Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone on this board live in or near Chattanooga?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post bonnie knox
So mytimewillcome is a liberal? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/15/16 10:55 pm

Post drmrc
I've lived in Chattanooga for 39 1/2 years. I have watched it grow and transform itself into one of the greatest mid-sized cities in America. It close enough to Atlanta and Nashville if you need a "big city fix" from time to time, but its a place you want to come back to.

There are a lot of great things happening in the churches in the city. It's also a place where you find a spirit of cooperation and unity among the churches.

The arts are thriving. There is a great downtown vibe, and if you like outdoor activities, its the happening place.

A lot of gen X-ers and Millennials are moving here, along with retirees.

I guess you can tell I love the city God called me to.

Mike Chapman
Friendly Face
1/15/16 11:46 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
revuriah wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
revuriah wrote:
mytimewillcome wrote:
They have a diversified population. I'm not sure its a good fit for you.

Seriously uncalled for.

He can't help it. That is what years of liberal brainwashing and political correctness does to a mind. It causes irrational fear and hatred to rise up within the hearts of the pc-bots against those who refuse to bow at the PC altar and who have the courage to expose false narratives. This is why Michael Savage labels liberalism as a mental disorder. We are just fortunate enough to have our own resident pc-bot on here to observe and learn from in the person of the poster mytimewillcome. Just pray for him.

I know, but that was below the belt, and unless I've missed something, ignorant. Isn't your wife Mexican?

Liberals love to make things personal. That's because they take everything personally. An attack on their ideology is therefore an attack against the person. But I digress.

Like my mom used to say. If you haven't got anything good to say, then don't say anything at all. I'm reminded of something Jesus said. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Attacks like this that are so out of place show something that doesn't seem to be right.

He's been warned before by the administrators. He just cannot control himself I guess.
1/16/16 5:37 am

Post mytimewillcome
Resident Skeptic wrote:

He's been warned before by the administrators. He just cannot control himself I guess.

Warned? Concerning what?

I've said nothing to be banned for. I gave my opinion based on your posting history.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/16/16 1:02 pm

Post mytimewillcome
bonnie knox wrote:
So mytimewillcome is a liberal?

Anyone who doesn't agree with RS is considered a liberal so I guess the answer is yes.
1/16/16 1:05 pm

Post bonnie knox
mytimewillcome wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Anyone who doesn't agree with RS is considered a liberal so I guess the answer is yes.

I've noticed that myself.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/16/16 1:25 pm

Post revuriah
mytimewillcome wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Warned? Concerning what?

I've said nothing to be banned for. I gave my opinion based on your posting history.

Really? Just a bit passive-aggressive? Comments like that have no place. I can see if there is a debate happening, but when someone is honestly inquiring about something, not even debate-worthy, a personal dig happens. That was a cheap shot.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
1/16/16 2:39 pm

Post bonnie knox
Chill, Rev.
Mytimewillcome suggested that Resident Skeptic might not fit into a diversified population and Resident Skeptic suggested that mytimewillcome is a brainwashed, liberal, mentally deranged pc robot with a heart filled with irrational fear and hatred.
So that makes them even, doesn't it?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/16/16 2:44 pm

Post revuriah
bonnie knox wrote:
Chill, Rev.
Mytimewillcome suggested that Resident Skeptic might not fit into a diversified population and Resident Skeptic suggested that mytimewillcome is a brainwashed, liberal, mentally deranged pc robot with a heart filled with irrational fear and hatred.
So that makes them even, doesn't it?

Yes. My point was that should never have come up to begin with.

Now everyone get along.

Shocked

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
1/16/16 4:19 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
mytimewillcome wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Anyone who constantly plays the race card like yourself is a liberal...or a communist.
1/16/16 5:35 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic