Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shane Vaughn...he's back
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I don't know Shane, but.... Aaron Scott
If I remember correctly, Shane was unfailingly polite as he engaged with us over his Serpent Seed doctrine. That doesn't make him right, of course, but it does say something good about him, personally, I think.

And for all the wrong things he may have done concerning insurance fraud (if that was the thing), I have to commend his continual effort to do something and be something. He is someone who gets knocked down, then gets up again. Over and over. I kind of admire that. One good punch to my gut, and I'm ready to move to the mountains and never have any further human contact (you get the idea--OF COURSE I would never go to the mountains...Tom Sterbens lives too nearby).

Unless it is major stuff, I try not to allow doctrinal divides make me think less of someone. I'd rather have Shane Vaughn talk to me that John MacArthur. Why? Well, MacArthur, as big of a Bible "scholar" as he is, OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER about Pentecostalism. If Vaughn is wrong, well, we can perhaps mark it down to just not being that bright.

I don't recall all the particulars of Serpent Seed (except that Cain was apparently the progeny of Eve and the Evil One/Serpent), but, folks, we have people who believe OSAS (probably some on here, as a matter of fact), yet we act like Vaughn's views are far worse. Their not. If nothing else, they are NO WORSE than OSAS.

I know of posters on this site that, no matter how sound their doctrine, they were some of the sourest and most spiteful people I'd ever read--just hateful.

Further, even if Shane was wrong about Serpent Seed, he may be dead right about something else. You know, kind of how OSAS folks tend to still believe that the only way to be saved is Jesus.

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 11/20/20 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/19/20 2:24 pm

Post Re: I don't know Shane, but.... UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:
If I remember correctly, Shane was unfailingly polite as he engaged with us over his Serpent Seed doctrine. That doesn't make him right, of course, but it does say something good about him, personally, I think.

And for all the wrong things he may have done concerning insurance fraud (if that was the thing), I have to commend his continual effort to do something and be something. He is someone who gets knocked down, then gets up again. Over and over. I kind of admire that. One good punch to my gut, and I'm ready to move to the mountains and never have any further human contact (you get the idea--OF COURSE I would never go to the mountains...Tom Sterbens lives too nearby).

Unless it is major stuff, I try not to allow doctrinal divides make me think less of someone. I'd rather have Shane Vaughn talk to me that John MacArthur. Why? Well, MacArthur, as big of a Bible "scholar" as he is, OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER about Pentecostalism. If Vaughn is wrong, well, we can perhaps mark it down to just not being that bright.

I don't recall all the particulars of Serpent Seed (except that Cain was apparently the progeny of Eve and the Evil One/Serpent), but, folks, we have people who believe OSAS (probably some on here, as a matter of fact), yet we act like Vaughn's views are far worse. Their not. If nothing else, they are NO WORSE than OSAS.

I know of posters on this sight that, no matter how sound their doctrine, they were some of the sourest and most spiteful people I'd ever read--just hateful.

Further, even if Shane was wrong about Serpent Seed, he may be dead right about something else. You know, kind of how OSAS folks tend to still believe that the only way to be saved is Jesus.

Serpent seed was just one of his funny, not so serious errors. His views of women were horrific.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/19/20 3:35 pm

Post BlessedInSomething's first wife's post on Acts. UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
BishopsWife wrote:
yes, he's back with a new wife. He's promoting his video big time. His previous wife, Michelle has been married 3 times since, had a child outside of marriage .. and in "ministry" again as well; maybe a new season like Paula W??

His wife posted the saddest thing I've ever read a wife write about a husband outside of physical abuse. It was during his "men are far superior to women" tirade. I've felt very sorry for her ever since.

Yes, I remember that night. Very sad.

I don't recall this part. What exactly was written/said?

This is his wife's response after he'd left a comment that he regretted having a family and wife, etc... He left his computer logged in I guess and she posted this. He deleted it several hours later but an old poster saved it.

Quote:

How it breaks my heart to read such things!(blessed Wife) BlessedinMsTn
After being awaken by our 19 month old, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I thought I would just browse the internet. I'm glad I did! WOW!

I have always been willing to let Shane debate on here which is something he seems to love to do,,He does it 24/7. I did that because truly,I thought he was leading people to more knowledge of the word.Knowing how much he loves to study and research I took it with a grain. Not real fond of it but willing! Of course I would love more time with him....I don't follow many post I have always pretty much stayed out of her, but I thought I would just check out what is so time consuming. It must be a good discussion concerning Bro.Branham?

WOW ,,to my shock I was being blasted!!!! LOL I am known now as the BIG REGRET!

I can't understand why he would make this statement nor the many others he chooses to make. I can only say he makes abundantly clear his dislike for his marriage. For that Bless I am only ask your forgiveness of what it was"I" did that tore the fragments up!

From my heart I can only pray for you and anyone else that would trade his family in on "his Ministry". Or silly people in the church that so often turn on its own and its ministers!

I can truly say If I could do it over again, I would have changed nothing!!!!!!!! Not one tear ever cried in betrayal ,not one thing it has made the strong women of faith I am..

