Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone on this board live in or near Chattanooga?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Does anyone on this board live in or near Chattanooga? Resident Skeptic
If so, how do you like it there?
1/14/16 7:06 pm

Post revuriah
Don't live there, but it's one of my favorite places to visit. Pastor Kevin Wallace posts here occasionally, and he lives in the Chat area.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/14/16 9:29 pm

Post Poimen
Don't live near there now, but used to. That general vicinity is beautiful whether in TN, AL, or GA. Why do you ask?

Singing: "Let us then be true and faithful -- trusting, serving, everyday. Just one glimpse of Him in glory will the toils of life repay."
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/14/16 10:54 pm

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post mytimewillcome
They have a diversified population. I'm not sure its a good fit for you. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/15/16 12:13 am

Post Resident KevinWallace
I love Chattanooga. Been here majority of my life. Great weather, great people, great job situation, great church scene:), great food, the river walk is awesome and relatively good infrastructure. And if you want to enjoy another round of Bible School you could check out Redemption School of Ministry and be a part. We just launched our foundation semester yesterday with 53 students. We were very excited and grateful. Blessings. 😉
1/15/16 12:17 am

Post Re: Resident Nature Boy Florida
KevinWallace wrote:
I love Chattanooga. Been here majority of my life. Great weather, great people, great job situation, great church scene:), great food, the river walk is awesome and relatively good infrastructure. And if you want to enjoy another round of Bible School you could check out Redemption School of Ministry and be a part. We just launched our foundation semester yesterday with 53 students. We were very excited and grateful. Blessings. 😉

53 students - that is great!
1/15/16 7:48 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Chattanooga is a great town. It is on our short list of places to retire. Close to Cleveland but not in Cleveland. Acts-pert Poster
1/15/16 8:44 am

Post revuriah
mytimewillcome wrote:
They have a diversified population. I'm not sure its a good fit for you.

Seriously uncalled for.

Revuriah's Facebook

1/15/16 8:56 am

Post sheepdogandy
I have lived forty miles south of Chattanooga all my life,

This vicinity is God's country.

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/15/16 9:29 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
revuriah wrote:
mytimewillcome wrote:

Seriously uncalled for.

Agreed.

That was over the top. Bad form.

You should have said Sevierville is only a little ways away - and it is something like 98% Caucasian.

Twisted Evil
1/15/16 10:58 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Chattanooga is a great town. It is on our short list of places to retire. Close to Cleveland but not in Cleveland.

C'mon, Eddie, you aint gonna move at far from Andy Stanley and you know it. Twisted Evil
Acts-pert Poster
1/15/16 12:06 pm

Post Cojak
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

C'mon, Eddie, you aint gonna move at far from Andy Stanley and you know it. Twisted Evil

That was a cut OT, But Eddie will only smile.

I like Chattanooga because a man once saved my life there. 1955 my brakes gave out going down Lookout Mt. I hit the guy in front of me and he slowly stopped us both. He got out smiling and said, "No brakes huh? Glad I was here". He was a local, Wonderful BUMPERS on the old cars, not a scratch on either and the guy from Chattanooga was a real 'Good Samaritan'. Smile Good place, and close to Sand Mountain and good Molasses! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/15/16 12:25 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Chattanooga is a great town. It is on our short list of places to retire. Close to Cleveland but not in Cleveland.

Problem solved: http://rockpointcc.org/
Acts-pert Poster
1/15/16 5:23 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
mytimewillcome wrote:

Hey I mix and mingle with them all. I even have hugged gay guys. In fact, it might interest you to know that you are not the only deceived character assassin that I talk to.
1/15/16 5:25 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
revuriah wrote:
mytimewillcome wrote:

Seriously uncalled for.

He can't help it. That is what years of liberal brainwashing and political correctness does to a mind. It causes irrational fear and hatred to rise up within the hearts of the pc-bots against those who refuse to bow at the PC altar and who have the courage to expose false narratives. This is why Michael Savage labels liberalism as a mental disorder. We are just fortunate enough to have our own resident pc-bot on here to observe and learn from in the person of the poster mytimewillcome. Just pray for him.
1/15/16 5:30 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
revuriah wrote:
mytimewillcome wrote:

Seriously uncalled for.

Agreed.

That was over the top. Bad form.

You should have said Sevierville is only a little ways away - and it is something like 98% Caucasian.

Twisted Evil

Too touristy there. But I like it. Do you happen to know what the other 2% are? Wink
1/15/16 5:33 pm

Post John Jett
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Do you happen to know what the other 2% are? Wink

I think they're white
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/15/16 5:41 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
John Jett wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Do you happen to know what the other 2% are? Wink

I think they're white

That's funny!! Laughing
1/15/16 5:47 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Poimen wrote:
Don't live near there now, but used to. That general vicinity is beautiful whether in TN, AL, or GA. Why do you ask?

I plan on taking a "pilgrimage" ,so to speak , with my family to Stone Mountain (before the barbarian hordes have the carving sand blasted), Lookout Mountain/Ruby Falls, the Dillard House in Dillard,Georgia and Robbinsville, N.C. (where my paternal grandmother was born). We hope to go during Spring Break.

Chattanooga has always appealed to me for some reason. I would love to live there if the Lord willed it.
1/15/16 6:18 pm

Post revuriah
Resident Skeptic wrote:
revuriah wrote:
mytimewillcome wrote:

Seriously uncalled for.

He can't help it. That is what years of liberal brainwashing and political correctness does to a mind. It causes irrational fear and hatred to rise up within the hearts of the pc-bots against those who refuse to bow at the PC altar and who have the courage to expose false narratives. This is why Michael Savage labels liberalism as a mental disorder. We are just fortunate enough to have our own resident pc-bot on here to observe and learn from in the person of the poster mytimewillcome. Just pray for him.

I know, but that was below the belt, and unless I've missed something, ignorant. Isn't your wife Mexican?

Liberals love to make things personal. That's because they take everything personally. An attack on their ideology is therefore an attack against the person. But I digress.

Like my mom used to say. If you haven't got anything good to say, then don't say anything at all. I'm reminded of something Jesus said. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Attacks like this that are so out of place show something that doesn't seem to be right.

Revuriah's Facebook

1/15/16 7:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic