Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The video of Lee Singers where Jesus appeared
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The video of Lee Singers where Jesus appeared The CoG Bullet
a couple of years ago this was talked on Acts, and I believe Rafael Martinez posted a link where he had put it on a site for people to view.

Does anyone still have the link, or is it still active? I've searched all the logs on Acts and can't turn up a post with it.

Just curious. I was wanting to show it to a friend.

Thanks,
Bullet
Acts-celerater
5/5/11 2:17 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I want to see it again too.
5/5/11 3:20 pm

Post It was Campus Choir, Bulgarian church service w/link FactChecker
Jesus Appears in Bulgarian Church - Service with Lee University's Campus Choir lead by Dr. David Horton. The amazing thing is how different the appearance of the person is from the rest of the congregation.

15seconds into the video... look to the right of the video screen

http://www.bibliata.tv/video/78ff91af9f05fad/Исус-в-Българска-Божия-църква-(НДК)

hope this link works for you.
5/5/11 3:34 pm

Post The CoG Bullet
one thing that got me thinking about it was watching a show on the History Channel about some graphic artists working with the Shroud of Turin to develop a digital model of the face that made the Shroud impression. Here's the ABC news feature on the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdmNd8LsYPY

It just struck me at the end that the face they develop is very close to what I remembered in that video.

I'm not reading too much into it, it was just something fun to think about. I do believe the Shroud could well be genuine. And as to the vid, it's one of those cool things...a mystery but considering it from every angle and the reputations of all those involved-it sure looks real...again fun to think about.
Acts-celerater
5/5/11 3:44 pm

Post Re: It was Campus Choir, Bulgarian church service w/link The CoG Bullet
FactChecker wrote:
Jesus Appears in Bulgarian Church - Service with Lee University's Campus Choir lead by Dr. David Horton. The amazing thing is how different the appearance of the person is from the rest of the congregation.

15seconds into the video... look to the right of the video screen

http://www.bibliata.tv/video/78ff91af9f05fad/Исус-в-Българска-Божия-църква-(НДК)

hope this link works for you.

aah! Thank you very much. If you get a chance, watch the ABC News vid I just posted and tell me what you think.

Bullet
Acts-celerater
5/5/11 3:47 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I want the link Raf had - it was in English - and was a lot longer.
5/5/11 4:04 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I saw Jesus in the spaghetti once. Pretty cool. Acts-pert Poster
5/5/11 4:14 pm

Post FactChecker
I'm not to sure what to offer as this is Campus Choir singing 'People Need The Lord'... in english & they are singing to a Bulgarian congregation that speaks an Indo-European South Slavic language. As I remember, the 'Jesus' segments of this video are presented their entirety.

Maybe Raf can help you out.
5/5/11 4:21 pm

Post The CoG Bullet
I emailed Raf today so maybe he can turn it up for us.
Acts-celerater
5/5/11 4:44 pm

Post Link
I wonder if there is a guy over there who has a beard who likes to sit on the front row and just turn around the wrong way when cameras are rolling so he can be on video websites.
5/5/11 5:18 pm

Post 2ndgeneration
The CoG Bullet wrote:
one thing that got me thinking about it was watching a show on the History Channel about some graphic artists working with the Shroud of Turin to develop a digital model of the face that made the Shroud impression. Here's the ABC news feature on the same thing:

It just struck me at the end that the face they develop is very close to what I remembered in that video.

I'm not reading too much into it, it was just something fun to think about. I do believe the Shroud could well be genuine. And as to the vid, it's one of those cool things...a mystery but considering it from every angle and the reputations of all those involved-it sure looks real...again fun to think about.

If it had been someone else I might have been somewhat suspicious too. However, knowing David Horton along with others who were in the group, I believe the video to be real. David Horton told me that when he was editing all the footage he did not see anything unusual. But after the video was and he went back to view it in it's full content that was when he saw the person who appears to be Jesus standing there.

Some of those who were in the group told me that they were praying for a Bulgarian lady who was blind when the Lord healed her. She began to shout, in her language, that she sees Jesus. No one thought anything about it. But later they wondered if she saw Him standing there in the auditorium.

I know when I view the video the hair on my arms stand up every time.
Acts Enthusiast
5/6/11 10:07 am

Post The CoG Bullet
Me too. I'm normally very skeptical of these kinds of things, but knowing the reputations of the people involved in the video (Dr. Horton, et al) and understanding that there really was no money making or publicity angle to be found in this, all I can say is yes...it makes your hair stand up! This is not your average "Jesus Sighting." If we believe the Bible, then we believe Jesus is real, and that He has a body, He has appeared throughout human history according to His will...then why not? Where better for him to allow Himself to be seen than in a former and newly liberated Communist bloc country while He is being worshiped and glorified?

2ndgeneration wrote:
The CoG Bullet wrote:

If it had been someone else I might have been somewhat suspicious too. However, knowing David Horton along with others who were in the group, I believe the video to be real. David Horton told me that when he was editing all the footage he did not see anything unusual. But after the video was and he went back to view it in it's full content that was when he saw the person who appears to be Jesus standing there.

Some of those who were in the group told me that they were praying for a Bulgarian lady who was blind when the Lord healed her. She began to shout, in her language, that she sees Jesus. No one thought anything about it. But later they wondered if she saw Him standing there in the auditorium.

I know when I view the video the hair on my arms stand up every time.

Acts-celerater
5/6/11 12:18 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
It could at the most perhaps be a vision.

When Jesus returns to earth physically/bodily, it will be to set up His kingdom on earth and to destroy the wicked.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/6/11 12:21 pm

Post The CoG Bullet
Do visions get captured on videotape? Last I heard he could show up wherever he wants to and for whatever reason.

Believe me, I normally don't argue these things and I'm not arguing this. I'm just sayin...

Quiet Wyatt wrote:
It could at the most perhaps be a vision.

When Jesus returns to earth physically/bodily, it will be to set up His kingdom on earth and to destroy the wicked.

Acts-celerater
5/6/11 12:32 pm

Post I believe in miracles but... doyle
I believe in miracles and this video may be absolutely, totally, unequivocally authentic. I'm not challenging it's authenticity. If it is authentic, it means what?

Again, it may have been Jesus, but was it possibly someone dressed like people think Jesus looked? It's not unusual for churches or conventions to put on a skit and have someone dressed like we think Jesus dressed.

If it really was Jesus, what message do your receive from seeing it?

Doyle
writedoyle@yahoo.com
5/7/11 9:04 am

Post Nick Park
To be honest I see a guy in a light colored shirt and a beard.

But I'm impressed that I post on an internet discussion board alongside people who are familiar with Jesus' physical appearance.

http://eaiseanchai.wordpress.com/
Acts Enthusiast
5/7/11 9:26 am

Post Eddie Robbins

He was at the Assembly.
Acts-pert Poster
5/7/11 11:48 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
In the above clip, the crowd doesn't appear to react at all to it. I'm pretty sure if the Risen Lord Jesus really appeared in a place where He himself was being worshipped, the reaction would be far different from what this video shows. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/7/11 11:55 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
In the above clip, the crowd doesn't appear to react at all to it. I'm pretty sure if the Risen Lord Jesus appeared like this and everybody could see Him, the reaction would be far different from that in this video.

From what I understand, Wyatt, there was not a "physical appearance" of Jesus IN the service. No one saw Him in the service (except maybe the blind lady that was healed) and they didn't even see Him in editing the footage. It was only after the video was completed that anyone saw anything unusual.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/7/11 11:59 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
It's mysterious to be sure. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/7/11 12:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.