Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Are All Rapes Created Equal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: all rape equal? define 'rape' Memory03
Land of Middle Girth wrote:
I wonder how many "rapes" are actually revenge.

I would dare say that as many as are legit........

Real Men get their haircut in a Barber Shop... The rest go to beauty parlors...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/1/06 3:58 am

Post Re: Are All Rapes Created Equal? TheBeebs
People lie. They lie about everything, which makes it difficult for those who tell the truth. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water, though. Someone else said it: If the police do their job thorouly and correctly, most of the time they will find the liars. Does it ruin lives? Yes.
But I have to believe that God will take what was meant for evil and use it for good.

I'm bowing out of the thread at this point. It's becoming just a little bit too emotional for TheBeebs. Love to all..............
5/1/06 8:50 am

Post Re: Are All Rapes Created Equal? Memory03
TheBeebs wrote:
People lie. They lie about everything, which makes it difficult for those who tell the truth. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water, though. Someone else said it: If the police do their job thorouly and correctly, most of the time they will find the liars. Does it ruin lives? Yes.
But I have to believe that God will take what was meant for evil and use it for good.

I'm bowing out of the thread at this point. It's becoming just a little bit too emotional for TheBeebs. Love to all..............

You are totally correct Beebs. There are enough folks who lie and create a lack of trust for the legitimate causes. We have good police who can usually discern this out. But in this particular case there is already a pattern that this young lady has set.

Real Men get their haircut in a Barber Shop... The rest go to beauty parlors...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/1/06 9:16 am

Post Is all rape equal? Cranberry
What a foolish question to ask. Just one question for you. If it was your daughter being raped - whether she was "flirty" with her boyfriend or not - would you consider her rape as a "lesser" offense?

FYI - I work with the South Texas Sexual Assault recovery Team. We see hundreds of sexual assaults each year. Sexual assault - rape - is not a sexual issue- it is one of power and violence. My question to you would be if you would consider sexual assault okay for you to perform if the girl you were with was flirty, if she was wearing a short skirt, or merely if someone was alone and you desired here? Also - would you consider the rape "lesser than" if a gay male saw you in some attractive clothes, mistook your kindness for flirtation and decided to sexually assault you? Hmmmm... does that make all rape or sexual assault equal???
2/1/07 7:48 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic