Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

An interesting sexual question.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post All right, big boy, I'll comment. TheBeebs
Quote:
And know one has yet commented on the fact that purchasing most of these toys in some areas is a crime.

In my state, it is not a crime to purchase a toy or to possess a toy. It IS, however, a crime to SELL said toys. Therefore, one can mail order, order online, or cross the state line in order to purchase said toys.

I like what another poster said: Don't ask. Don't tell. Don't want to know.
3/6/06 2:43 pm

Post Yo, I must say that I am very confused with your logic. caseyleejones
Maybe I will try and reread again. Acts-perienced Poster
3/6/06 3:03 pm

Post Gocart 7 1/2 ???? RaceForTheCure
Quote:
Way too much information!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense, but I do not wish to know these things about you and your spouse.

I went back and re-read my post and then re-read the whole thread and, honestly, my post was pretty lame I think. Just wondering what I said that would have been excessive TMI. Like I said, my post was pretty lame in comparrison with others.
No offense taken - just curious.
And I know He watches me
Get to know me and my wonderful family.
Rona
http://www.picasaweb.google.com/facesofwls
Acts Mod
3/6/06 3:51 pm

Post No biblical evidence against sex toys.... Jim Newton
There is no scriptural evidence whatsoever against sex toys. There are biblical prohibitions against certain sexual sins (those need not be mentioned here) but not against sex toys. The Greeks and Romans had similar things I am certain and if it were so bad then I am certain the scriptures would have condemned the whole thing as immoral. But they didn't so here we are.

I have only seen scriptural evidence to the contrary. What I mean is as long as two people are in a married relationship then they can engage in whatever they sexually desire.

Hebrews chapter 13 verses 4 clearly states that:

"Marriage is honorable in all and the marriage bed undefiled but fornicators and adulterers will be held to account".

So, within the confines of marriage, it's o.k. Really.

Now, lets say one member of the relationship wants to partake of these kinds of activities (sex toys) then another refuses. 1 Corinthians chapter 7: 1-5 states that sexually depriving the other partner in marriage is wrong with the exeption being that of prayer or fasting.

Human sexual impulses and expression were designed by God Himself. It's o.k. with two consenting married adults. It's o.k people!!
3/6/06 8:02 pm

Post Re: Allright Big Boy thejanitor
Jim,
Please tell what sex toys you think Paul, or Mary and Joseph, or any other Biblical couples with "good marraiges" might have had. I am really curious.

And if you can only purchase sex toys as you say through the mail, I can only imagine what other gross junk that would accompany any information about said toys. I dare say I would even attempt to google sex toys. I am afraid of what would pop up.

And what you said about 1 Cor 7 is an abuse of that scripture. Can you imagine a spouse telling another that they have to engage in sexual acts of different kinds or God will find them comtemptable in the bedroom?
3/7/06 8:02 am

Post Who knows?? Jim Newton
Who knows what toys the married apostles and saints may have used in the bedroom. It is none of my buisness. I haven't asked. However, if they did I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as they were with their spouses.

Secondly, I don't think any scripture was abused. (1 Corinthians 7)

I thought marriage was all about the feelings of two people, not the demands of one. Saying, "Honey do this or your in contempt of God's will". is not showing a loving and godly attitude towards their partner. However, refusing something simply on the basis of " That's weird". I would say is wrong too.
3/7/06 3:29 pm

Post hey janitor myinquringmind
Quote:
Please tell what sex toys you think Paul, or Mary and Joseph, or any other Biblical couples with "good marraiges" might have had. I am really curious.
going along with your quote. what computer did they use. what car did they drive. what electric did they have. do u see where i am going with this. that is a lousy example to come up with. surely you can come up with something better.
Friendly Face
3/9/06 6:35 pm

Post Re: An interesting sexual question. chestnut ridge
InYouAlone wrote:
I was asked the other day by another married member of the church whether or not it was biblically wrong for a married couple to have anal sex or play with sex toys. I had no idea how to respond so I thought I would ask on here.

It would depend if both parties agreed.

Is it to please yourself or your spouse. God didn't intend us to be robots when it comes to intimacy. On the other hand don't be perverse either
Acts Enthusiast
7/25/06 4:20 pm

Post Toys... prefontaine
Of course Biblical couples didn't use toys...there were no batteries yet Shocked Shocked Shocked
I agree that anal is gross, but as another poster said, we don't see dog on oral as much, and it isn't the "natural" thing to do. I think this thread exemplifies the reason we have Christians that continually struggle with sexual sin. We make the whole topic taboo in church. We attach so much shame and guilt that a person doesn't feel that they could ever step forward and admit having a problem.
I'm not ashamed to say that my wife and I have a toy, and we did get it at a Wal-mart or Target...I forget which. Maybe it is part of being younger, but it is fun...it's a lot of fun actually.
I read somewhere that having more sex helps your memory, and I am doing my best to memorize the Bible, so I need all the help I can get.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/5/07 1:15 pm

Post Whatever makes you happy pastorswife28
Anal sex in my opinion is not a sin. I'm not saying I would enjoy it but if people do then let them have fun as long as they are married. And toys, again I don't use them but I can see where they can benefit your experience. When your married sex is blessed, and you will know by conviction what is right and wrong. Smile Newbie
4/30/07 12:19 pm

Post They make toys for sex? String Bender55
What will they think of next? Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/13/07 2:51 pm