Perhaps Blessed doesn't realize the hours prayed by this wife he so easily regrets.Perhaps he does not realize its this wife that has prayed him back to his home and help restore him.... If it weren't for a wife to stand by and defend you when you are right and even when you are wrong where would you be Ministers?If men could do it alone then why did God look down and see Adam needed Eve?
Can I remind you Blessed which (YOU) made public knowledge,,,, it was I "the big regret" that stood when "THE MINISTRY put you in jail" It was I that was there,,,,Not the ministry dear. When the ministry said you were over two years ago ,,Wasn't me that opened the first door back through a friend? Could you have come back had your wife not stood by you? Was it the ministry that kept the family going when you weren't yourself,,Or better yet was it the ministry that feed your children? Or was it a wife(the regret) that saw beyond your momentary shortcoming and yet loved? Did what I was called to do stayed home and prayed for her husband,,,Thank God for wives that keep the home going even hen the head cant be found doing right! I know many men that would see that as someone that would never trade back but cherish and appreciate! Perhaps divorce would have better suited you I guess! You would have been free to "Minister".

It is clear your disrespect though......It hurts because you think so little of our marriage. I would say family but as I have been told so many times I am not your family, the children and I are two seperate things. Perhaps but the word I read and since we love to debate so much(literally 24/7) then does not the word say upon marriage we are one? If we are one then how can I be seperate from you and we from our children?

I won't disrespect you nor say an ill word I will only say, I love you,and I love our home I have shown that over and over and over and over and over again. I have been more than forgiving even as of recent! If I had it to do all over again I would walk every path the same after all didn't Bro Branham preach in the sovereignty and how nothing just happens. According to Bro. Branham it was all in the order of God to begin with.

To say you would have chosen a different path well that would just contradict you belief in pre-destined seed?
But to say you would not have done it, well? I would have because of three wonderful little boys, they have been worth every mile, ministry or no ministry. To say you would not have married me would say they would not have existed and I know that would hurt them to think their lives are so non important...And that their little lives could be replaced by your ministry or any other ministry? I wouldn't give you or one child for this so called ministry and dealing with people nor would I have ever traded my relationship with you for anything I have ever found in the church called ministry.That's not emotions that fact! Question? You would trade Tyler for Cathedral? You would trade Andrew for "Remnant" or better yet, Branham for Mountain View which is it?

But if Paul meant you should not get married then why did your Prophet Bro. Branham marry twice? The Angel to this church age with more of a message(ministry to do) than any other preacher,,,Why did he choose to? Why did God create Eve for Adam? He could have never made it without Media!

Maybe its just me but maybe husband have no business up(in Ministry) at 2:00 in the morning? Is that what we are calling ministry?????Well then I guess you wouldn't need a wife..LOL After all most women want their men in the bed at this time!

My mother and Dad along with so many friends read these post. I am sure they will be heart broken to ready this as well.
Sad
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/19/20 3:43 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I remember that. So tragic. I hope she and her kids are in a much better place now. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/19/20 6:02 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I remember that. So tragic. I hope she and her kids are in a much better place now.

I think she remarried, as he has as well. Apparently he discovered he did need a wife. I hope he was able to repair his relationship with his boys.

An intimate look at how some things go on in a minister's home that we never know about. The price some wives and children pay in the name of ministry! Though I think most folks have learned today that their family is their first ministry.

I was surprised to read in that article I posted that he no longer believes in an eternal hell.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/19/20 8:17 pm

Post Re: he's back caseyleejones
Carolyn Smith wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
BishopsWife wrote:
yes, he's back with a new wife. He's promoting his video big time. His previous wife, Michelle has been married 3 times since, had a child outside of marriage .. and in "ministry" again as well; maybe a new season like Paula W??

His wife posted the saddest thing I've ever read a wife write about a husband outside of physical abuse. It was during his "men are far superior to women" tirade. I've felt very sorry for her ever since.

Yes, I remember that night. Very sad.

yep, somebody gave me the Cliff's that night before it was scrubbed. Sad.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/20/20 6:19 pm

Post There are many on ACTS that believe that..... caseyleejones
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I remember that. So tragic. I hope she and her kids are in a much better place now.

I think she remarried, as he has as well. Apparently he discovered he did need a wife. I hope he was able to repair his relationship with his boys.

An intimate look at how some things go on in a minister's home that we never know about. The price some wives and children pay in the name of ministry! Though I think most folks have learned today that their family is their first ministry.

I was surprised to read in that article I posted that he no longer believes in an eternal hell.

The argument was whether an unsaved person burns in torment forever and ever or if their spirit is destroyed. The argument is convincing both directions.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/20/20 6:21 pm

Post georgiapath
Is he coming back to Acts? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Acts-dicted
11/20/20 8:24 pm

Post He comes back .. Rafael D Martinez
georgiapath wrote:
Is he coming back to Acts? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.. he'd be right at home.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
11/20/20 11:12 pm

Post Re: He comes back .. georgiapath
Rafael D Martinez wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
Is he coming back to Acts? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

.. he'd be right at home.

He would "woke" the board for sure. Woke is the news medias new buzz word
Acts-dicted
11/21/20 8:08 am

Post Change Agent
Board needs woking. Acts Enthusiast
11/21/20 8:18 am

Post ....and Aaron for the hit...... caseyleejones
He was the most attacked for his belief system, but he was always polite. I disagreed with his theology, but he is a brother in Christ. Though I think some think he is going to hell.....anyway, he was polite. Acts-perienced Poster
11/21/20 9:46 am

Post georgiapath
What I remember most was the pic of them in white outfits, standing by matching white BMW vehicles looking like royalty.

Then came the news of him being a scam artist.
Acts-dicted
11/22/20 10:37 pm

Post BishopsWife
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Unfortunately, her life has not been in a better place either. She lived with a man for a while, bore another son; then that broke up, she married a police chief and they were married couple years; divorced, and she went back into preaching as well; and recently remarried again. She seems a lot like Shane in so many ways, unfortunately. ("Dr. Michelle") https://www.facebook.com/michelle.vaughn.351
Acts Enthusiast
12/17/20 3:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic