Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Er...Sex Dolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls Land of Middle Girth
PDN, I pride myself on posting relevent pictures. I am ashamed that I didn't think of that. Well done.

What made that, was the chest hair. Laughing
4/20/06 4:55 am

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls Porpoise Driven Neptune
abc

Last edited by Porpoise Driven Neptune on 4/26/06 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 5:13 am

Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls Land of Middle Girth
If a group of people who were banned combined forces to exact revenge on th banners, would they be called a bandetta?

*ba dum chi* Razz
4/20/06 5:29 am

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
abc

Last edited by Porpoise Driven Neptune on 4/26/06 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 5:48 am

Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls TheBeebs
Land of Middle Girth wrote:
PDN, I pride myself on posting relevent pictures. I am ashamed that I didn't think of that. Well done.

What made that, was the chest hair. Laughing

That guy's got problems of his own 'cuz "Lovely Linda" don't come in his size.

4/20/06 8:19 am

Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls daisy24
Beebs, you are too funny! I read your posts and agreed with pretty much everything you said! I posted this last time the sex topic came up on here, but Christians need to LIGHTEN UP! Sex is supposed to be fun, beautiful, adventurous, special and creative. For crying out loud, read Song of Solomon Very Happy What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom as long as both of you are comfortable with what is being done and it does not go against scripture (adultery, etc). God wants us to stay married to the same person the rest of our lives - I don't think He expects us to intimately 'love' each other the same exact way through that entire time!

It blows my mind that so many people are against the use of sex toys and marital aids. First of all, you DON'T have to buy them in an adult book store. Mild things can be purchased in the mall (like at Spencer's) or online. I just don't get what people think is so wrong/dirty about it. Maybe it's because I am young and newly married. But if there is something that will add pleasure to the experience, why not try it? How boring to do the same old things every single time from now until forever. I wouldn't want to have sex if that was the case Rolling Eyes I am not speaking to anyone specifically on this topic, but anyone who is judgmental about spicing things up --- it makes me wonder how satisfied they are with their own sex lives when they are so quickly judge others who aren't afraid to have a little fun. Maybe those are the people who aren't enjoying sex so they are quick to judge others who are??

Uh oh, pull your toes back in Wink
Acts Enthusiast
4/20/06 8:32 am

abc

Last edited by Porpoise Driven Neptune on 4/26/06 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 8:36 am

oh brother, I was referring to being adventurous and having fun with your spouse. Some people make sex sound so boring as if that's how God intended it to be. Razz Acts Enthusiast
4/20/06 8:54 am

Post Those who can, do. TheBeebs
daisy24 wrote:
Beebs, you are too funny! I read your posts and agreed with pretty much everything you said! I posted this last time the sex topic came up on here, but Christians need to LIGHTEN UP! Sex is supposed to be fun, beautiful, adventurous, special and creative. For crying out loud, read Song of Solomon Very Happy What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom as long as both of you are comfortable with what is being done and it does not go against scripture (adultery, etc). God wants us to stay married to the same person the rest of our lives - I don't think He expects us to intimately 'love' each other the same exact way through that entire time!

It blows my mind that so many people are against the use of sex toys and marital aids. First of all, you DON'T have to buy them in an adult book store. Mild things can be purchased in the mall (like at Spencer's) or online. I just don't get what people think is so wrong/dirty about it. Maybe it's because I am young and newly married. But if there is something that will add pleasure to the experience, why not try it? How boring to do the same old things every single time from now until forever. I wouldn't want to have sex if that was the case Rolling Eyes I am not speaking to anyone specifically on this topic, but anyone who is judgmental about spicing things up --- it makes me wonder how satisfied they are with their own sex lives when they are so quickly judge others who aren't afraid to have a little fun. Maybe those are the people who aren't enjoying sex so they are quick to judge others who are??

Uh oh, pull your toes back in Wink

Those who can't (don't or won't), try to tell others how to do it.

4/20/06 9:40 am

HA! So true Smile My sex life is between me, my husband & God. So it really doesn't matter to me what others think Wink I tend to feel sorry for the spouses of those who don't want to try something new (and no, I am not talking specifically about blow up dolls. But some on here are quick to judge ANYTHING other than missionary sex. Maybe not on this specific topic, but other recent ones.) Acts Enthusiast
4/20/06 9:43 am

Post My take on the matter... Yo Dude
I think Beebs hit somewhere along these lines....

I think all of us, even the plain vanilla types--ESPECIALLY the plain vanilla types!--would be embarrassed to death if folks found out about our bedroom practices and preferences. That is, even if you are just as as plain as paper in that department, it is such an intensely private and personal matter, that we would probably find it hard to face folks again.

Very simply, imagine if someone recorded the activities in your bedroom. Maybe just the audio. Why, we'd be outraged! That is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS--and all the more if we think we're "out there."

Let's be honest about something: I imagine that most of us, if what we said in the bedroom were made public, would be voted out of our churches...or at least lose a tremendous amount of authority.

And why? Because of the context. When we take what is supposed to be INTENSELY PRIVATE AND PERSONAL and place it in the public context, it IS going to cause jaws to drop, tongues to wag, and so forth.

In fact, I imagine that most of us wouldn't want our EVERYDAY actions made fully public (I wonder how many of us would pass sanitary requirements in our cooking? Gasp! You just changed the baby's diaper and petted the dog and now you're putting the ice cubes in the glasses with your bare, unwashed hand???)

Quite simply, I doubt ANY of us would show our faces if our most intimate moments were revealed. We'd all probably wonder, "Am I some kind of weirdo?"

And so, that being the case, we say ONLY what the Bible says about sex...AND WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS...and we leave everyone in peace. We just take a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Because once we start a process that goes beyond the Word of the Lord (whether written or spoken), we wind up regulating EVERYTHING sexual. We wind up becoming sexual Pharisees--only X times per week, only in this manner, etc.

Now, if the Spirit were to let us know that it is His standard FOR THE CHURCH to not engage in certain behavior, and we know it is of the Lord, then we obey. But more likely, He will have some things that I can allow, but you cannot...and somethings you can allow, but I cannot. That is, he might have a different requirement for each of us, according to our maturity, our weaknesses, or just according to His sovereign will.

And so, while I would be very disappointed to learn that someone in my church was making use of one of these particular dolls...if I don't go looking for it, and leave it between him and the Lord (except in those cases where there something contrary to Scripture), then I am not burdened with that knowledge, and can live in harmony with him.

It's kind of like two co-workers. They're friends and colleagues...until one finds out how much the other makes...and then it changes everything.

Let those things that are private and no clearly sinful REMAIN private. And those that are neither fully private (e.g., adultery or fornication) or are sinful, let us devote our attentions there.

Just my thoughts....
Acts-dicted
4/20/06 10:27 am

Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls throughtheflood
.......just make sure you keep those "toys" in a safe "toy box". Could make for interesting conversation if little Johnnie and baby Sue found them and brought them out while the pastor is visiting with you. Acts-celerater
4/20/06 4:13 pm

Post Daisy 24 COGPW
Does Jesus go with you to Spencers?
Those of you who agree with all these places would not feel the same if a church member in the mall walked by and saw you coming out of Spencers with your toys. Behind a pen name you can say what you really feel but face to face could you as a pastor, teacher, church member look them in the face and feel no conviction for being in such a store? There is a lot of filth in those places that sell toys you can see it from the window just walking by or making the great mistake I did and going inside many years ago thinking it was a gift store. I was not saved at that time and was very embarrassed and I am no prude. Yound actually

Some men and women are able to satisfy their spouses without having to bring something else purchased from a store to reach satisfaction.
An imagination goes a long way and learning your partner. It's called communication!

Falangie- I agree what do these parties, stores, or whatever else there is out there do for your testimony? What does Jesus think about Christians promoting such things? I guess it's like another poster said, it depends on your spiritual maturity level.
4/20/06 5:45 pm

abc

Last edited by Porpoise Driven Neptune on 4/26/06 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 6:02 pm

abc

Acts-celerater
4/20/06 6:14 pm

abc

Last edited by Porpoise Driven Neptune on 4/26/06 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 6:17 pm

COGPW -
I never said I go to spencer's....I was simply informing everyone that you do NOT have to enter an XXX store to purchase such items.

PDN -
Your statements can go both ways. I could be considered judgmental of your comments, you could be considered judgmental of mine. It's all a matter of opinion Wink Razz
Acts Enthusiast
4/20/06 6:52 pm

Post Hey, fellas.I am now serious. TheBeebs
I didn't see anyone call anyone else a prude. I did see one recent post the mentioned "pervert" though. Unless you have walked a mile in someone's shoes, don't criticize them.

The gist of the whole conversation is "don't ask, don't tell" It ain't nobody's business but the man and wife.

I see no reason why a couple should stop enjoying each others' bodies just because one of them has a problem. Men, you know why some of your wives have lost interest? Sure some of it's menopause or hysterectomy, which by the way, can be treated. Alot of times it's because you ain't as good as you think you are and she's tired of holding up your ego. In a word: She is frustrated!

COGPW, you are right about one thing. Communication between partners is key. If one partner says, "I love you, dear. I just have to tell you that my body is changing and I just need something physically (which has no bearing on emotionally or spiritually) that isn't happening" then sometimes you have to rely on mechanical help. That business about the woman being the weaker vessel covers alot of territory, boys.
BTW COGPW: What is "Yound"?

And ladies, when men experience problems, they may be able to fix the physiological problem, but they struggle with "performance anxiety". Don't be afraid to seek professional help. And understand that no matter what he says, it's not you. Make him go to the doctor then the two of you work through things together......even if you have to swallow a little pride and wear that blonde wig you bought last Halloween. He is the man you love and if you don't help him, someone else will. (and visa versa)

Daisy24, you're ahead of the game. You and your partner will have many options to fall back on in your later years or in case, God forbid, one of you experiences debilitating illness or injury.

Those of you who deal with paraplegia or quadraplegia....and those of you who must take medication for high blood pressure....and those of you who have peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes....and those of who must use medication for a mental disorder.....don't be afraid to be physical with your partners. Loving couples learn how to love each other and enjoy being close to another human being despite having the obstacles. It doesn't matter what "the church folks might say". They will be the first to condemn you if your marriage falls apart.

You see, youngsters, it goes much much deeper than just "perversion".
Many times, it is a way..sometimes the only way... to give and receive pleasure from the person you love most in the world when this human body fails. I repeat "Don't judge the Indian until you have walked a mile in his mocassins (lest God allow you to experience his struggle first hand).
4/20/06 8:51 pm

Post Re: Er...Sex Dolls HighlyFavoured
Two things that no one wants to talk about in church..are also two things that everyone wants..and that is SEX and MONEY.

Beebs..awesome posts...some I have laughed til I cried.

And the question was asked if I would want someone seeing me coming out of a store like that...I wouldn't care at all.
I guess that's just the type of person I am.

There is ways around going to places to get those "certain" things...shopping online is one of the best ways cause it comes to you in a "private" package with no labels or pictures.

Go ahead..I know you want to ask how I know...

That would be none of your business...LOL

Hey...I have no complaints in this area...cause if you don't keep it alive..another one is waiting right around the corner to do it for ya.

So I keep it a regular freak show around here....LOL Embarassed
Acts-celerater
4/20/06 9:30 pm

Post You go, girl! TheBeebs
Super Freak, Super Freak!!!

4/21/06 1:24 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic