Lodge?

www.spwc.church
5/9/12 10:09 am

Post philunderwood
If Masons are in heaven does that give the green light to carpenters and plumbers as well? I will not ask about electricians because I do not want this to get out of hand.

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
5/9/12 10:16 am

Post Re: know so InspiredHillbilly
PastorJackson wrote:
I am a Master Mason. Have been one for 25 years. I say this because once a Mason always one, I can not forget what I learned. I am not active since I got ordained. Masons are NOT a evil satanic orginazation. So yes I believe if a Mason accepts Christ then they will be in Heaven.

About to bite my tongue in two..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The Greatest Risk... is the Risk of Regret...
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
5/9/12 10:42 am

Post Re: know so Lee Roy Brown
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
PastorJackson wrote:

About to bite my tongue in two..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I’m with you this is absolutely despicable. Who is the world is screening credentialed ministers in Maryland????????? I think you probably should have avoided saying this because I got a feeling a ton of people are getting ready to contact the AB about this one. You need to renounce one or the other but you can’t do both. You shouldn’t want to do both.

If I had members in my church who knew that the COG credentialed a master mason they would be gone. I would imagine this would be carried out across a good many churches. My church is by no means old fashion either.
Friendly Face
5/9/12 11:04 am

Post I am a mason and an Ordained Bishop! 4thgeneration
I am a mason- I know how to lay brick, block, stone, and tile. I even use my mason skills to build churches on the mission field from time to time. I hope that doesn't keep me from heaven! Wink

I will add that my brother used to tell people that we laid everything but eggs, because there wasn't enough money in laying eggs! lol

On a more serious note, I've listened to the Masonic rites at a funeral, during which they declare a person's entry into the great beyond is directly connected to their being a mason. I honestly think there are a lot of people practicing this garbage without realizing how far it goes to push Jesus out of the picture and ascribe deity to some other presence out there somewhere. Most who can answer at all will tell you that they keep God generic because they are a world-wide organization with people of all kinds of religions in their membership. Of course, that membership trumps any other affiliation of any kind for a mason. I have a problem with people belonging to something so anti-Christ and not even knowing that it is.

I preached the funeral for an elderly man who respectfully never joined my church because he was a Mason. To him it was just a place to go hang out and eat on Tuesdays. He said that he didn't understand or know about all the other stuff, but he wouldn't take his ring off and come to church like some he knew did. He had two daughters, one who was a strong believer and strongly against the Masonic Order. She pleaded with me to not allow the last thing done over her dad be the Masonic burial rite. Her sister had asked them to come.
As we walked to the grave, the "worshipful master" informed me to do my thing, move away from the casket, and they would take it from there. I responded that I would read scripture and back away; they could then do their thing; and I would come back and finish the graveside with prayer. He responded, "that is not how we do things." My response (as we are walking to the grave) was, "I don't really care how you do things, that IS what we are doing today."
My prayer was a sermon on salvation in no other name, organization, denomination, or symbolization than Jesus. They didn't even stay to greet the family once I was done. I'm sure there were good church men in that group who felt offended that I disavowed their rite with a Jesus focused prayer!

Again, that concerns me...
Acts Enthusiast
5/9/12 11:19 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Didn't Jesud say "in my Father's house are many masons"? Wink
5/9/12 1:24 pm

Post diakoneo
diakoneo wrote:
I also know of a another instance where a Church of God pastor called out someone who was in a masonic parade (he was a member of that local church) and told him he could not be a member of the Church of God and a member of the Masons, so I guess it depends Shocked

In this instance the pastor who called out the Masonic member is now a member of the Council of Eighteen... Cool
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/9/12 1:36 pm

Post Truman here Truman Smith
The Masonic Religion is better than a lot of religions out in the world today . I do not believe in their religion BUT I DO BELIEVE IN THEIR WORKS . If you or your family ever need them they absolutly will be there for you . These services are for anyone who might need them . They serve Burn victims , not sure if there is an age limit or not . And they also service Crippled Children . I sometimes see them raising monies for these services and I am anxious to give generously to their cause . God Bless them in these ministries . God Bless . T Acts Enthusiast
5/9/12 2:49 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.