Post preacher kid
So you are telling me that oral sex is wrong if two adults are okay with it? Newbie
9/16/07 2:40 am

Post Sexual Toys PastorKeith
I have to agree with KW, in my years of working in surgery and in medicine, the anal area with such thin sensitive tissue of the colo rectal area, was never designed by God for obvious reasons. The use of rigid instruments, toys or any other of such would impose the likely hood of infection, perforation at least and a prolapsed rectum at worst. The bible reminds us that we are wonderfully and fearfully made by God. God created other areas of the body for stimulation. Just because you itch and clean your ear with a q-tip doesn't mean its right or you should be putting other body parts in your ear. God specifically designed man with a sexual drive and for one area. Acts Enthusiast
10/3/07 8:17 pm

Post Dr Jaideep
I would to say this for now, although the Bible says that the marriage bed is pure that does not in any way permit just about anything to go on and then to be brought under the 'pure' status. What may start out as an innocent exploration of curiosity where the mind initiates and propels such interests could well lead to paths that are far away from what the Bible says.

1. Where is the origin of these practices and what do they signify ? (you will be surprised )
2. Accepting these practices also brings in a lifestyle ? (even if one is ignorant of these things one still buys into it which always leads to the next...)
3. Is the 'mind' in control of your 'spirit' or the 'spirit' in control of your 'mind' ?
10/5/07 1:44 pm

Post BAD NEWS DOC
I have seen a lot of severe surgical injuries in the colon and rectum. Most are in women that have let their partner talk them in to doing this. Amazingly, the colon/rectum can handle a lot,(i.e colon surgery/hemorrhoid surgery) but can be ripped/torn if not handled properly. This can lead to peritonitis which can be deadly. Also, the colon is full of E-Coli bacteria. If no protection is used, you run the risk of a serious urethral/bladder infection that can also be deadly.

IMHO What happens between a husband and wife is their business. Me personally, I would not venture to go there. I hope this information can be of help.
10/25/07 8:22 pm

Post Question ND5600
Is sodomy a sin? I know that I Timothy 1:10 and I Corinthians 6:9 talk about sodomites which refers to homosexual men, but what about sodomy between husband and wife?

The act of sodomy is one-sided. The wife cannot physically, with her genitalia, sodomize her husband - only the husband can sodomize his wife. In view of this, would the above scriptures include this scenario as well seeing how it is still the man doing the act?

Is it sin just between men or just plain sin period?

Personally, I think it is a disgusting perversion.

Ever notice that the person who tells you to calm down is usually the one that made you mad in the first place?
Acts-celerater
11/13/07 1:22 pm

Post Re: Question flimflam
ND5600 wrote:
Is sodomy a sin? I know that I Timothy 1:10 and I Corinthians 6:9 talk about sodomites which refers to homosexual men, but what about sodomy between husband and wife?

The act of sodomy is one-sided. The wife cannot physically, with her genitalia, sodomize her husband - only the husband can sodomize his wife. In view of this, would the above scriptures include this scenario as well seeing how it is still the man doing the act?

Is it sin just between men or just plain sin period?

Personally, I think it is a disgusting perversion.

I agree with you ND. God made us just right. The anal for expelling the bowels and the vagina for reproduction and for a married couple's pleasure. Anal intercourse for sure introduces diseases that wasn't meant to be. Rolling Eyes
11/13/07 7:25 pm

Post onetruegod
wouldn't you think that the use of sexual toys could lead the mind into areas that it aught not to go? Therefore causing you to commit perhaps adultary in your heart and mind, even though perhpas your body didn't do so? If we can lust with our eyes and heart without ever committing an act with another person, isn't it possible to believe that adultary can be committed in the heart and mind without actually committing it with another person? It doesn't matter if you are married. What matters is can you keep your thoughts clear and pure while using such devices? Friendly Face
12/4/07 4:55 pm

Post Re: BAD NEWS Randy Johnson
DOC wrote:
I have seen a lot of severe surgical injuries in the colon and rectum. Most are in women that have let their partner talk them in to doing this. Amazingly, the colon/rectum can handle a lot,(i.e colon surgery/hemorrhoid surgery) but can be ripped/torn if not handled properly. This can lead to peritonitis which can be deadly. Also, the colon is full of E-Coli bacteria. If no protection is used, you run the risk of a serious urethral/bladder infection that can also be deadly.

IMHO What happens between a husband and wife is their business. Me personally, I would not venture to go there. I hope this information can be of help.

I agree with DOC and PastorKeith. I think the motivation behind "Why?" a husband and/or wife would want to do this is crucial as well.

In my second pastorate, a dear sister came to me for counseling. She attended church along with her daughter, her husband did not attend any church but claimed to be a Christian. He often used the Scripture about wives submitting to their husbands as a club to coerce his wife into doing what he wanted, including anal sex, which she found painful.

She asked me if she had to submit to this. I told her no, she did not. Her husband was abusing her mentally, emotionally and sexually ( I don't know of other physical abuse, she never came to church hurt or bruised ). I told her that if a couple decided to express their sexuality in such a way it should be done by mutual consent, not by coercion.

Even with sex toys, I think motivation of the heart is the main issue. It is a known fact that men can be sexually aroused and satiated in a shorter period of time than a woman. Some couples prefer to complete their sexual activity simultaneouly, and sex toys can assist in this goal. The main thing is to be sensitive to the needs and desires of your spouse, don't have an easily bruised ego, and above all else, COMMUNICATE.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/30/08 3:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic