Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Fire Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: President Donald J. Trump krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:
Thankful -- President Trump is not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.

This has to be the post of the year.
This mindset is probably the way the anti-Christ will appear.

This irrational post tops all your others.

Last edited by krista on 9/2/18 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
8/30/18 1:04 pm

Post Re: President Donald J. Trump Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

I can see where a White Nationalist would think that. Laughing

And you base this riciculous charge on what?
9/1/18 11:49 am

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

This slanderous post has been reported to the administrator of this sight. I will expect an apology and that the post be deleted. If you think I am a white nationalist, then you obviously have no idea what a white nationalist is.
9/1/18 11:54 am

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

This slanderous post has been reported to the administrator of this sight. I will expect an apology and that the post be deleted. If you think I am a white nationalist, then you obviously have no idea what a white nationalist is.

I apologize. But also know that your condescending responses are very offensive. Just because someone expresses a different opinion from yours does not make them "irrational"
Also, I offer this apology on my own. Not because an administrator asked for.
Just watch your step .
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/2/18 6:29 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

I apologize. But also know that your condescending responses are very offensive. Just because someone expresses a different opinion from yours does not make them "irrational"
Just watch your step .

Nothing I said, or the way I said it, warranted a false accusation of racism. Some apology.
9/2/18 6:56 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

Just watch your step .

Nothing I said, or the way I said it, warranted a false accusation of racism. Some apology.

Just let it go Resident. If you fail to see my point, we have nothing to talk about. Just let it go.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/2/18 7:05 pm

Post Cojak
I agree RS let the apology stand. It is an Obvious apology. Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/2/18 9:53 pm

Post Re: Some questions for anti-Trumpers.... caseyleejones
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
1) lock him up for what? Did he commit a crime?

2) Impeach him for what? He hasn't committed an impeachable offense.

Do I like everything about Trump? No. But, he has been good to church people up till now. I do not know if he is a Christ Follower. ...not my call. I pray for him as I did for Obama. The last president showed nothing but hostility towards christians and was anti-God in his decisions.

The pendulum swung extremely left that last admin and sometimes you have to swing back to the right before we get back to balance.

Really? Good to Church people? And “ right before we get balance”? Trump is not right and never was.Trump is a narsasist, who is only using the Presidency for his own good.

Forget what the media says about Trump. Forget about what Trump has said in the past. But listen to his very next words that come out of this corrupt mans mouth.

Yet, you never answered the question and continue mimicking what you hear others say.
Acts-perienced Poster
9/3/18 10:09 am

Post Re: Some questions for anti-Trumpers.... krista
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Do I like everything about Trump? No. But, he has been good to church people up till now. I do not know if he is a Christ Follower. ...not my call. I pray for him as I did for Obama. The last president showed nothing but hostility towards christians and was anti-God in his decisions.

The pendulum swung extremely left that last admin and sometimes you have to swing back to the right before we get back to balance.

Really? Good to Church people? And “ right before we get balance”? Trump is not right and never was.Trump is a narsasist, who is only using the Presidency for his own good.

Forget what the media says about Trump. Forget about what Trump has said in the past. But listen to his very next words that come out of this corrupt mans mouth.

Yet, you never answered the question and continue mimicking what you hear others say.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/3/18 4:02 pm

krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Oh. I think I answered. His own words incriminate the low life. Terrible president. He will be impeached when the truth comes out. Hopefully locked up. Trump is scared to death of Mueller.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/3/18 4:08 pm

Post Re: Some questions for anti-Trumpers.... Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Oh. I think I answered. His own words incriminate the low life. Terrible president. He will be impeached when the truth comes out. Hopefully locked up. Trump is scared to death of Mueller.

And you get mad when I call you irrational and don't see the irony.
9/3/18 6:13 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Oh, I get it. If someone disagrees with you, they are irrational.
I bet your just a bundle of joy around your house.
See, you just couldn't let it go. You had to butt in.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/3/18 6:44 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

It's my thread.
9/3/18 8:48 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

I certainly am harsh towards your politics, but I've never questioned your moral character or your relationship with your family as you have done to me. I'm not sure you are able to see the difference though.
9/3/18 9:16 pm

Post krista
His orange hair will match his orange jumpsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/4/18 7:37 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
His orange hair will match his orange jumpsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

For what crime? Can you even name one?
9/4/18 7:50 pm

Post My last post on this thread. ( I think ) krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
His orange hair will match his orange jumpsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mueller will let you know soon.
Let me be clear with my opinion though, even if no crimes have been committed, he is still a terrible human being. He is beneath the office of President. And he brings shame to Americans because of the things he has said and the way he has conducted himself in an open forum. Resident, can you honestly say when you watch this man speak, that you are proud of him?This is my opinion. I know you don't like it. But if you want to be a supporter of someone like that, then support on!
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/5/18 2:08 pm

Post We Support President Trump dtgrant
Here is our opinion:

We (my wife and I) and MILLIONS of Americans are thankful and supportive of President Donald J. Trump.

President Trump is the light exposing the cockroaches of corruption in Washington, D.C.
Friendly Face
9/5/18 3:14 pm

Post Re: My last post on this thread. ( I think ) Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Let me be clear with my opinion though, even if no crimes have been committed, he is still a terrible human being. He is beneath the office of President. And he brings shame to Americans because of the things he has said and the way he has conducted himself in an open forum. Resident, can you honestly say when you watch this man speak, that you are proud of him?This is my opinion. I know you don't like it. But if you want to be a supporter of someone like that, then support on!

So I am supposed to be ashamed he's my President when I hear him speak because he's not the smooth talker Reagan was? Are you that shallow?

As for Mueller, he's the criminal. If you do not see that, then you are truly blind.
9/5/18 4:10 pm

Post Re: My last post on this thread. ( I think ) krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

So I am supposed to be ashamed he's my President when I hear him speak because he's not the smooth talker Reagan was? Are you that shallow?

As for Mueller, he's the criminal. If you do not see that, then you are truly blind.

See, you vilify everyone who disagrees with your politics. Irrational!
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/5/18 6:54 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic